DT Depth. Jay Ratliff?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotzking18. Show patriotzking18's posts

DT Depth. Jay Ratliff?

I understand all his off the field issues, but the guy was one of the best DT in the league when healthy. Would you take a chance on the guy & sign him for the remainder of the season?

I mean I like Vellano & Jones and I know Kelly will be back, but theres no way Green-Ellis last week & the Saints RB's should have been that effective against us. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: DT Depth. Jay Ratliff?

BB seems really high on Armstead, he thinks he's the answer. He cut most of the DTs  before camp after he saw him in OTAs. When Vince got hurt, he didnt bring in a vet. BB must really think highly of him if he believes the answer is in the roster, not FA.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Re: DT Depth. Jay Ratliff?

I believe he's still property of Dallas no? Hasn't played in a year but still under contract. I believe he tried to punch out JJ in the locker room awhile back when JJ got in his face. If Dallas cuts him who would grab him at 8 million?