E. Sanders signed to offer sheet

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: E. Sanders signed to offer sheet

In response to TripleOG's comment:

They got D.Jones for 3m/yr and I believe Sanders is a better player.

What?  Jones was signed for a little over a million a year IF he reaches all of the incentives and there is ZERO guaranteed money.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

In response to TripleOG's comment:

They got D.Jones for 3m/yr and I believe Sanders is a better player.

What?  Jones was signed for a little over a million a year IF he reaches all of the incentives and there is ZERO guaranteed money.

You are right, pc. My bad, I dont know why I was thinking 3 million. Must have been the 3 year deal.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

In response to nomadfan's comment:

In response to Getzo's comment:

In response to tanbass's comment:

The offer (2.5?)seems pretty easy to match....just how bad is Pitt's cap situation? I love the signing if it happens, but seems kind of like a long shot at that number if it's correct.

They have 1.9mil in cap space.

Someone can always restructure.

Don't forget they need $4-5mil just for rook signings so they need to restructure/cut to that amount first then cut enough to get Sanders under too. I have a feeling the number in the offer was made specifically so they had to cut important pieces inorder to get the rooks and Sanders under the cap or to the point where restructures would be difficult for them

+1

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Everyone is talking about trading down.  Well from what Ive read everyone wants to trade down, all the way from the top. I don't think there will be a lot of trades for the pats anyway. We make this sanders deal to hurt Pitt. Don't you think that every other team would like seeing BB just have 4 or 5 picks? Why trade with him at all. deal with St Louis or SF their picks would most likely come cheaper.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Action-Jackson. Show Action-Jackson's posts