Dolts trolls in a no win situation here...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

Re: Dolts trolls in a no win situation here...

I don't see the point. If one of the AFC teams went the the Super Bowl, it will be a blowout game by a NFC team winning.

Colts is a happy pass team.  They will lose either Denver, New Jersey,  or New England,

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

In response to PapaJohn18's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You Pats fans are priceless. Still living on past glories. Still bringing up Superbowls that Adam Vinatieri and a stout defense won for you. Still acting like you've done something. The last time you won a SB Andrew Luck was 15 years old!!! You've had two failures to the SAME TEAM!!!! How do get to the SB and lose to the same team TWICE!!? Who does that!! Nobody is scared of NE . I respect the Pats. Pats fans are morons. Talking crap about the Colts ...Do you idiots even realize this team is still rebuilding ? Andrew Luck is throwing to guys off a practice squad and is only in his 2nd year?

[/QUOTE]

Rebuilding?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Pretty simple answer: it's not as easy to cheat in the playoffs as it used to be.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to JulesWinfield's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Pretty simple answer: it's not as easy to cheat in the playoffs as it used to be.

[/QUOTE]

I really DO wish there was something to this spygate - to me it would just show how stupid these other teams coaching staffs are that BB knew all thier signals....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I really DO wish there was something to this spygate - to me it would just show how stupid these other teams coaching staffs are that BB knew all thier signals....

[/QUOTE]

Yes because teams should have to worry about being taped in ths first half while signals are deciphered and have the opposing team know the play call in the second half. Should teams change up their signals every qtr? Maybe plays sbould not be run more than one time a game? Idiot.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No need to wish. Its fact. Caught, admitted to, punished, mocked, no SBs since.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No need to wish. Its fact. Caught, admitted to, punished, mocked, no SBs since.

[/QUOTE]

The Jester fans should be happy he resigned as "HC of NYJ" when he did...After all he would have won SBs, and Im sure you jester fans wouldnt want that on your conscience LMFAO

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Any, and all, fans of a team in the playoffs feels their team can win.  Why does the OP have to make fun of that?  So P Manning is 0 - 2 here in the playoffs.  This is a different Colts team.

This is no different than how the Pats fan base is viewed and the many calls here in which the Pats can win the SB.  Folks outside, and even some here, laugh at those that are uber confident the Pats are a Super Bowl winning team this year with all its flaws.

You never know though until the games are played.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Everybody figures Pats win, but should Colts pull it out, what can these trolls say?? It would mean that Luck was capable of winning a playoff game in New England when Jughead was 0-3....Would mean these jughead jock sniffers would have to admit hes a choker.....

[/QUOTE]

They would laugh at BB wasting another year of TB's career.  It's just that simple.

[/QUOTE]

Wasted? He has 5 more playoff wins himself then the Jesters do in team history....

[/QUOTE]

What does that have to do with Bb wasting the last decade or as your question states, if he loses this year?  Stay on topic Doomass.

[/QUOTE]

Brady sucked in the postseason overall since 2007, so that makes no sense as we know.

Brady has wasted his own time, he's not above the team, and Brady is not owed anything.

[/QUOTE]

Bob Kraft is.  I'm not sure that division titles and cap hell are going to make Mr Kraft happy.  Look at all that wasted money.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, there are many, many, football fans who just do not understand how teams prepare for a game, how teams change their game plans week to week, when they play the same opponent a second time and how a game progresses.  For anyone to think any sort of game film can actually be considered a core reason for a team winning is simply ignorant.  All in all, continued calls by posters that the Patriots cheated their way to their SB wins is simply commenting out of pure jealousy and/or hate for the franchise.  Simply put!