Dont bother judging the draft yet.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Dont bother judging the draft yet.

We arent gonna know if we hit or miss until a few years from now...I was one of many who thought we hit big in 2006 when we got maroney and chad jackson(jackson was projected as high as a mid 1st rounder)...how did that turn out?

guys who wanted kindle...he was passed 32 times in the first round...theres obviously something we dont know about him.

and i havent really watched much tape on McCourty but you never know...he should have an immediate impact on ST...if this guy and butler are good we'll have 3 solid cbs...which is becoming a necessity in todays game.

his last name also begins with an M...which is consistent with the pats since 2003 taking someone in the first round whose last name ends in M or W

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Re: Dont bother judging the draft yet.

In Response to Dont bother judging the draft yet.:
    We arent gonna know if we hit or miss until a few years from now...I was one of many who thought we hit big in 2006 when we got maroney and chad jackson(jackson was projected as high as a mid 1st rounder)...how did that turn out? guys who wanted kindle...he was passed 32 times in the first round...theres obviously something we dont know about him. and i havent really watched much tape on McCourty but you never know...he should have an immediate impact on ST...if this guy and butler are good we'll have 3 solid cbs...which is becoming a necessity in todays game. his last name also begins with an M...which is consistent with the pats since 2003 taking someone in the first round whose last name ends in M or W
    Posted by dapats1281
    DePats,these guys are so enamored with the glitzy names spewed around water coolers to know what an actual quality player looks like. As for Kindle he has two medical conditions: Narcolepsy and Attention Deficit Disorder. So a message to all the geniuses out there at least find out the reason why BB took player A instead of player B.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Don't you want this team to get better for this season?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In Response to Re: Dont bother judging the draft yet.:
    Posted by BradyMossFan
    They just got better! Now lets see what else takes place. I have a question for you how many more picks do the Patriots have in this draft? Answer 12..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fab2indc. Show fab2indc's posts

In Response to Re: Dont bother judging the draft yet.:
    Posted by BradyMossFan

of course we all do... and how does this kid not make us better?
    just because cb wasnt our top need, doesnt mean this kid stinks and isnt a great addition to our defensive backfield...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TateGroup. Show TateGroup's posts

kindle had knee surgery, we dont want him now