Dolphins vs Patriots Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Dolphins vs Patriots Game Thread

In response to Philskiw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wow these threads re getting earlier and earlier better start the playoff thread now, it might only be 2 weeks away!

[/QUOTE]

Glad you like that!  When a source said that Gronk was expected to play today...Seems like that has something to do with todays game....Did not see a reason to start an entired thread....Seems like there are a lot of threads.....I try to not start threads on the same topic or similiar....

When the game program image comes out, Mike Reiss' game day notes comes, inactive list comes out, and when Rusty comes on again I will start more threads just for you!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to Rocky's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Wow these threads re getting earlier and earlier better start the playoff thread now, it might only be 2 weeks away!

[/QUOTE]

Glad you like that!  When a source said that Gronk was expected to play today...Seems like that has something to do with todays game....Did not see a reason to start an entired thread....Seems like there are a lot of threads.....I try to not start threads on the same topic or similiar....

When the game program image comes out, Mike Reiss' game day notes comes, inactive list comes out, and when Rusty comes on again I will start more threads just for you!

[/QUOTE]

Well thank you I'm honored!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well thank you I'm honored!

[/QUOTE]

I am sure you are!  The playoff scenerios are spelled out by ESPN Boston....It is too early to start a thread on that...So let me know when I should start a game thread for the Patriots 1st playoff game!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What?

[/QUOTE]

Sarcasm......

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]Tom E. Curran         Tom E. Curran â€@tomecurran

Expect to see Rob Gronkowski suited up and playing Sunday in at least a limited role, according to a source. 

[/QUOTE]

Told ya.

BB doesn't like a cold Gronk going into the postseason and the comments to the media were a smokescreen.

[/QUOTE]

got an honest question: is this worth the risk? his injury is susceptible to re-injury based on the severity and type and pats really dont have that much to play for

also u want reps before the playoffs but...

[/QUOTE]

I think the real risk is putting Gronk out there during a playoff game without having him played in a real game in 8 weeks - that will lead to some bad things. Look at it his way - he is going to be playing next week anyway - how much more will he be healing in a week? Probably not much or nothing at all. He in reality may need much more time to get to 100%...we don't have that time...he needs to shake some of that rust off.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Rocky ignore the folks. Alot of us enjoy the game threads and are glad they start early so we can get weather info, inactives ect. Plus when folks are here discussing the upcoming game they are not inother threads disparaging each other!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

[QUOTE]

Not sure I even get the sarcasm, but whatever.

[/QUOTE]

Dont get the sarcasm? Who are you Dr Sheldon Cooper?!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Not sure I even get the sarcasm, but whatever.

[/QUOTE]

Dont get the sarcasm? Who are you Dr Sheldon Cooper?!

[/QUOTE]

No idea who that is.

[/QUOTE]

haha character from the big bang theory

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Folks I know last week I posted some crazy stuff in the game thread (like get rid of the fat guy with the girls name {Matt Patricia}) but please bear with me. I am 8 hours ahead of you so when the game starts at 1:00 est it is 2100 hours here, and by then I may have had a beer or two! Tonites game starts at 0030 hours here so I should be really lubed by then! haha Anyways looking forward to a day of football!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

lol. folks are anxious to get their thread up first....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In response to anonymis's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

lol. folks are anxious to get their thread up first....

[/QUOTE]

Nah its Rockys thread every week, except the week he couldnt make it and that thread didnt go up til 10 mins before gametime.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

^^ haha thanks Rust. I am stationed in Africa right now and it sucks! Got to watch all games on the frontrow.edu. Looking at Colts game now. They had a nice video tribute for Pagano before the game. Hope that fires the Dolts up!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

The only reason this do this is there were some people overseas who appreciate it....I also know there are a few in the military with limited Internet access.  I dont do it for credit.  I don't start it early to be the first or last person to start this thread!  Some media said Gronk was expected to play today.....last night

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Definitely agree with mthurl.. Gronk needs some time on the field, even limited, to get some game action in him.  Practice is just that, practice.  Have any of you tried to get to 100% of a prior skill level for anything after not doing anything with it for weeks?  Like golf?  You got to play in the real thing to get better.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

[/QUOTE]

Ahh..Where in Africa?  I guess I either forgot or didn't know you were serving the country. Thanks very much for what you do.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks I am actually in South Sudan the worlds newest country. Stay well.