Drunken Colt found in ditch

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

Re: Drunken Colt found in ditch

Hahahaha thats great...I wish it were a more high profile player, but still funny...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Sorry to be a Buzz kill....but I don't think anyone who has lost a loved one due to a drunk drive would find this story funny.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I call this a loss of conditioning.  With a starter, it's an indication that much of the rest of the team has the same attitude, and therefore a sign that the entire team will tail off a bit in December due to poor conditioning.  Other people might call it a bad personal decision which may happen again.  Either way, it's not a good sign.

Gill was a sub all the way.  He got onto the field in weeks 16 and 17 because none of the starters felt like playing those two games.  Gill will get cut, early or late would have to do with the vagarities of who might pick him up.  No great loss for the Colts.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

With that Tcal the Commish should fine the Colts 500,000.00 and take a draft pick.
    but hey ignoring a memo is much worse.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Colts spokesman Craig Kelley says the team is aware of the incident but doesn't have all the details and has no comment.

Gill is in his second year with the Colts and played in a scrimmage game Saturday in Anderson as part of the team's training camp.

They will most likely change this to read in his FINAL year with the Colts.  What a maroon.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

the colts are not a class organization

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Yeah, I wish my Colts had more class like the Pats, or Bengals, or Eagles...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In my experience, A nice soft & quiet ditch, is simply so far superior than a cold, wet gutter...  I mean, it's sorta to the degree tht there is no comparison between the two.  This Gill fella is clearly a go-getter And a good-decision maker, come 9 on Monday-I'm makin' the dude Captain.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Gill soiled himself LOL, its obvious he was dumped by his GF PM and tied one on.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

In Response to Re: Drunken Colt found in ditch:
    [QUOTE]Yeah, I wish my Colts had more class like the Pats, or Bengals, or Eagles...
    Posted by JulesWinfield[/QUOTE]

Yes Julia!  We TOO wish your gutless wonders had the same class as the PATRIOTS, Bungles and Iggles!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Shame they dont just try to see what the guys problem is and maybe help him. We all got out crosses to bear I guess.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

Phil = there is no telling what the colts may do for the guy and there is no telling what may have already been done.  the only thing we know about Gill in general is that he is a backup DT, a Northwestern Grad (from the article) and he was found drunk in a ditch the morning of his day off. 

To presume you know what the colts may or may not do and judge accordingly is a little to quick. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheFantasyBaron. Show TheFantasyBaron's posts

No team with a guy found drunk in a ditch this early in August has gone on to win the SB.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"Shame they dont just try to see what the guys problem is and maybe help him. We all got out crosses to bear I guess."     ~Phil

I don't know who the heck you think you even ARE to bring Human Compassion into this whole equation...sickening.

Seriously though, Hopefully before we get all crazy in terms of what this guy did before, after, and especially WHY this Gill-guy would end up in a ditch all messed up, It would be in each and every-ONE of our best interests to find out more details RE: this particular incident.   Speculation & Theory leading to judgement and a holier-than-thou attitude is pretty petty, all thing's considered.  

So, Question A #1 to ANSWER, Is to find out- IF This Gill-person on the Colts, actually HAD any, -ANY other choice in his life whatSOever, than to end up In A Ditch... O.k.?   Finding THIS Answer, Is pretty considerate, pretty obvious, pretty clear-cut, and would be Pretty Darn MATURE of us Pats's Fans, BEFORE we jump to conclusions...Alright?  Do we ALL agree to be rational adults here?

SO now, I'm gonna go ahead and ask Underdogg, who by all certain liklihood, Would certainly know more RE: This particular matter
         ~Dogg, As I stated previously (and rather presumptuously), I've unfortunately ended up in my share of ditches and gutters.  So My Obvious Question from earlier stands here:  Did Gill have ANY OTHER choice in this incident, but to end up in a ditch?  Because last we NE Fans have heard, He did NOT have a choice...Considering the city of Indianapolis, as most of us know already, Has not yet instituted nor evolved to have a basic medium-sized European City from the Middle-Ages's, Basic Sewer System.  As the majority of us NE Fans know (again, "heresay"), The Residents of Indy still simply let out a loud shout, before tossing the contents of their bed-pan(s), out into the narrow streets below; I can only but conclude then, that considering The City of Indianapolis, therefore- still having No Sanitation, there was clearly then- NO street-gutters to choose to end up in.  Thus...Gill had no real choice here.     

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

To presume you know what the colts may or may not do and judge accordingly is a little to quick. 

I didnt say I knew or even presumed anything. I was just stating that instead of being happy or claiming the classless card I just stated I hope the guy gets help. your a little sensitive today.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

To me this doesn't mean Jack. So what, the guy got wrecked and was sleeping it off in the wrong place, he wasn't driving right?

But....if I'm Goddell I'm watching to see what the Colts do to him. No matter what I think it's negative press for the NFL and I'd be looking for him to be diciplined and then that be made public.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]To presume you know what the colts may or may not do and judge accordingly is a little to quick.   I didnt say I knew or even presumed anything. I was just stating that instead of being happy or claiming the classless card I just stated I hope the guy gets help. your a little sensitive today.
    Posted by Philskiw[/QUOTE]

At least ya learned somethin' here Phil...Now, ya know why Most of Us have zero mercy, pathos, or compassion towards everything- Indianapolis Colts.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

I don't know who the heck you think you even ARE to bring Human Compassion into this whole equation...sickening.

I'm really sorry, it wont happen again  lol.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

[QUOTE]Yeah, I wish my Colts had more class like the Pats, or Bengals, or Eagles...
    Posted by JulesWinfield[/QUOTE]

Really? you think the Pats are in the same class as these two correctional facilities? It's hard to take serious when you look at this tilte.

I had more respect for you than that

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Loud and clear Laz. No more mercy! *slams shoe on desk*

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

[QUOTE]To me this doesn't mean Jack. So what, the guy got wrecked and was sleeping it off in the wrong place, he wasn't driving right? But....if I'm Goddell I'm watching to see what the Colts do to him. No matter what I think it's negative press for the NFL and I'd be looking for him to be diciplined and then that be made public.
    Posted by Sam-Adams[/QUOTE]

Indystar article seems to infer that he may have.  I wondered that as well.  Not sure its clear, but may have been with his car.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]No team with a guy found drunk in a ditch this early in August has gone on to win the SB.
    Posted by TheFantasyBaron[/QUOTE]

I wish I would have said that.

You are a well of knowledge sir.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

Phil, 

What I read from you was that you thought it was a shame that the colts were not going to help this guy.  Did I misread this?

Laz, I don't think I can answer your question, but given his location and the generally accepted rule that a person cannot be 2 places at once, and that his location at the time was a ditch, I am going to assume that at that time that was the only place that he could be.  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"Laz, I don't think I can answer your question, but given his location and the generally accepted rule that a person cannot be 2 places at once, and that his location at the time was a ditch, I am going to assume that at that time that was the only place that he could be."

I'm not sayin' he could have been 2 places (a ditch, a gutter), I'm saying: DID he have A Choice (i.e. Indianapolis hasn't yet caught on 2 the "gutter-thing" as a part or parcel of their roads/walkways/or dirt paths yet).  

~Unless I'm all wrong here, and you're tellin' me that the city and residents of Indianapolis haven't yet "invented" the "ditch."  I can tell you about it?  As I know it, you just dig downwards, and Bam=Ditch. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]" Shame they dont just try to see what the guys problem is and maybe help him. We all got out crosses to bear I guess ."     ~Phil I don't know who the heck you think you even ARE to bring Human Compassion into this whole equation...sickening. Seriously though, Hopefully before we get all crazy in terms of what this guy did before, after, and especially WHY this Gill-guy would end up in a ditch all messed up, It would be in each and every-ONE of our best interests to find out more details RE: this particular incident.   Speculation & Theory leading to judgement and a holier-than-thou attitude is pretty petty, all thing's considered.   So , Question A #1 to ANSWER , Is to find out- IF This Gill-person on the Colts, actually HAD any , -ANY other choice in his life whatSOever, than to end up In A Ditch... O.k. ?   Finding THIS Answer, Is pretty considerate, pretty obvious, pretty clear-cut, and would be Pretty Darn MATURE of us Pats's Fans, BEFORE we jump to conclusions...Alright?  Do we ALL agree to be rational adults here? SO now, I'm gonna go ahead and ask Underdogg , who by all certain liklihood, Would certainly know more RE : This particular matter :       ~Dogg , As I stated previously (and rather presumptuously), I've unfortunately ended up in my share of ditches and gutters.  So My Obvious Question from earlier stands here:  Did Gill have ANY OTHER choice in this incident, but to end up in a ditch ?  Because last we NE Fans have heard, He did NOT have a choice...Considering the city of Indianapolis, as most of us know already, Has not yet instituted nor evolved to have a basic medium-sized European City from the Middle-Ages's, Basic Sewer System.  As the majority of us NE Fans know (again, "heresay"), The Residents of Indy still simply let out a loud shout, before tossing the contents of their bed-pan(s), out into the narrow streets below; I can only but conclude then, that considering The City of Indianapolis, therefore- still having No Sanitation, there was clearly then- NO street-gutters to choose to end up in.  Thus...Gill had no real choice here.     
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

The proper warning shout when heaving the contents of one's slop bucket into the road in any medieval city is:   GAURDY LOOOOO!
    For your enlightenment and edification should you have the misfortune of finding yourself in a backward burg such as Indianapolis.