Donte Stallworth cleared medically

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Donte Stallworth cleared medically

Will he be a Patriot this season?  At least brought in to compete for a spot?  Pats seem to be going younger at WR but it doesn't hurt having an older, experienced vet in working with the young guys.  I don't think Molasses Mike makes this team, could be a spot for a Stallworth or Branch to come in and work with them.

Thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Re: Donte Stallworth cleared medically

In response to TFB12's comment:

Will he be a Patriot this season?  At least brought in to compete for a spot?  Pats seem to be going younger at WR but it doesn't hurt having an older, experienced vet in working with the young guys.  I don't think Molasses Mike makes this team, could be a spot for a Stallworth or Branch to come in and work with them.

Thoughts?

Hard to find a spot, unless they keep 7 or cut Edelman for him, which I don't see. I can see them bringing him to camp though. Then signing him later when someone goes down.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I wonder if he and Deion don't have automatic contracts like Ventrone had. Also I wouldn't be surprised if he comes back as insurance against any impending delayals of return by any of the three guys with current injury issues. Gronk,Hernandez and Edelman.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

Hard to find a spot, unless they keep 7 or cut Edelman for him, which I don't see. I can see them bringing him to camp though. Then signing him later when someone goes down.

Injuries?  There aren't going to be any injuries this seson to WR's! 

I’m going to miss Wes Welker with the Patriots this season and I think he will miss Tom Brady getting him the ball.  But I am excited to see what Danny Amendola can do in this offense.  Can we get the season started already?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MudCityManglers. Show MudCityManglers's posts

AHHAahahaha, good one TFB..... What are you using? and how do u get to load the flash here, any tips for your old friend Stommper here?

I’m going to miss Wes Welker with the Patriots this season and I think he will miss Tom Brady getting him the ball.  But I am excited to see what Danny Amendola can do in this offense.  Can we get the season started already?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

I know I am in the minority on this one, but given the choice I prefer Deion Branch.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

I know I am in the minority on this one, but given the choice I prefer Deion Branch.

it's probably just the outside perspective of a non-pats fan but why does it seem like branch has been playing since 1985 or so?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I think Stall does make the team. He is the pure deep threat the Pats still do not have. I think he still has his speed and can separate, at least he did last year, and Branch cannot separate. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Thanks TFB.  This just made my day.

Classic!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Stallworth by all accounts had a great camp last year then was cut.

Then signed back later and got hurt on that long TD, correct?

I think he would be a good camp presence for all the younger guys on the team.  They can learn alot from vets like him, not just about learning the offense but about how to take better care of their bodies ie. preventing hamstring injuries and such.

And like Rusty says, a good vet who knows the offense and can fill-in in a pinch when BB uses the speed dial.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Salcon's comment:

Thanks TFB.  This just made my day.

Classic!

Hahaha!  Awesome!  Thanks!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenace4life. Show tenace4life's posts

What Donte has over Branch is the ability to play special teams . . . so as a deep threat or as a gunner if a guy like Slater goes down he would be a great fill-in.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

The title should say he just got cleaned to play. If you have ever seen an arc flash I bet he's still cleaning his shorts.  He's lucky to be alive hitting high voltage. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

The title should say he just got cleaned to play. If you have ever seen an arc flash I bet he's still cleaning his shorts.  He's lucky to be alive hitting high voltage. 

I have been up in a hot air balloon, magnificent view and experience, and I couldn't imagine getting caught up in the power lines like he did. Horrible!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenace4life. Show tenace4life's posts

I have been up in a hot air balloon, magnificent view and experience, and I couldn't imagine getting caught up in the power lines like he did. Horrible!

Watts more it is re-volt-ing!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to tenace4life's comment:

Watts more it is re-volt-ing!

Hey, how was that hot air balloon ride?  It was Electrifying!!

Ok, bad joke!