dont push panic button just yet

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigpull. Show bigpull's posts

dont push panic button just yet

I believe that the Pats have every chance to win the AFC title... I think that the defense, yes the defense will carry them and they must run the ball. The second half of the season the defense has been better with injuries and all. Texans game was over shadowed by injury to Welker, but was a game they clearly should of won. If Pats had laid down like the Eagles, Bengals or Cardinals did, then I would be worried. They played good enough to win without showing their hand for the playoffs.(hopefully)

With Bodden, Springs(BB keep him fresh for this reason), and Butler at Corner that will be a good tandom going into playoffs. We get a Healthy enough Wilfork and Warren back... Burgess has been playing with more explosion as of late, TBC has had a pro bowl type season... If we get good play out of AD, that will be a bonus... LB play is really lone question mark... Im not sold on Guyton he get's pushed around to much. Mayo is still recovering but solid. I think that the Defense can make enough plays, or stop's to make a run.....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwhite1220. Show dwhite1220's posts

Re: dont push panic button just yet

Just keep Wilhite on the bench. Did Thomas play yesterday or was he MIA?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

im excited to see what that 5 LBs 6 DBs formation can do in the playoffs.  I have a feeling BB will have a master plan to beat all of our opponents. 

just please no more second half collapses. its like watching a horror movie.  hopefully Fred Taylor will give us the boost we need to kill the clock at the end of games.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

I'd like to see us run the ball more in the 2nd half with a 14 pt lead. This 3 and out all passing stuff is getting old. Pass rush needs to pick up for the playoffs as well. Also Texans wouldn't have ran the ball like they did with Wilfork and Warren playing.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigpull. Show bigpull's posts

I agree all this passing is getting old... Pats won 3 titles with a good mix of run and pass. The combo of Taylor, Maroney, Morris and Faulk can carry Pats to a title. Its Simple "RUN THE BALL" geez!!!!

Hopefully that 5 LB 6 DB formation will be unleashed in the playoffs. I think that Defensive formation was called the old UFO defense used in cleveland by BB....