DownTime...When the day comes, Who would you like to see replace Bill Belichick?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

DownTime...When the day comes, Who would you like to see replace Bill Belichick?

While we wait patiently for the Draft and no Football Season,
     when that Red Auerbach day of loss comes to the New England Patriots, who would you like to see as a possible Head Coach to replace the Emperor!

Oh and hey, I was sent this picture by an anonymous Patriot Forums fan, it's actually Rusty/BBRules at work.  Hey Rusty, you never told us you were in management! You Rock Dude!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Re: DownTime...When the day comes, Who would you like to see replace Bill Belichick?

In Response to DownTime...When the day comes, Who would you like to see replace Bill Belichick?:
    [QUOTE]While we wait patiently for the Draft and no Football Season,  when that Red Auerbach day of loss comes to the New England Patriots, who would you like to see as a possible Head Coach to replace the Emperor! Oh and hey, I was sent this picture by an anonymous Patriot Forums fan, it's actually Rusty/BBRules at work.  Hey Rusty, you never told us you were in management! You Rock Dude!
    Posted by Stommmper[/QUOTE]

There are so many qualified candidates too choose from the Patriots forum...lmaoLaughing

And it's such a strange coincidence - I have that red stapler.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from helterskelter. Show helterskelter's posts

Re: DownTime...When the day comes, Who would you like to see replace Bill Belichick?

That looks like underweiner when his boss tells him to grab his kneepads and come to his office.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

Isn't there a leagal limit for how many pens and pencils in a
    ppp?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cellucci. Show cellucci's posts

urban myer

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

What year is Bill retiring?  What coaches will be available at that time?  Otherwise there is no way to answer this question, except based on the present or very near future and I would think that Bill will still be around for both of those time frames.

That said, I vote for John McCain.  Anything that gets that guy out of congress is a big plus and I note that Senator McCain is always ready for a fight, so I vote for him.  If he's the coach the PATS can train in exotic locations, like Georgia, not the State but the former Soviet Republic that is now a nation of sorts, or perhaps Iran, after we all sing "Bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb Iran", to the tune of "Bar Bar Bar Barbara Ann" and then actually bomb the place.  I digress....

Does that help?  I guess not.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

his son.... or josh mcdaniel...or matt patricia... some bb disciple

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

I probably won't be available for the job so can't be me although I might consider it so who else.

My vote is BB actually names his succesor, Matt Patricia.

He's one of the smartest coaches in the league.  Played OL in college and has been groomed by BB on D.  In line to be defensive coordinator probably by 2012 if another team doesn't take him. Although he seems to be very loyal to the guy who's taken him into his coaching tree.

I can see him learning and eventually becoming the guy.  IMO is a no brainier, very well respected assistant by other coaches, players and ownership.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Carrot Top

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

Troy Brown 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from weloveme2. Show weloveme2's posts

Jim schwartz lions head coach

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

Caserio

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

SAID PERSON HAS NOT BEEN BORN YET.

BB FOR DECADES AND DECADES 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

By the time Bill is ready to retire they will have perfected cloning technology, so there will be no need to replace him with someone else.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tdan. Show tdan's posts

Brian from Family Guy. I love that guy!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

by the time BB retires they will create a super computer upon which to place BB's mind, thought processes, personality and tendencies. it will almost be as good as BB is.  Think Watson, but better.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Rex Ryan after Al Davis fires him for promising a superbowl like he did for the Jets and failed to deliver.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

In Response to Re: DownTime...When the day comes, Who would you like to see replace Bill Belichick?:
    [QUOTE]by the time BB retires they will create a super computer upon which to place BB's mind, thought processes, personality and tendencies. it will almost be as good as BB is.  Think Watson, but better.
    Posted by natesubs[/QUOTE]

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

Must be a BB equal.  Well, that won't work as Lombardi, Brown, Walsh, and Landry are no longer with us.  In that case, how about Teddy B? 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from murphylo. Show murphylo's posts

Brady!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Romeo Crennel
    Charlie Weis
    Rob Ryan
    Pepper Johnson (should this happen 15 years from now)

Those are the only candidates I can think of.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

Posted by Pats 173
     "My vote is BB actually names his succesor, Matt Patricia. He's one of the smartest coaches in the league. "

He doesn't look it but yep ...Matt Patricia is one smart dude.

LINK :

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Wrong thread, MVP.