Dowling, Vareen, Spikes

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caliberink. Show Caliberink's posts

Dowling, Vareen, Spikes

Where are these guys?  Through both preseason games I've been psyched to see how they will work in the system. (Dowling, Vareen) more so than Spikes. I know Spikes can play.  Does anybody know if this is BB strategy for preseason playing time or are they injured or...? If Dowling proves to be what college coaches think he is, our secondary will be great.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TitleTown11. Show TitleTown11's posts

Re: Dowling, Vareen, Spikes

As far as I know (which isn't much, we all know Pats hold injuries to the vest) all three are injured. Unfortunately, since all have practiced this season they are not eligilbe for PUP. So, for these three it's IR or the 53 man. Hope to see them back and healthy soon. Hard to believe the Pats have looked this good without these three, Haynesworth, or Ellis. More talent waiting in the wings for BB to utilize.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Re: Dowling, Vareen, Spikes

While not may not apply to these three I think there is a greater concern for letting injured players heal more fully because of the lack of an off season and the rush to get into camp just before the preseason started.

So I am not overly concerned YET with a player not playing due to injury with some notable exceptions like Brace. He has potential but if he cant show it on the practice field he will be cut.