Draft day thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cantstopme. Show cantstopme's posts

Re: Draft day thread

not only did new england not take ingram but they traded him away for a 2nd round pick!!!!! lmao

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

there he goes....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

i had a feeling one of the 1st would be traded, now what compensation!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I quit. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

you gotta be kidding me !!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

what an awful day 1 draft.. we better do better tomorrow

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

The 33 pick made the 28 expendable. Pick up the #56, plus a 1st rounder next year, likely.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Funny how every other team approaches the draft as a way to improve and we approach it as a way to look really really smart...gets old. At some point, don't you have to say...who cares that we have 2 first round picks? We never use the both of them.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Pats can take Akeem Ayers at # 33 and picked up another pick in the 2nd for their DE, or RB,...I say Daniel Thomas...I like his bruising running style or Willams, either one

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

#28 for #56 and a 1st next year. we are pretty good coming tomorrow with #33, 56, 60.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from cantstopme. Show cantstopme's posts

saints got a great player, but BB is building a great team. there are still plenty of rb's available and next year's #1 should be cheaper than this year's, hopefully. it all depends on what BB does with #56. the last time we traded out of the first we passed on clay matthews and took either brace or butler with the pick we received, not on a good deal imo.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

Everyone said that last year too. How was last year's draft class after a 'terrible' day 1 last year?

Most people are being so stupid about this. It's not all about immediate gratification. It's about picking players that fit their system. Obviously they have guys in mind that they will pick later who fit their system. Calm the hell down!!!

In Response to Re: Draft day thread:
    [QUOTE]what an awful day 1 draft.. we better do better tomorrow
    Posted by Soxpatsfan08[/QUOTE]

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

[QUOTE]Funny how every other team approaches the draft as a way to improve and we approach it as a way to look really really smart...gets old. At some point, don't you have to say...who cares that we have 2 first round picks? We never use the both of them.
    Posted by mthurl[/QUOTE]

yeah, I feel you bro...i stopped getting upset a while ago...its pretty much a given every year that they will trade just when you think they are getting the guy you want....  smh

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

I really don't understand why people are complaining - seriously, what did you want BB to do? We can't draft every player to ever walk the face of the earth. You have to pick and choose your guys. Clearly BB wasn't high on Cam Jordan or Da'Quan Bowers. That's why he's the coach and we aren't. 

The amount of complaining is unbelieveable. I'm sure most people were disappointed last year after day-1, and we all know how that turned out. Everyone chill out, we got a very good player in Solder who will project to be a starting RT at some point. We sured up an area of concern.

We have 5 picks tomorrow so let's all take a chill-pill and calm down. We have a very good football team as is. 

If you guys want to quit on this team and this coach, be my guest, but I'm sure as hell not giving up anytime soon.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from sd071. Show sd071's posts

I have all the confidence in the world in BB.  What I'm most frustrated with is waiting around for what ultimately turned out to be no reason.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

brooks reed, leshoure, ayers, martez wilson, williams... plenty of talent left for us to snag at 33

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from zeitgeist49. Show zeitgeist49's posts

Hey, maybe  BB  will  trade  #33  tomorrow  and  get  a  #1  and  a  #2  for  next  year.  And  maybe, the  year  after  Brady  retires, we'll  have  accumulated  three  # 1's  and  five  # 2's.  I  can't  wait  for  the  2014  draft !!!!    I  can't  believe  BB  didn't  address  the  lack  of  a  pass  rush  again,  after  what  happened  last  year.  Basically, what  Belichek  has  been  saying  the  past  few  years  is  there's  no  difference  between  selecting  at  15  and  selecting  at  35.  That's  how  we  keep  ending  up  with  the  Ron  Brace's  of  the  world  and  passing  on  the  B.J.  Raji's.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BradyHasMoreRings. Show BradyHasMoreRings's posts

i knew they would trade the #28 pick and i still wasted 2 hours of my life waiting for it to see them do what i thought they would in the end, IM AN IDIOT,,,,,haha i thought there might of been some hope that we might actually use the pick. yeaaaahhhh ihml

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

ouch that hurts that the YETS took wilkerson.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from cantstopme. Show cantstopme's posts

there goes wilkerson

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

still plenty of talen left.... got 3 2nd round picks....

We can get pouncey in the second, defense from there, anbd a RB in the third guys, and two first round picks and maybe more next year!

Wqe can find someone to rush in FA whenever it hits if we have too

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

brooks reed is still available! but so is dalton, so i am betting we trade the pick sadly.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jonhoop74. Show jonhoop74's posts

[QUOTE]still plenty of talen left.... got 3 2nd round picks.... We can get pouncey in the second, defense from there, anbd a RB in the third guys, and two first round picks and maybe more next year! Wqe can find someone to rush in FA whenever it hits if we have too
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

Pounncey already got picked.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Shut up with all that rebuilding a team crap. We don't have that many holes in the team anymore. 

We had one huge one in pass-rusher and it's still wide open. What other hole do we have? Maybe OG, but DE and pass-rusher are still very much needs. And don't give me that crap about BB not being high on a pass-rushing prospect, he's not very good at evaluating that position. 

Passed on Clay Mathews, did everyone forget that?