don't answer the trolls

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hagen910. Show hagen910's posts

don't answer the trolls

every year its the same thing.  Don't answer the trolls and their post will fall to page 99, never to be seen again.  Also, why give them the satisfaction?  no matter how logical your argument is, it won't be changing their minds.  Thats not why they come.  Can't wait for the draft.  sound like the Jets will after this week.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

Re: don't answer the trolls

In Response to Re: don't answer the trolls:
    [QUOTE]In Response to don't answer the trolls : You need more than the draft, pal.
    Posted by TheCurtainStainer[/QUOTE]

Get a life, troll.

Anyway, I hope Bill straighten things out before the next season starts. There is alot of issues to be fix.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: don't answer the trolls : Nice southy grammar.  And way to take the bait. Geeeee-nius.  Like shooting fish in a barrel...

"Nice southy grammar" isn't a sentence.  Also, you can't use a conjunction as the first word of a sentence because it fuction to be conjointing two sentences.

Your grammar is patheic. Get a life.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: don't answer the trolls : Nice southy grammar.  And way to take the bait. Geeeee-nius.  Like shooting fish in a barrel...
    Please don't give yourself credit.  You are at best, a mild irritant.  And a coward.  All you accomplish is to let the world know that the absolute best thing Jets fans have to do is buzz around someone else's site anytime they win one.  Your organization has made the rest of the football world hate you in a mere 2 years.  Nice work.  Have fun living in Camden.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: don't answer the trolls : I hope so, then again I've been saying that for five years now!
    Posted by DontQuestionBB[/QUOTE]

Stop pretending to be a patriot fan.  It makes you seem even more foolish than a normal troll.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: don't answer the trolls : Stop being delusional!  The Pats are one and done for the 2nd year in a row.  That means their wasting the few quality Brady years remaining.  Nothing to be positive about despite what you think.
    Posted by DontQuestionBB[/QUOTE]

So, DONT BE then.  It isn't something I insist you do.  I'm just pointing out that your opinion is worthless, since you aren't even a football fan.  You are more like an infection.  No purpose, just a drain on the living, etc.  

Oh, and I know you are afraid of me.  That's why you make the fake accounts.  Keep running.  Coward.