Draft Pundits???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mojobag101. Show mojobag101's posts

Draft Pundits???

I love all the fuss on draft day concerning who should have taken whom and whether or not BB can draft.Well I know its only one game but since DE/OLB was our big concern this yr,lets look at some of the people that we "PASSED" on
    Jerry Hughes: (Colts) 4th on depth chart behind a bucket of used balls
    Sergio Kindle: (Ravens) "Oops upside the head" Career in jeopardy.
    Carlos Dunlap:(Bengals) 3rd on Depth Chart
    Ricky Sapp: (Eagles) IR
    Like I said,It's only one game but it seems that all Jermaine Cunningham has to do is stay healthy to become the best of that bunch.
    THE DRAFT....ITS A CRAP SHOOT!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Re: Draft Pundits???

Brandon Graham looks like he was the real deal in very limited play.

But getting him would have involved a trade up.

Honestly, you need to pit McCourty, who is already being talked about as the steal of the draft, against the other selections. I don't think NE ever thought of those other guys as realistic options anyhow. If they had an OLB high on their board he was gone before McCourty, and the second OLB on their board was very likely Cunningham. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mojobag101. Show mojobag101's posts

Couldnt agree with U more Z.I just laugh at all the people who were screaming when we passed on some of these players.Maybe ,just maybe BB knows something about NFL football that the average Joe doesn't. As hit and miss as the NFL draft is,I think BB hit gold this yr ,and McCourty just happens to be the biggest nugget!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TampaPete. Show TampaPete's posts

I seem to recall that several people were disappointed that the Pats drafted McCourty instead of Kyle Wilson.  I heard, "Why did BB draft a special teamer with the first round pick."

I am hoping to see McCourty lock down his side of the field while Wilson gets torched this Sunday.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfan1994. Show patsfan1994's posts

you know what i'll admit it i was pretty pissed we didnt take bryant and than once we didnt take kindle or wilson but took mccourty only thing i was think was w-t-f is he doing. i should of known better to question bb and i sure as hell learned you dont question the genius in bb. i'm very excited about mccourty now seeing as he did show what he has got. loved chung last week to

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanGermany. Show PatsFanGermany's posts

It's always hard to watch the draft as a Pats fan because BB likes to trade down and acquire more picks.  You think that he's passing up on great talent, but you know he's making all the right moves.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sfpat. Show sfpat's posts

Jerry Hughes was not active week 1 for the Colts

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

I was one of those people that were cursing at the TV once BB picked McCourty. I really was hoping for Dez Bryant or Odrick but I see now that questioning BB wasn't right. The last two years we were criticized for moving back and drafting Chung/McCourty. Both picks look like genius moves now and its only been one game so far.

BB most definitely knows what he is doing, Wilson looked like an out of place rookie Monday night while McCourty was steady all game long against Chad and Owens.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Graham and Everson Griffen I thought wear two guys that looked like they could of done well in our system. I have no idea if Griffen is playing and I haven't seen Graham in Philly yet. I loved the running back that SAndiego took in the first, he looked like he had very good vision and balance. I thought the Pats would have been interested in Anahlahu in the second, but Jacksonville surprisingly took him in the first, no idea how he has looked. Didn't see the McCordney pick coming, but it has looked good so far.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rabbrandy. Show rabbrandy's posts

Thats the thing with the NFL draft, no matter how good a guy is in college or how he did at the combine, it doesn't mean he will be good in the NFL. The past two drafts appear to be very very good for the Patriots.

11. This post has been removed.