dumbest idiotic play call

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

dumbest idiotic play call

after amendolas great catch at the goal line, (which should have been revieved--- it was that close)...

From 2-inch line you run a play that CANNOT LOSE yardage. You only need 2". This means QB sneak with Brady pointing the ball over the pile OR play action throw to wide open guy or throw it away incomplete.

the DUMBEST play is a slow developing off tackle run that an obviously penetrating defense stuffs for -2 yards which is what they ran.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Re: dumbest idiotic play call

Just as dumb or dumber was going for the end zone right after that fumble recovery in the 4th quarter with something like 3:40 on the clock. I don't know who was responsible for that, but whoever it was needs to be severely b**ch-slapped.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:

after amendolas great catch at the goal line, (which should have been revieved--- it was that close)...

From 2-inch line you run a play that CANNOT LOSE yardage. You only need 2". This means QB sneak with Brady pointing the ball over the pile OR play action throw to wide open guy or throw it away incomplete.

the DUMBEST play is a slow developing off tackle run that an obviously penetrating defense stuffs for -2 yards which is what they ran.

Esp. when Logan is getting his lunch taken by Gen o Atkins. The whole left side of our line collapsed!  smh. Just a weird game all around. Bad play calling that can get better, oh and we need a tight end

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

In response to antibody's comment:

Just as dumb or dumber was going for the end zone right after that fumble recovery in the 4th quarter with something like 3:40 on the clock. I don't know who was responsible for that, but whoever it was needs to be severely b**ch-slapped.

Couldn't agree more. That 'quick transition' crap hasn't worked the last 10 times thay have tried it, and almost cost the the playoff game with Baltimore 2 years ago when the D made the interception, and then Brady threw it into triple coverage to Matthew Slater...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

The Solder eligible pass was a waste of a play too... Need a new TE who can block and catch.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:

The Solder eligible pass was a waste of a play too... Need a new TE who can block and catch.

yeh because gronk's never going to get his sorry butt out there.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

yeh because gronk's never going to get his sorry butt out there.

[/QUOTE]

I will be nice and allow your sarcasm because you are kicking my butt in fantasy this year. But I am still the defending champion...

I meant in addition to Gronk. Hooman and Mulligan are not NFL starting quality TEs, I doubt either would be starting for any other team this year. Need someone else who can actually make a play in the middle of the field. It would go a long way to solving the offenses problems.