Eagles Release Jarrad Page

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Eagles Release Jarrad Page

I assume the Pats are pretty far down the waiver list.  Do you think the Pats would have a good chance in getting him if they are interested? 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Most people here were pretty unhappy they let Page go in the first place so if by chance the Pats do re-sign him this plays will be pretty happy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In Response to Re: Eagles Release Jarrad Page:
    [QUOTE]But how does this help the Pats biggest problem --- Brady at QB and ALL those interceptions he throws.  Plus he isn't a running back and the Pats have to RUN more.  The problem with this team is the offense not the defense....
    Posted by Patsman3[/QUOTE]

Since when is Brady the problem. The poor running game and recievers not getting open are the issus that cause poor play in a few games. In case you didn't notice Drew Brees has 11 interceptions so far this year and I wonder if folks in New Orleans are ready to trash Brees. As for ten interceptions so far six of those are tipped passes according to the commentators doing the Jets game last Sunday. Take away those tipped passes and the interception total goes way down.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Eagles Release Jarrad Page : Since when is Brady the problem. The poor running game and recievers not getting open are the issus that cause poor play in a few games. In case you didn't notice Drew Brees has 11 interceptions so far this year and I wonder if folks in New Orleans are ready to trash Brees. As for ten interceptions so far six of those are tipped passes according to the commentators doing the Jets game last Sunday. Take away those tipped passes and the interception total goes way down.
    Posted by Hetchinspete[/QUOTE]

It was sarcasm.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

They should have never let him go in the first place with Merriweather and Sanders going as well. He is an upgrade over Ihbedaho(sp?) and Sergio Brown.......Claiming him will be tough as its based on records............

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

It's time to right a wrong assuming he is healthy.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

Is he is not injured !!!! BRING HIM BACK !!!! 

Chung, Page and Heldhigo (or whatever) can be a good set of S !

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]But how does this help the Pats biggest problem --- Brady at QB and ALL those interceptions he throws.  Plus he isn't a running back and the Pats have to RUN more.  The problem with this team is the offense not the defense....

Gotta give credit where credit is due: Thought you could bait Rusty, but he took the high road.

Kinda makes you look like a jackdonkey.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

Everytime rusty ignores a troll and stays on point an angel gets its wings.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tagandtrade. Show tagandtrade's posts

In Response to Eagles Release Jarrad Page:
    [QUOTE]Interesting.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

how much you want to bet he doesn't maker it through wavers

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

Are you trying to aggravate babe?

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Eagles Release Jarrad Page : Since when is Brady the problem.
    Posted by Hetchinspete[/QUOTE]
    It seems more like a dig at "the king" then a legitimate post. It was refreshing to see no retort. In fact the "king" has fired off a large amount of very good informative posts providing enjoyable reading recently.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

If I had to guess I'd say about 27 teams have a better shot at him then us.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macrawn. Show Macrawn's posts

I don't see what you guys are getting so stoked about. An unproven safety was released that was rated behind brown on this team. 

If you think this guy is the answer you are all on crack. He may improve a very bad safety situation from F- to F so I'd pick him up. Not something I get stoked about though.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kebbe. Show kebbe's posts

The chances of the Pats being awarded his rights given their record is marginal at best but I'd still claim him and watch for a small miracle.He would help and help big time.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Page would definetly help our safety group.

Sterling Moore is more of a CB. I was surprised to see him at safety, although he did pretty good. I don't know if he has ever played safety in the past, but he didn't look out of place.

I think Page supplants Brown and maybe Ihedigbo. If Moore sticks at Safety, he's more of an FS. He might represent the only real FS skill set at safety we have. Brown to a degree, but he's not lighting my fire.

If Page makes it to us, no brainer in my mind. Grab him, and you can IR or cut any number of guys on this team.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

sign page, cut S moore.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

sorry  folks, that ship has sailed! ventrone is more our guy right now, bettwer on special teams as well.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Did he clear waivers yet? I believe so.

Yes he could help.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

From Mark Paul, Yahoo!:

"...it is clear that he was liability when he was out there. Page has 37 tackles, which is a decent total on this team. But he also had a lot of missed tackles during the season. He was also really inept coverage. I don't want to pile on a guy that by all accounts worked hard. But the truth is that Page wasn't really helping the Eagles"

That doesn't sound like he has much to offer. I that Sterling Moore was a pleasant surprise on Sunday. Don't get caught in the fact you know Page's name. The consensus amongst Eagles fans is "Good riddance."