Drafiting Wrs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Drafiting Wrs

Everyone knows bb failures to target a good WR for this team, but this time we have Josh Mcdaniels who had sucess drafting Wrs in Denver, like Demaryius Thomas and Eric Decker, maybe he could help bb this year and target one or two good Wrs, what do u think?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Re: Drafiting Wrs

I think they need to channel George Costanza from Seinfeld's "The Opposite" episode, where he goes against every logical instinct he has and does the exact opposite.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKUvKE3bQlY

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

We haven't drafted a WR higher than round three since Chad Jackson. That was what, six or seven years ago? I think it's time to give it another shot.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

In response to magicalhobo's comment:

We haven't drafted a WR higher than round three since Chad Jackson. That was what, six or seven years ago? I think it's time to give it another shot.

+1

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I hope there are no 5'9" injury prone, projected late round, WR available when it's time for our first pick.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I have no idea which round they draft a WR,but I'm just guessing he will be a guy who doesn't need a step ladder to high five the QB. All of the kids from Tennessee have serious skills. Patterson would be a great get but I'm guessing he's off the board as the first WR taken probably top ten pick. Hunter will fall to the bottom of the first round to the top of the second round area and even though D. Rogers finished his career at Tennessee Tech he to was a WR at UT. So all three of these guys would be OK with me. However if BB does decide to draft a receiver in the first round then to get an accurate idea of whom it might be then just check the combine numbers for their 3 cone drills.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:

I have no idea which round they draft a WR,but I'm just guessing he will be a guy who doesn't need a step ladder to high five the QB. All of the kids from Tennessee have serious skills. Patterson would be a great get but I'm guessing he's off the board as the first WR taken probably top ten pick. Hunter will fall to the bottom of the first round to the top of the second round area and even though D. Rogers finished his career at Tennessee Tech he to was a WR at UT. So all three of these guys would be OK with me. However if BB does decide to draft a receiver in the first round then to get an accurate idea of whom it might be then just check the combine numbers for their 3 cone drills.

hey sports,

patterson will be long gone

we need a pass rusher which means our first pick unless we trade into top rd 2 for carradine maybe (though hes rising everyday now) or okafor mid rd 2.

hopkins my first pref will be gone by at least 30, so if we had any chance wed have to take him with 29. if we had a top 2nd pick we could do that and get a pss rusher, otherwise its stay with de for me. no pas rush no sb imo.

i think rogers is the 3 cone king, but i like him despite that. ( bb tends to choose cbs ad wrs with best 3 cone over actual footbal talent).

hopkins, rogers, hunter, dobson, woods, williams, harper, stills in that order.

bailey too small for my preference.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

The tangibles of Mark Harrison are hard to ignore.....

The Rutgers connection is also too tasty to ignore as well...........

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:

There have been reports that Rogers acted like a tool at Tennessee Tech too, but I agree all three of those Tennesseee guys are pretty talented. The guy throwing them the ball was pretty talented too.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to PATSchampsSB's comment:

Everyone knows bb failures to target a good WR for this team, but this time we have Josh Mcdaniels who had sucess drafting Wrs in Denver, like Demaryius Thomas and Eric Decker, maybe he could help bb this year and target one or two good Wrs, what do u think?

Ya, who can look at this list and NOT shake their head?

Patriots receivers drafted in the Belichick era (2000-present): Deion Branch (second, 2002), David Givens (second, 2002), Bethel Johnson (second, 2003), P.K. Sam (fifth, 2004), Chad Jackson (second, 2006), Brandon Tate (third, 2009), Julian Edelman (seventh, 2009), Taylor Price (third, 2010), Jeremy Ebert (seventh, 2012).

12. This post has been removed.