Don't you understand

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Don't you understand

As I travel around the Country on business I get harrased by Patriot Haters every where. Spy Gate This and Cheater That and Pretty Boy this and Pretty Boy that......

Sometimes I almost lose my temper....but at 58 I don't feel like getting all stitched up and explaining to my Company what the heck I was doing.

I have said here many time Spy Gate was pure unadulterated BS, a media creation that they used to besmirch the reputation of the Patriots.

It had no effect on ANY game.

That being said...we had to win the 08 Super Bowl....we just simply had to...we didn't

We allowed the Ravens and the Jets to dope slap us around in 09 and 10..we should not have allowed it.

We screwed up the rematch with the GMen.

The Ravens had last years game won twice.. before they snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

And now, we top it off with a truely epic and pitiful performance against and old team and showed the world what it means to give a game away.

Traveling is gonna sux again this year.

The Patriots simply needed to win at least 2 more SB to get the world to STFU.

Their recent performances only have fueled the fire of the Patriot Haters.

And it truely....should not have happened.

It's one thing to give it your all....

But quite another to show up with your head up your arsse and choke.

They have wasted too many chances to do what they needed to do for a matter of pride, a matter of what's right and a matter of personal glory.

So now the Shannon Sharpes, Suggs, Marshall Faulks, ESPN, Collingsworth and many many more get to run their mouths again and again.

And instead of the Patriots putting their fists in those SOBs faces they showed up onstage and pee'ed their pants.

It's a damn shame and it should not have happened, they did it to themselves.

And that's why I'm furious today....furious.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Don't you understand

Good read! 

Stay out of those fights, lol!!  So I'm curious, what seems to be the problems in our eyes?  Wht/who do they need to fix<Curious, what is the

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

All the negativity thrown at us by all the ignoramuses really stinks, I agree. 19-0 would have put spygate mostly to rest, I believe. (By the way, how can you be "spying" when you are out in the open?)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

As I travel around the Country on business I get harrased by Patriot Haters every where. Spy Gate This and Cheater That and Pretty Boy this and Pretty Boy that......

Sometimes I almost lose my temper....but at 58 I don't feel like getting all stitched up and explaining to my Company what the heck I was doing.

I have said here many time Spy Gate was pure unadulterated BS, a media creation that they used to besmirch the reputation of the Patriots.

That being said...we had to win the 08 Super Bowl....we just simply had to...we didn't

We allowed the Ravens and the Jets to dope slap us around in 09 and 10..we should not have allowed it.

The Ravens had last years game won twice.. before they snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

And now, we top it off with a truely epic and pitiful performance against and old team and showed the world what it means to give a game away.

They have wasted too many chances to do what they needed to do for a matter of pride, a matter of what's right and a matter of personal glory.

So now the Shannon Sharpes, Suggs, Marshall Faulks, ESPN, Collingsworth and many many more get to run their mouths again and again.

And instead of the Patriots putting their fists in those SOBs faces they showed up onstage and pee'ed their pants.

Awesome words. 

i don't live in New England anymore - and I get so much garbage.

Suddenly everyone is a raven's fan.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

I understand.  There was a thread last week pointing pointing to an article ..." why pats are hated".  The writer just pointed out all the hate, much of it baseless and stupid (but still real). 

It bothers me and wanted this team to get it done to answer these people with another fyou... Since they're just not going to go away.  Except patriots lost and screwed it up again.  I'm pissed too.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Good read! 

Stay out of those fights, lol!!  So I'm curious, what seems to be the problems in our eyes?  Wht/who do they need to fix<Curious, what is the

They have to open the cheque book in Free agency particularly on defense. They need someone on D other than Wilfork that the opposition has to fear and spend a lot of time game planning for. Someone who instills fear in the opposition come play off time who can make good opposition QB's day a nightmare. A wide receiver that stretches the field would help too.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mike-J-D. Show Mike-J-D's posts

The weird thing is, the Pats used to have a reputation for smoking people when it came to situations like these.  I doubt it's there anymore.  You're right, they had to finish '07 and really, this would all be moot.  Who knows what would have been different if they did.

By the way, "spygate" was all BS as noted.  I use it as a filter.  Anyone who brings that up, it's easy to just spot them as ignorant and you don't have to take anything they say seriously. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:

Awesome words. 

i don't live in New England anymore - and I get so much garbage.

Suddenly everyone is a raven's fan.

and everyone was a giants fan last year....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wasecl. Show wasecl's posts

More on the Spygate meaning outside of NE. Humor I know but there is truth in humor:

http://www.sportspickle.com/opinion/15244/honest-nflcom-headlines-conference-championships

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to wasecl's comment:

More on the Spygate meaning outside of NE. Humor I know but there is truth in humor:

http://www.sportspickle.com/opinion/15244/honest-nflcom-headlines-conference-championships

Lol! Truth in humor. How many teams would love to have the Patriots' failings?

Flacco: "Eli Manning's titles inspired all of us shitty QBs"

Gisele blames New England's loss on lousy QB play

Patriots' post-SpyGate failings just a big coincidence | LOL

Brady runs like a man who wears UGGs | More like jogs

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

In response to wasecl's comment:

Lol! Truth in humor. How many teams would love to have the Patriots' failings?

Flacco: "Eli Manning's titles inspired all of us shitty QBs"

Gisele blames New England's loss on lousy QB play

Patriots' post-SpyGate failings just a big coincidence | LOL

Brady runs like a man who wears UGGs | More like jogs

more like a fat woman wearing uggs...  UGH...!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Soooooo. Spygate wasn't a factor in getting the Pats to the playoffs? It was only a factor in winning SBs? A lot of critical thinkers out there.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to EnochRoot's comment:

Soooooo. Spygate wasn't a factor in getting the Pats to the playoffs? It was only a factor in winning SBs? A lot of critical thinkers out there.

enoch is cetainly a critical thinker! kinda like christopher hitchens maybe...most likely capitalizes Reason like carl sagan too

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to leatherhelmet's comment:

He runs like he was scared................

You would be too... it probably was why he lost his head there at the end of first half.... 

...starts running , realizes he's like in a dream where your legs are stuck in molasses and dont work...  And does a panicky baseball slide with strange kicking motion...  then forgets what to do. He's human.