Down 24-0, What Were Your Halftime Thoughts?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Re: Down 24-0, What Were Your Halftime Thoughts?

Post Game Thought: I really should stay away from grain alcohol and turpentine when I watch football.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

In response to susan250's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to rtuinila's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

My thoughts at halftime was our fans our fair weather p*ssies leaving in droves. The worse of the lot are the club seat holders who stayed inside for almost the entire 2nd quarter and a good portion of the 3rd quarter.

hey ghost,

take a bucket, fill it with water and ice, put your feet in it. Now take another bucket and fill it with water and ice and put your face in it. See how long you can stay like that. I saw an awful lot of folks not quite dressed for the weather.

[/QUOTE]

I was there and i don't deny it was cold but most people were leaving because of the score not the weather.

[/QUOTE]

I always attend Patriots games but usually at the beginning of the season.  They mentioned that it was the coldest regular season game in the history of Gillette Stadium.  All Patriots fans who stayed until the end  really deserve a lot of credit.  I don't believe that I would have lasted more than 2 or at the most 3 qtrs. 

[/QUOTE]

It was in no way colder than the 2003 Divisional Rd game vs Tenn.  No way.

I would even argue the 1996 AFC Title game I was at was colder. It was a 4:30 game and it was under 10 degrees by the second half with a wind chill in the negative.

[/QUOTE]

Tenn game was the coldest game i have ever been to. I think you are correct the jacksonville game was colder than sundays.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

[QUOTE]

My thoughts at halftime was our fans our fair weather p*ssies leaving in droves. The worse of the lot are the club seat holders who stayed inside for almost the entire 2nd quarter and a good portion of the 3rd quarter.

[/QUOTE]

People got up at half time yes but didnt leave they came back for second half .I was there and seen it ,as for the club seats you are right.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GboroYankee. Show GboroYankee's posts

In response to stillgridlocked's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This is what I thought at half time.  I posted it in the thread. I had never seen the Pats in a total free fall collapse like this.  That's going back to 1971.

I was literally sick during the 1st half and in the 2nd half I was yelling and on the edge of my seat right through the overtime. 

Like a roller coaster ride.

"Yeah I thought they were a lot closer. Still rooting here but depressed.

They are playing worse than they are. The Broncos aren't that good and the Pats aren't this bad but tonight the Broncos are Superman and the Pats are some uncoordinated office assistant."

[/QUOTE]

I thought (and said) Hey babe lets watch what you want to watch tonight.... Then we did and i was getting paid for that, yeah bubba!.

Then my text started going wild from NFL updates with the score...7..14..21..Now I am trying to chew my arm off to sneak away....cause remember "I got paid"

Made halftime after she fell asleep......Shut the frint door!!!!! we just took the lead..best game night evah

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GboroYankee. Show GboroYankee's posts

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Honestly, I thought they would end up within 10 points but on the losing side.  Thought that they absolutely needed 7 in the first half to hang with Denver.