dont blame meriweather!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gon2far. Show gon2far's posts

dont blame meriweather!

if you saw the replay..you should have seen the offical pulling out the flag while 31 was still rolling on the ground .he was going to call a personal  for the hit . the ref was bailed out of making a bad call on natl. tv by meriweathers actions.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonh86. Show jasonh86's posts

Re: dont blame meriweather!

I also thought that was a little shady.. throwing the flag before the action that was called had even happened.  Saying you threw it for taunting while he was still on the ground.  I think he was going to call PI, but then realized the pass was tipped so called taunting instead.  Load of bs to me.

I also can't stand it that they can't challenge forward progress and the other call that resulted in Denver keeping the ball.. that was 2 fumbles we could've had (instead they scored points).  Reminds me a lot of the Broncos-Chargers game last year, the blown call by Ed Hoculi (sp?) on the fumble by Cutler.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from msteven. Show msteven's posts

I agree.  They needed to call something becouse the flag was on the ground

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

I have never heard of a non fumble because of forward progress. Is the whistle no longer the deciding factor of when a play is over or not.  The BM call was really bad.  How many other refs have ESP. I'm guessing in total there is "0". But we got a couple of calls that kept our drive alive. We just didn't do anything with it. Denver scored when they got the chance.. Is there so much parity that the Refs bad calls are really affecting the game. Or are there an abundance of poor calls this year.