Draft: 1st Round Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Re: Draft: 1st Round Thread

In Response to Re: Draft: 1st Round Thread:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Draft: 1st Round Thread : Mercilus or Upshaw. I saw Jones as a boom or bust kind of player.  I don't hate the pick, it just makes me nervous that he won't contribute this year, or that he won't be able to push people around in the NFL the same way he did in the BIG East. In the end, though ... the pick is solid. He's raw, but a ton of people thought very highly of him. And I certainly see his triangle numbers, and frame that could take more weight, really as world class potential.
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

exactly the assesment adn teh players i mightve looked at instead.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]Perhaps their base alignments will look something like so: Carter/Scott--Fanene--Wilfork--Jones Hightower--Spikes--Mayo Dowling/Moore McCourty/Arrington Chung Gregory That's a really good defense right there.
    Posted by vertigho[/QUOTE]

i would start dowling and moore as teh 2 top cbs

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from elDunker2. Show elDunker2's posts

Best available player on the board at 2a and 2b. for CB, DT, OL, S or WR. I hope we Keep both picks, as quality impact players will be available. CBs Jenkis, Robinson, Hosley or Boykins at 48 and DTs Crick or TaAmu at 62? Remember when Crick was projected as a Pats pick in the first round about a month ago in some mocks.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]I'd love to see them land Jenkins. Saw him play several times and I can tell you, he's a shut down corner. Granted he as off the field issues, but I think the NFL's conduct policy, along with BB's locker room, will keep the kid in check. He is exactly the kind of shut down corner we haven't had since Ty Law was in his prime.
    Posted by 4Adam13[/QUOTE]

exactly

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

yes, i'm all for drafting jenkins tomorrow, even if it means moving up to get him. BB has set this draft up perfectly. build depth through FA and some recent drafts, now to go after some prime starters. if they were to grab jenkins they could come away with 3 defensive starters on an already young defense. solid!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]yes, i'm all for drafting jenkins tomorrow, even if it means moving up to get him. BB has set this draft up perfectly. build depth through FA and some recent drafts, now to go after some prime starters. if they were to grab jenkins they could come away with 3 defensive starters on an already young defense. solid!
    Posted by sporter81[/QUOTE]

how mcuh better will we be with jenkins on this de?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Draft: 1st Round Thread : how mcuh better will we be with jenkins on this de?
    Posted by bredbru[/QUOTE]

He's got tremendous upside....potential and ability to be a top player at his position for years to come with little downside financially being a second rounder.

I'd definately trade up to get him.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

make it so adam

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonardo0110. Show leonardo0110's posts

Oh man, what an awesome night, and my fav receiver (even though he's a project) Sthephen Hill is still available hope we can grab him, he could be our big WR with blazin speed. Dont'a Hightower and Chandler Jones nice pick ups.

10. This post has been removed.