Eagles Release Jarrad Page

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffab. Show jeffab's posts

Re: Eagles Release Jarrad Page

Saw that when Mike Reiss posted it a few minutes back.  Not like the Pats need help at safety or anything!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

I'd love to have him back. I thought he did well last year when he was here

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Bring him back!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

If he's not injured bring him back STAT!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

B.B. better get on the horn right now, but who knows why he left in the first place.  Page could always say F U.  If the parting was mutual and respectful then maybe there is a shot. Only problem is there are plenty of haters who would keep us from getting him. We arent first in th pecking order.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Of course they did, Ross Ventrone is available. Oh, wait...

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

But how does this help the Pats biggest problem --- Brady at QB and ALL those interceptions he throws.  Plus he isn't a running back and the Pats have to RUN more. 
    The problem with this team is the offense not the defense....Innocent

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I'd take Page over Brown all day. I actually thought it was a mistake to take Barrett and Brown over Sanders and Page and I'll stick by that statement

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

It's a must really in my opinion, we need to reestablish a regular group of starters in the secondary and roll with them if we're going to do anything against the big passing teams in the playoffs, thankfully the majority are in the NFC this year. Imagine we had to play Gomer in a few weeks we'd be in the deep stuff! 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

Can I just ask what ever happened with Sanders becuase i don't think i've ever heard the full story. Was he after a big pay day or somethin, seems like a really bad release now. He really was the definition of a solid non spectacular player as well as a bit of a leader in that young group.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

In Response to Re: Eagles Release Jarrad Page:
    [QUOTE]I'd take Page over Brown all day. I actually thought it was a mistake to take Barrett and Brown over Sanders and Page and I'll stick by that statement
    Posted by PatsEng[/QUOTE]

Join the club

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

[QUOTE]But how does this help the Pats biggest problem --- Brady at QB and ALL those interceptions he throws.  Plus he isn't a running back and the Pats have to RUN more.  The problem with this team is the offense not the defense....
    Posted by Patsman3[/QUOTE]

But if they trade Brady for Tebow then all problems solved!

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

No way, there is no room for him. Who would they cut? If you cut Brown every team in the NFL will put in a waiver for him.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from msteven. Show msteven's posts

The big question is why did Philly release him?  Is he healthy?   If he is healthy, he would be a good addition.  He was good on special teams and knows the system.  It would be a needed boost to the safety position.  The big issue is who might claim him before the Patriots.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I was super stoked when I read this but then when I found out he was one of the players who was there at the night club in the early morning on tuesday where a person was shot and killed, my hopes whent down the drain.  I don't think the Pats take a chance on him unless he is cleared of any wrong doing.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

i think we should look for some consistancy on D before we start adding more players.

Give those 2 rookies another game, as the D overall was good vs the Jets.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

[QUOTE]No way, there is no room for him. Who would they cut? If you cut Brown every team in the NFL will put in a waiver for him.
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]

This is going to sound brutal to most but if you think with a pure logical mind it'll make more sense. To make room i'd IR Faulk because A) he's surplus to demands at the minute and B) Safety help is at the top of list of things the team needs. It's disrespectful and I know alot of people won't agree with it but some times you have to be really short minded and forget about what happened in the past so you can see what's best for the team right now

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

If he's healthy, he knows the system.  Seems to make too much sense unless the Pats took a pass at re-signing him for other reasons (performance, locker room).