Early Games

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Re: Early Games

Ravens lost. Let's hope they will regain some forms and pride to beat IND and the DEN.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to nomadfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ravens lost. Let's hope they will regain some forms and pride to beat IND and the DEN.

[/QUOTE]

Let's not and say we did.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

Well Indy did their job (jeez, cheering for them is like cheering for the Yankees - I need mouthwash) how about KC doing something unreal?  Either way, we win, we get a bye, and I'll take that all day long - hopefully, Denver will lose at home in the playoffs and the AFC championship will have to come through Foxboro - GO PATS!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    I think that the Ravens could beat Ind but not Denver.  Peyton has really turned things around for Denver and they have improved with every game.  They are going to be very difficult to beat in the playoffs this year. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to susan250's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    I think that the Ravens could beat Ind but not Denver.  Peyton has really turned things around for Denver and they have improved with every game.  They are going to be very difficult to beat in the playoffs this year. 

[/QUOTE]

id like to see indy beat them both if thats the road