DUI

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwhite1220. Show dwhite1220's posts

DUI

Ga star Alec Ogletree charged with a DUI.That should change things up.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenace4life. Show tenace4life's posts

Re: DUI

In response to dwhite1220's comment:

Ga star Alec Ogletree charged with a DUI.That should change things up.

Will not change a thing!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Could be worse...he could of punched a cop in the face.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

DUI is driving under the influence of alcohol.  This dosen't constitute being legally drunk or past the limit.  

DWI is driving while intoxicated which means you're past the legal limit.

I don't know if a DUI is a judgment call by the cop as in if you get pulled over for some kind of driving violation and it's determined that you have had some drinks but not past the legal limit then they call it a DUI.  

Still, it's not the same as being legally drunk.

I had some drinks last night and drove home.  I know I wasn't even close to legally drunk but if I was involved in some kind of traffic incident whether my fault or not and the cops suspected me of drinking, I could be charged with DUI. 

I believe you have to blow in the breathlizer past whatever the legal limit is for your state to get a DWI.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to ClarkGriswold's comment:

In response to LessPhatRex's comment:

In response to mthurl's comment:

Could be worse...he could of punched a cop in the face.

I am pretty sure a DUI is worse than some alleged mystery punch in a crowd of people outside of a bar.

Leave it to you to continue to be a wet blanket Pats fan as Brady runs around pouting that he doesn't have enough weaponry putting up 13 points in another postseason game.

yep, one you lose your license, the other you can go to jail for 5 years.  You're pretty smart, queenie.

Actually, one factually happened with scientifc evidence and shows poor judgement. The other incident, isn't proven as even happening in reflection of the charges on the table.

In fact, the actual victim said Dennard isn't even the one who punched him. lol

You lose again.  You really struggle with facts and science don't you? Lose your virginity yet? LOL!

Yes, Queenie, and OJ didn't do it.

OJ did it, as did Ray Lewis.  I am pretty sure when a victim testifies that Dennard didn't punch him, then that's the truth.

You lose again. In fact, you lose every time you open your mouth because you are in fact a loser.

Oh, the victim?  Pretty sure it's the assaulting the officer charge that is the one that's going to get him jail time.   What an idiot you are.  Clearly, your big excuse here is that if he didn't punch the 'victim' then he had every right to punch the cop in the face.  Man' you're dumb.

No, dummy. The victim is the kid who was coldcocked in the head, with a bloody mouth.

Dennard had nothing to do with that assault, you moron. Learn the details of the case.  The cops got completely exposed on the stand by the victim himself which means the cops went after the wrong person that night in Dennard.

The case went so well, Dennard's former coach Bo Pellini didn't even take the stand on Dennard's behalf.

The cop made up the story about being punched in the face, you moron.  It's hilarious how naive you are as an adult.  Sad, really.  A virgin at 45 and unable to read between the lines.

Hey, how are you Jets doing? Did they cut Bart Scott yet?  How's his nosebleed these days? bawhaha

So Dennard didn't punch anyone in the face that night? He didn't punch that guy in the club or the police officer? This whole thing is just the biggest misunderstanding in the history of law enforcement? Wow, that's cool. I kind of feel bad for Dennard though...he was supposed to be a first round pick before all these magic nonpunches were thrown...I wonder if a unicorn is behind all this mess? And sometimes seahorses  have been known to fly out of the sea and cause all kinds of criminal activity. Damn seahorses.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

So this guy now has a DUI to go along with his drug record?  Sounds like he is making all the right decisions in life !

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

what football players have in their minds?

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.