Don't Forget LAST YEAR, Patsies Fans!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Re: Don't Forget LAST YEAR, Patsies Fans!

In Response to Re: Don't Forget LAST YEAR, Patsies Fans!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Don't Forget LAST YEAR, Patsies Fans! : Right on Evil, what does last year have to do with this year?(nothing) Jints, i do remember last year too. Let me remind you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX6jhLlB_Sw
    Posted by PatsRfineIn09[/QUOTE]

Awesome video!!!!!! I'm still laughing. I too tell everyone how proud of the Patseffort last year going 11-5 after loosing all the starters and not whinning about it!!!

Go Pats!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

In Response to Don't Forget LAST YEAR, Patsies Fans!:
    [QUOTE]In regards to today's awful day for the G-Men-a day I predicted if they did not get any pass rush (see my comments to TexPat and Sam Adams in "Week Six Picks Thread for proof)- keep in mind that last year, Jints went 5-0 against so-called "weak" schedule, were whitewashed 35-14 by Browns and called "frauds", etc...then won the next six, including victories against the eventual SB Champ Steelers, the Raven, The Cardinals and Eagles, to go 11-1. If not for a moron and a gun-like TexPat says-G-men repeat, as they were clearly the best team in football at that time. Basically, then, I wouldn't put all that much stock into today's game , Patsies Faithful. Remember the 38 you hung on Jints last game of 07? How'd that work out a few weeks later? Come to me after week 10 or so and we'll see if Giants are good or bad or both. But I have the feeling we'll see Mr. Brees again, and if it's January in the outdoor Meadowlands...
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

Well losing today didn't do much to help the Giants get home field advantage.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

[QUOTE]In regards to today's awful day for the G-Men-a day I predicted if they did not get any pass rush (see my comments to TexPat and Sam Adams in "Week Six Picks Thread for proof)- keep in mind that last year, Jints went 5-0 against so-called "weak" schedule, were whitewashed 35-14 by Browns and called "frauds", etc...then won the next six, including victories against the eventual SB Champ Steelers, the Raven, The Cardinals and Eagles, to go 11-1. If not for a moron and a gun-like TexPat says-G-men repeat, as they were clearly the best team in football at that time. Basically, then, I wouldn't put all that much stock into today's game , Patsies Faithful. Remember the 38 you hung on Jints last game of 07? How'd that work out a few weeks later? Come to me after week 10 or so and we'll see if Giants are good or bad or both. But I have the feeling we'll see Mr. Brees again, and if it's January in the outdoor Meadowlands...
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOT

You said it but the bottom line is it came true and they got spanked. The fact that you're now a genus doesn't take away from the fact that they lost. 
    It provides great film of all the weaknesses teams can exploit moving forward.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I can't believe the Giants and their fans actually thought they were as good as they were advertised. 

Let's check their schedule, shall we?

The Redskins - W (The same team that has faced an 0-0,1,2,3,4,5 and only have a 2-3 record to show for it) and they only won by 7. 
    The Cowgirls - W (If Romo knew that the guys in blue are not his teammates the Giants lose this match)
    The Bucs - W (These guys are a H.S. Football team) NE is going to have so much fun in old England. 
    The Chiefs - W (Another H.S. football team)
    The Raiders - W (-_-... No comment)
    The Saints - L (Oh wait, there are teams with winning records in the NFL, and the Giants showed there true colors)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

It's early, but here's my guess: the road to the Super Bowl through the NFC will travel through Minnesota and New Orleans.  New York will have to learn to handle the rowdy crowds in the domes to make it back to the big show.  They might also want to figure out how to stop Drew Brees.  The pass rush that beat the Pats doesn't deter him - he has something like a 130 passer rating when teams blitz.

On a side note, I'm hoping someone beats Brees badly enough to give the Patriots a blueprint before they travel to the Super Dome.  That's going to be a tough game as things are constituted right now.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mkc00. Show mkc00's posts

In Response to Re: Don't Forget LAST YEAR, Patsies Fans!:
    [QUOTE]It's early, but here's my guess: the road to the Super Bowl through the NFC will travel through Minnesota and New Orleans.  New York will have to learn to handle the rowdy crowds in the domes to make it back to the big show.  They might also want to figure out how to stop Drew Brees.  The pass rush that beat the Pats doesn't deter him - he has something like a 130 passer rating when teams blitz. On a side note, I'm hoping someone beats Brees badly enough to give the Patriots a blueprint before they travel to the Super Dome.  That's going to be a tough game as things are constituted right now.

If "con" is the opposite of "pro," then isn't Congress the opposite of progress?   [/QUOTE]
    Posted by NickC1188
    Then that would make prostituted the opposite of constituted - what that means I have no idea - just sounded good

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

Don't you have a home or something?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

LOL!  running with his tail between his legs......

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheFantasyBaron. Show TheFantasyBaron's posts

Tonight there's gonna be a jailbreak, somewhere in NY, tonight there's gonna be a jailbreak, we're gonna bust old Plexi out.