dwyer and blount

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

dwyer and blount

is there something wrong with these guys (medically) besides the character issues since they haven't been taken yet? they are pretty decent backs...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcappy. Show jcappy's posts

Re: dwyer and blount

I believe the issue is health with dwyer or was it some off-field issue.  I can't recall but i did hear his stock was way down.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamBelichick. Show TeamBelichick's posts

dirty urine I believe

stephon johnson is worth a 7th in my eyes

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Dwyer I think tested positive but don't hold me to it and then there is huge concerns about his weight, ala White. Even his old coach said that they had issues trying to keep his weight down during the season. Blount though I'm kind of surprised. I thought he'd be gone late 4th early 5th

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ONE-TIME. Show ONE-TIME's posts

Im not surprised w/ Dwyer falling at all. I think the issue w/ him is...well him. As of right now hes not an every down back , lacks the speed that one would think he needs to make it in the NFL. I am surprised w/ Blount still being there , I havent heard anything , but who knows it might be a health issue? I really have no idea though. I really like this kid and think hes going to be a real player wherever he goes.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ONE-TIME. Show ONE-TIME's posts

Dwyer was taken medication that caused a positive , everyone knew it was coming and had no affect here.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

You know who I hope is still around is Joique Bell. I know small school kid but I see a lot in the kid. He could be our long term Faulk replacement with his ability. Did I mention he catches balls out of the back field and returns kicks, remind you of anyone? 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In Response to Re: dwyer and blount:
    Dwyer was taken medication that caused a positive , everyone knew it was coming and had no affect here.
    Posted by ONE-TIME

Ahh I didn't hear about the medication just that he tested positive. I'm still thinking it must be a health thing and his weight concerns that he's dropped

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan038. Show Patsfan038's posts

http://blogs.ajc.com/georgia-tech-sports/2010/04/24/johnson-stunned-that-dwyer-hasnt-been-picked/?cxntfid=blogs_georgia_tech_sports

Dwyer's coach is extremely disappointed that he hasn't been drafted.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from molgen. Show molgen's posts

Dwyer just went to the Steelers, as the 188th pick