Drayton Florence

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Drayton Florence

Buffalo just released him.  Does NE kick the tires?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mississippipatfan. Show mississippipatfan's posts

Re: Drayton Florence

I say yes.  He is a good corner who have atleast 2-3 years left in the tank.  I think he will do a great job here.  I just got off the phone with his cousin.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

check him out

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from achie. Show achie's posts

yes

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I don't think they do. They just drafted a corner and two safeties and though some may not believe it the secondary was actually the strong point of the defense last year at the end of the season.With incumbants McCourty,Moore,Arrington,Williams and Ras I Dowling on the roster as well as Will Allen as well as Marquise Cole I'm just guessing there isn't much need for another DB...Though if you can have 13 receivers in camp why not 8 DB's.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

why not, just in case he is able to upgrade that secondary even further?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

I wouldn't mind kicking the tires on him. Although whenever I think of that guy the 1st thing that comes to mind is him imploding in the 2006 playoff gm. He took that personal foul call for head butting Daniel Graham.