DUCK DYNASTY.. thoughts? i say "well-played" by all sides!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: DUCK DYNASTY.. thoughts? i say

In response to billge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You know, cause you know, but I got the inside track cause I know that you dont know so i am just as sure

[/QUOTE]

Right. The knowledge you've shared boggles the mind so far.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

More signs , the Rothschilds, black popes,Zionists, the Beatles, the Masons, the Stone of Scone,, This sounds like Christmas dinner with my family in the fifties, everything but Destiny magazine.  You guys are really going to confuseour Kansas friend in Oklahoma.  He was working on the simple stuff

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

This sounds like Christmas dinner with my family in the fifties,

[/QUOTE]

Really, the family was talking about Ike being able to send them to a concentration camp in the middle of the night?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Saying someone is a racist because they are conservative is so ignorant. the republicans and dems have both had poor representatives in the White House in Bush and Obama of late. Bush certainly led to the demise of this country in many respects however Obama hasn't done much to help. In fact he has made it worse. The affordable care act is awful and should have never been implemented. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

LOVE the thread - great laughs from the conspiracy nuts....The map is classic; reminds me of the  90 year old Confederate Vets who saw "Gone with the Wind" and said if the South had that many soldiers, they would have won the war....Point is if there is that many red states, why do we have a liberal President and liberal Senate?...And for you "Arm up and fight crowd" - no way you could win, cause Obama will destroy you all with his rebuilt Roswell craft......

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:

Point is if there is that many red states, why do we have a liberal President and liberal Senate?

Liberal icon Chris Matthews will tell you it's because of a hurricane.

(Liberal Senate? The majority is a few votes.)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

LOVE the thread - great laughs from the conspiracy nuts....The map is classic; reminds me of the  90 year old Confederate Vets who saw "Gone with the Wind" and said if the South had that many soldiers, they would have won the war....Point is if there is that many red states, why do we have a liberal President and liberal Senate?...And for you "Arm up and fight crowd" - no way you could win, cause Obama will destroy you all with his rebuilt Roswell craft......

[/QUOTE]

You probably would have been one of those well grounded citizens that was agreeing the commies burned the Reichstag in 1933 Germany.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

A  Liberal Media Example..... The NEW YORK TIMES report that Bengazhi was the result of an anti-Islam movie. Ignoring the facts. [Bridge for sale]. The report is a blatent attempt to polish up HILARY's image preceeding her run for Pres. BUT,there is NO Liberal basis in the media. The NYT likes kissing Hilary"s Twitter and shining Obama's spheres. On second thought,he does have any.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You probably would have been one of those well grounded citizens that was agreeing the commies burned the Reichstag in 1933 Germany.

[/QUOTE]

Its the conspiracy nuts like you who became SS assassins - how many NSA drones are scouting you out???

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to TSWFAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

A  Liberal Media Example..... The NEW YORK TIMES report that Bengazhi was the result of an anti-Islam movie. Ignoring the facts. [Bridge for sale]. The report is a blatent attempt to polish up HILARY's image preceeding her run for Pres. BUT,there is NO Liberal basis in the media. The NYT likes kissing Hilary"s Twitter and shining Obama's spheres. On second thought,he does have any.

[/QUOTE]

Im very Conservative and get these same kind of complaints all the time from buds about how Obama got elected twice....They blame everybody EXCEPT the Republican party who is the ultimate fault for refusing to run candidates that can win. McCain was not bad, but Palin was a major embarassment - the Christian Right forced her on the ticket. Had he ran with his original VP candidate Bill Richardson he would have won. Romney was a disaster from the get go - a liberal Republican as MA Governor, who signed all the MA antigun laws, talked at pro choice rallies, and put in Mass Health - forerunner of Obama care, and then the Republican party tries to portray him 10 years later as a Conservative.....Oh and while we are at it - hows the G.O.P new monicker of "Great Opportunity Party" working out?? The Republicans are so fractured right now between the tea party fraction, the moderate fraction, and the Christian right, its just guaranteeing Hillary in 2016...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Kitty Werthmann survived Hitler.

“What I am about to tell you is something you’ve probably never heard or read in history books,” she likes to tell audiences.

“I am a witness to history.

“I cannot tell you that Hitler took Austria by tanks and guns; it would distort history.

“We voted him in.”

If you remember the plot of the Sound of Music, the Von Trapp family escaped over the Alps rather than submit to the Nazis. Kitty wasn’t so lucky. Her family chose to stay in her native Austria. She was 10 years old, but bright and aware. And she was watching.

“We elected him by a landslide – 98 percent of the vote,” she recalls.

She wasn’t old enough to vote in 1938 – approaching her 11th birthday. But she remembers.

“Everyone thinks that Hitler just rolled in with his tanks and took Austria by force.”

No so.

“After the election, German officials were appointed, and like a miracle, we suddenly had law and order. Three or four weeks later, everyone was employed. The government made sure that a lot of work was created through the Public Work Service.

“Hitler decided we should have equal rights for women. Before this, it was a custom that married Austrian women did not work outside the home. An able-bodied husband would be looked down on if he couldn’t support his family. Many women in the teaching profession were elated that they could retain the jobs they previously had been required to give up for marriage.

“Then we lost religious education for kids."

Poster promoting “Hitler Youth”

“Our education was nationalized. I attended a very good public school.. The population was predominantly Catholic, so we had religion in our schools. The day we elected Hitler (March 13, 1938), I walked into my schoolroom to find the crucifix replaced by Hitler’s picture hanging next to a Nazi flag. Our teacher, a very devout woman, stood up and told the class we wouldn’t pray or have religion anymore. Instead, we sang ‘Deutschland, Deutschland, Uber Alles,’ and had physical education.

“Sunday became National Youth Day with compulsory attendance. Parents were not pleased about the sudden change in curriculum. They were told that if they did not send us, they would receive a stiff letter of warning the first time. The second time they would be fined the equivalent of $300, and the third time they would be subject to jail.”

And then things got worse."

“Then they took our guns."

“Next came gun registration. People were getting injured by guns. Hitler said that the real way to catch criminals (we still had a few) was by matching serial numbers on guns. Most citizens were law abiding and dutifully marched to the police station to register their firearms. Not long afterwards, the police said that it was best for everyone to turn in their guns. The authorities already knew who had them, so it was futile not to comply voluntarily.

Kitty Werthmann

“No more freedom of speech. Anyone who said something against the government was taken away. We knew many people who were arrested, not only Jews, but also priests and ministers who spoke up.

Totalitarianism didn’t come quickly, it took 5 years from 1938 until 1943, to realize full dictatorship in Austria. Had it happened overnight, my countrymen would have fought to the last breath. Instead, we had creeping gradualism. Now, our only weapons were broom handles. The whole idea sounds almost unbelievable that the state, little by little eroded our freedom.”

“This is my eye-witness account.”

“It’s true. Those of us who sailed past the Statue of Liberty came to a country of unbelievable freedom and opportunity.

“America is truly is the greatest country in the world.

“Don’t let freedom slip away.

“After America, there is no place to go.”

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm saying, most of those willing to fight won't be here. The rest will mostly gobble up the big lie, and the few left that might fight will be overwhelmed.

[/QUOTE]

“Political language is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind.” - Orwell

MelsWitt loves to post memes about crazy conspiracy nuts, but the truth is the future has been written Babe.  And while I'm not a bible thumper I was raised in a serious catholic family with nuns at the head of the family, and while I may not believe in angels and demons, those in power do, so it doesn't matter what I believe.  

The shadow government that actually runs things, the 1 percent, are cabalistic in nature and have handed this nonsense down over generations.  They practiced majick from the early day's, nothing more than mass hypnosis through ritual and public displays of violence and coercion.  There's nothing holy about it at all, the Zionists were promised Israel because the Rothschilds engineered it, not because God willed it.  We are being taken for a ride.

The future was not foretold in the bible, the bible and it's interpretation by the freemasonic powers that be have been calculated and predetermined, their future is a script that was written long ago, not a vision of future events.  This is what Masons refer to as the "great work" even though the majority of masons have no clue what the truth is or what it actually means, they just joined to be part of something bigger than themselves or to get ahead.

Listen to the song Mind Games by John Lennon, he exposes this "majick" and if you look on the cover of Sgt. Peppers you'll see it's high priest, Alister Crowley, a Satanist and Mason (OTO) of the highest degree.  Mind Games wasn't about relationships or some light frippery, it's about mind warfare, it's why they killed him, he was changing the mantra from "kill Vietcong" to "make love not war" and "war is over if you want it."

We're playing those mind games together

Pushing the barriers planting seeds

Playing the mind guerrilla

Chanting the Mantra peace on earth

We all been playing those mind games forever

Some kinda druid dudes lifting the veil

Doing the mind guerrilla

Some call it magic the search for the grail

Love is the answer and you know that for sure

Love is a flower you got to let it grow

So keep on playing those mind games together

Faith in the future out of the now

You just can't beat on those mind guerrillas

Absolute elsewhere in the stones of your mind

Yeah we're playing those mind games together

Projecting our images in space and in time

Yes is the answer and you know that for sure

Yes is surrender you got to let it go

So keep on playing those mind games together

Doing the ritual dance in the sun

Millions of mind guerrillas

Putting their soul power to the karmic wheel

Keep on playing those mind games together

Raising the spirit of peace and love

(I want you to make love, not war

I know you've heard it before)

[/QUOTE]

I miss John Lennon. I liked his music and messages. He wasn't good picking the women though.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Kansas when you've shagged numerous fashion models and actresses the only place left to go are intellectuals and artists.  It's hard having conversations with airheads.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

[QUOTE]

“What I am about to tell you is something you’ve probably never heard or read in history books,” she likes to tell audiences.

“I cannot tell you that Hitler took Austria by tanks and guns; it would distort history.

“We voted him in.”

If you remember the plot of the Sound of Music, the Von Trapp family escaped over the Alps rather than submit to the Nazis. Kitty wasn’t so lucky. Her family chose to stay in her native Austria. She was 10 years old, but bright and aware. And she was watching.

She wasn’t old enough to vote in 1938 – approaching her 11th birthday. But she remembers.

“Everyone thinks that Hitler just rolled in with his tanks and took Austria by force.”

No so.

“After the election, German officials were appointed, and like a miracle, we suddenly had law and order. Three or four weeks later, everyone was employed. The government made sure that a lot of work was created through the Public Work Service.

“Hitler decided we should have equal rights for women. Before this, it was a custom that married Austrian women did not work outside the home. An able-bodied husband would be looked down on if he couldn’t support his family. Many women in the teaching profession were elated that they could retain the jobs they previously had been required to give up for marriage.

“Our education was nationalized. I attended a very good public school.. The population was predominantly Catholic, so we had religion in our schools. The day we elected Hitler (March 13, 1938), I walked into my schoolroom to find the crucifix replaced by Hitler’s picture hanging next to a Nazi flag. Our teacher, a very devout woman, stood up and told the class we wouldn’t pray or have religion anymore. Instead, we sang ‘Deutschland, Deutschland, Uber Alles,’ and had physical education.

“Sunday became National Youth Day with compulsory attendance. Parents were not pleased about the sudden change in curriculum. They were told that if they did not send us, they would receive a stiff letter of warning the first time. The second time they would be fined the equivalent of $300, and the third time they would be subject to jail.”

“Next came gun registration. People were getting injured by guns. Hitler said that the real way to catch criminals (we still had a few) was by matching serial numbers on guns. Most citizens were law abiding and dutifully marched to the police station to register their firearms. Not long afterwards, the police said that it was best for everyone to turn in their guns. The authorities already knew who had them, so it was futile not to comply voluntarily.

Kitty Werthmann

“No more freedom of speech. Anyone who said something against the government was taken away. We knew many people who were arrested, not only Jews, but also priests and ministers who spoke up.

Totalitarianism didn’t come quickly, it took 5 years from 1938 until 1943, to realize full dictatorship in Austria. Had it happened overnight, my countrymen would have fought to the last breath. Instead, we had creeping gradualism. Now, our only weapons were broom handles. The whole idea sounds almost unbelievable that the state, little by little eroded our freedom.”

“It’s true. Those of us who sailed past the Statue of Liberty came to a country of unbelievable freedom and opportunity.

[/QUOTE]

That is how conspiracies become realities. ^

Try pulling your head out of your azz and stop turning us all into caricatures or stereotypes so you can appear smart.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

More signs , the Rothschilds, black popes,Zionists, the Beatles, the Masons, the Stone of Scone,, This sounds like Christmas dinner with my family in the fifties, everything but Destiny magazine.  You guys are really going to confuseour Kansas friend in Oklahoma.  He was working on the simple stuff

Dude you don't know the half of it. Ever heard of the military industrial complex? Come play in my backyard.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from HillbillyJoe. Show HillbillyJoe's posts

Coming from a member of the tribe running the US, how quaint.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Saying someone is a racist because they are conservative is so ignorant. the republicans and dems have both had poor representatives in the White House in Bush and Obama of late. Bush certainly led to the demise of this country in many respects however Obama hasn't done much to help. In fact he has made it worse. The affordable care act is awful and should have never been implemented. 

[/QUOTE]

Good point. MLK was conservative. He tried through peaceful means to bring the country together, unlike the community organizer we have now pretending to be commander-in-chief and trying to divide.

The guy that i couldn't stand was Dick Cheney. Colin Powell smelled a rat, and hit the road.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

[QUOTE]

Point is if there is that many red states, why do we have a liberal President

[/QUOTE]

Cause you have big liberal cities like Chicago, New York, LA, SF, Cleveland, Phildelphia, ect, ect. that carry the states in the elections, so they win all  the electoral votes and you get a numbskull as president

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

[QUOTE]

Cause you have big liberal cities like Chicago, New York, LA, SF, Cleveland, Phildelphia, ect, ect. that carry the states in the elections, so they win all  the electoral votes and you get a numbskull as president

[/QUOTE]

Or the red counties win, and we still get a numbskull as president.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah - like the Republican candidates have'nt been numbskulls....And now there is talk of Jeb Bsh wanting to run.....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Im very Conservative and get these same kind of complaints all the time from buds about how Obama got elected twice....They blame everybody EXCEPT the Republican party who is the ultimate fault for refusing to run candidates that can win. McCain was not bad, but Palin was a major embarassment - the Christian Right forced her on the ticket. Had he ran with his original VP candidate Bill Richardson he would have won. Romney was a disaster from the get go - a liberal Republican as MA Governor, who signed all the MA antigun laws, talked at pro choice rallies, and put in Mass Health - forerunner of Obama care, and then the Republican party tries to portray him 10 years later as a Conservative.....Oh and while we are at it - hows the G.O.P new monicker of "Great Opportunity Party" working out?? The Republicans are so fractured right now between the tea party fraction, the moderate fraction, and the Christian right, its just guaranteeing Hillary in 2016...

[/QUOTE]

John McCain is not a republican, he is a liberal. sarah palin has become a kook.

The GOP will need to send up Ted Crz and Bill Lee in 2016. These guys are the only ones putting up a fight against the old guard of republicans.

I wish a strong Independent would run.

As for Hillary, she's worse than Obama, and the fact she did nothing to save the life of our Ambasssdor in Libya, and let him be raped and killed by heathens oesn't help her chances anyway.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Or the red counties win, and we still get a numbskull as president.  

[/QUOTE]

Yep. Like being stuck between a rock and a hard place .

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

John McCain is not a republican, he is a liberal. sarah palin has become a kook.

The GOP will need to send up Ted Crz and Bill Lee in 2016. These guys are the only ones putting up a fight against the old guard of republicans.

I wish a strong Independent would run.

As for Hillary, she's worse than Obama, and the fact she did nothing to save the life of our Ambasssdor in Libya, and let him be raped and killed by heathens oesn't help her chances anyway.

[/QUOTE]

those are some strong words because Obama is arguably one of the worst U.S. presidents in history. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

[QUOTE]

Kansas when you've shagged numerous fashion models and actresses the only place left to go are intellectuals and artists.  It's hard having conversations with airheads.

[/QUOTE]

LOL. Yeah but isn't Yoko kinda Kookoo

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

[QUOTE]

“We voted him in.”

No so.

Kitty Werthmann

[/QUOTE]

Great share. Sounds too familiar and close to home right now.