DUCK DYNASTY.. thoughts? i say "well-played" by all sides!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Re: DUCK DYNASTY.. thoughts? i say

In response to billge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

liar and fool in White House, Teddy posting politicaljive on obscure baseball website

[/QUOTE]

yah,but we are keeping the fires burning!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Per the Dems in the last election - as you dont like Obama you have to be a bigot....The libs here in MA gave us the same in the Senate election - anybody who didnt vote for the woman Warren was a woman hater......Im sure we will hear it in 2016 about anybody who doesnt vote Hillary.....

[/QUOTE]

But they weren't saying stuff like that when Clarence Thomas was being confirmed.

[/QUOTE]

Cause Clarence Thomas, like Thomas Sowell, are Conservative so they are considered "Uncle Toms" to the Black Community.....

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to melwittss' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Per the Dems in the last election - as you dont like Obama you have to be a bigot....The libs here in MA gave us the same in the Senate election - anybody who didnt vote for the woman Warren was a woman hater......Im sure we will hear it in 2016 about anybody who doesnt vote Hillary.....

[/QUOTE]

But they weren't saying stuff like that when Clarence Thomas was being confirmed.

[/QUOTE]

Cause Clarence Thomas, like Thomas Sowell, are Conservative so they are considered "Uncle Toms" to the Black Community.....

[/QUOTE]

Because they are...ask any African American....do you know any?

[/QUOTE]

My point exactly....and yes I know a few blacks, who work for a living, vote consevative, and see Jackson and Sharpton for the frauds they are. Whens the last time either one addressesd black on black violence?? Oh wait theres no multi million dollar lawsuits involved there so that why they are no shows...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

My point exactly....and yes I know a few blacks, who work for a living, vote consevative, and see Jackson and Sharpton for the frauds they are. Whens the last time either one addressesd black on black violence?? Oh wait theres no multi million dollar lawsuits involved there so that why they are no shows...

[/QUOTE]

CC ....That is the style. MA needs more like you.

Factoid.

Wacko Warren... the $25/hr minimum advocate, who gets $250,000 a qtr to teach one class at Harvard, along with a $1,000,000 Interest Free loan before she was Senator. MA Voters belong to the same cult that voted DeblASSio in as Mayor of NY.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to TSWFAN's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

CC ....That is the style. MA needs more like you.

Factoid.

Wacko Warren... the $25/hr minimum advocate, who gets $250,000 a qtr to teach one class at Harvard, along with a $1,000,000 Interest Free loan before she was Senator. MA Voters belong to the same cult that voted DeblASSio in as Mayor of NY.

[/QUOTE]

So sad - Scott Brown was a MA politician we did not have to apoligize to the rest of the country for. It got so bad in a previous job that I would travel around the U.S., that when people asked where my accent was from, and I said Boston, I would get the "how do you people keep voting for Ted Kennedy", so I would say either RI or NH. And of course the people of this state have to dump him out of office for Warren.... and now Markey in the Senate as well, such an embarassment to the rest of the country, who is still cheering the retirement of Barney Frank

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from zeitgeist49. Show zeitgeist49's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to seawolfxs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yes pro you are right - the american people have been sheeple. when , in one poll over 505 do not know our 3 branches of Gov. - nor do thye care to know- we are screwed

And these are primarily the voters who sell the rest of us down the river

[/QUOTE]

Ah ha....its the voters then - nothing to do with GOP running clowns as candidates, due to the infighting of the fractured party.

[/QUOTE]

I guess, though, in a democracy, if you don't like the candidates, you need to become one yourself.  Why aren't more Americans getting involved? Too hard? Too much sacrifice? Too many TV channels to watch?

[/QUOTE]

Your post sounds naiive. Our political system is totally corrupt. Washington takes it's orders from Wall St. (as does the CIA and the U.S. military). The system would never allow you, I, Ralph Nader, Ron Paul , Dennis Kucinich or anyone honest to ever be a serious candidate. To be a serious contender for the Presidency you have to play ball with Wall St. and also have close to 1 $billion dollars to pay for a viable candidacy. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

another thread that devolved into nitwits leftist soapbox

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to zeitgeist49's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to seawolfxs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yes pro you are right - the american people have been sheeple. when , in one poll over 505 do not know our 3 branches of Gov. - nor do thye care to know- we are screwed

And these are primarily the voters who sell the rest of us down the river

[/QUOTE]

Ah ha....its the voters then - nothing to do with GOP running clowns as candidates, due to the infighting of the fractured party.

[/QUOTE]

I guess, though, in a democracy, if you don't like the candidates, you need to become one yourself.  Why aren't more Americans getting involved? Too hard? Too much sacrifice? Too many TV channels to watch?

[/QUOTE]

Your post sounds naiive. Our political system is totally corrupt. Washington takes it's orders from Wall St. (as does the CIA and the U.S. military). The system would never allow you, I, Ralph Nader, Ron Paul , Dennis Kucinich or anyone honest to ever be a serious candidate. To be a serious contender for the Presidency you have to play ball with Wall St. and also have close to 1 $billion dollars to pay for a viable candidacy. 

[/QUOTE]

Or be a space alien...AKA Hecule "Ross" Perot....