Dolt fan in meltdown mode - hilarious!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: Dolt fan in meltdown mode - hilarious!

In response to HeygangLH's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Leon = Only calls them like he sees them. Wether you like it or not. Always have always will.

Heading to Brooklyn-I'm hoping to hear either on ESPN or the FAN that somebody somewhere has mentioned Spygate. It always happens this time of the year.Always

Don'y worry gang if I hear anything you will all be the 1st to know. Excuse makers.

[/QUOTE]

Mentioning spy gate is excuse making, moron. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Sports tonight Boston showing youtube clip of dolt fan going bombastic over Kaufman article saying Pats win in blowout...guy is yelling THEY ARE 11-5....and going on about the teams they beat.....funny though no mention of being DESTROYED twice this season by Cardinals and Rams...I got news for this clown - good teams dont get blown out in the NFL, and when one wins a division where the the other 3 teams win 13 games combined, does not make one a good team either...

[/QUOTE]

Agreed.  Then again, bad teams don't beat both conferences #1 seed and 2 other highly ranked playoff teams.  The colts are an enigma. 

[/QUOTE]

Doesn't it all depend on which team played BETTER that game?  The Colts are not the only team in NFL history who has done well against a team perceived to be better than them.  Isn't that why we say.. " On any given Sunday."?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

[QUOTE]

Leon = Only calls them like he sees them. Wether you like it or not. Always have always will.

Heading to Brooklyn-I'm hoping to hear either on ESPN or the FAN that somebody somewhere has mentioned Spygate. It always happens this time of the year.Always

Don'y worry gang if I hear anything you will all be the 1st to know. Excuse makers.

[/QUOTE]

Don't take your phone or PC out while on the bus.  Too dangerous.  And don't make eye contact with anyone.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Meadowlands quiet this time of year?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Sports tonight Boston showing youtube clip of dolt fan going bombastic over Kaufman article saying Pats win in blowout...guy is yelling THEY ARE 11-5....and going on about the teams they beat.....funny though no mention of being DESTROYED twice this season by Cardinals and Rams...I got news for this clown - good teams dont get blown out in the NFL, and when one wins a division where the the other 3 teams win 13 games combined, does not make one a good team either...

[/QUOTE]

Agreed.  Then again, bad teams don't beat both conferences #1 seed and 2 other highly ranked playoff teams.  The colts are an enigma. 

[/QUOTE]

Enigma?? More lika an enema - howd they do against Cardinals and at home against Rams??

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

I'd like to see this thread's title repeated AFTER the game. We win and you'll see some really huge head explosions from the Colts fans.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from umichfan. Show umichfan's posts

[QUOTE]

I post about the Colts and the pats and GlenR-true to form-comes back with something about the Jets!?

I'm a fan of any team that is playing against the pats on any given day! hey glen as soon as the pats lose want to bet 1000.00 bucks that one of the first threads in here wil be-

The Injuries This year Killed US!!! LOL and I know and you know and everybody in here knows that to be true!

So sad yet so true-losers!

gotta go ladies -don't miss me too much...y'all have a nice day now...ya'hear!?

[/QUOTE]

you are crazy!  Why do you come here and post if you hate the Patriots?  I don't go to message boards of teams that I don't like.  I really think you have a problem!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

[QUOTE]...I got news for this clown - good teams dont get blown out in the NFL, and when one wins a division where the the other 3 teams win 13 games combined, does not make one a good team either...

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

RESPONSE: Hey Gomez...enough BS already, It's time to belly up to the bar and make some predictions. Who do you like in this weekend's games...especially the Colts/Pats and the Bolts/Broncos. Come on son...have some guts for a change, and tell us who will win this weekend.    

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]...I got news for this clown - good teams dont get blown out in the NFL, and when one wins a division where the the other 3 teams win 13 games combined, does not make one a good team either...

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

RESPONSE: Hey Gomez...enough BS already, It's time to belly up to the bar and make some predictions. Who do you like in this weekend's games...especially the Colts/Pats and the Bolts/Broncos. Come on son...have some guts for a change, and tell us who will win this weekend.    

[/QUOTE]

I LOVE THE COLTS!!!!

But I'm not convinced they will win.  I saw them suck in person against Stl.  I don't know how they've managed to win games they've won - like last week.  I believe in God and his miracles, but I don't believe that they apply to the colts.   So - I don't know how the colts could win against the mighty pats - but I ain't rootin against them. 

Go Colts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to umichfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I post about the Colts and the pats and GlenR-true to form-comes back with something about the Jets!?

I'm a fan of any team that is playing against the pats on any given day! hey glen as soon as the pats lose want to bet 1000.00 bucks that one of the first threads in here wil be-

The Injuries This year Killed US!!! LOL and I know and you know and everybody in here knows that to be true!

So sad yet so true-losers!

gotta go ladies -don't miss me too much...y'all have a nice day now...ya'hear!?

[/QUOTE]

you are crazy!  Why do you come here and post if you hate the Patriots?  I don't go to message boards of teams that I don't like.  I really think you have a problem!!

[/QUOTE]

If I had a nickel for everyone of these posts, the SEC would be knocking on my door.