EARLY POLL > HOW WILL PATS 2010 SEASON END?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

EARLY POLL > HOW WILL PATS 2010 SEASON END?

Yah I know ...
    There's a long way to go before this team shapes into what they ultimately will become .

RIGHT NOW , WHAT'S YOUR GUT TELLING YOU ABOUT THE PATS UPCOMING CAMPAIGN ?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from USMCM1A1. Show USMCM1A1's posts

Re: EARLY POLL > HOW WILL PATS 2010 SEASON END?

I put down Make Playoffs~Win a Couple because we're a young team, but I'm optomistic--I hope this is a springboard to a 2011 SB.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

I see us as 12-6(includes playoff games) and losing in the 2nd rd of the playoffs

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

For about the 16th year in a row I am picking the Pats to win the Super Bowl.  I will stick by that pick unless it becomes physically and mathematically impossible then I will consider picking another team to win the SB for one year only. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

I chose the playoffs + couple wins

Seems like a middle of the road guess

I honestly have no clue.  Could miss the playoffs.  Could make a deep run.  WAY too many question marks right now.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Superbowl baby!

Who else are you going to pick? The Saints went from a .500 team to a Super Bowl Champ in one year. It's too hard to predict in the NFL.

With Brady and Belichick, I'll always pick the Patriots.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

A young team with a tough schedule.  I seriously don't know.  I'm very optimistic but I'm guarded as well.  It's the schedule that will make this an interesting year for the Pats.  I'm looking forward to seeing how this young team develops and how it responds to the challenges of the up coming tough season.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

Last year at this time ... I was thinkin 14 - 2 Home field advantage and Super Bowl crown number 4 ... I also thought Chung / Brace /Butler / McKenzie would solidify our D and Galloway / Lewis would be more than enough to replenish our wr corps.

So ..THIS YEAR I AM CAUTIOUSLY OPTIMISTIC .

11 - 5 ... WIN A FEW PLAYOFF GAMES

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Like another post 11-5 reg. season 1-1 playoffs, win the division over a highy overrated Jets and a wild card Dolphins team. 2011 reg. season this team will be Super Bowl bound.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to Re: EARLY POLL > HOW WILL PATS 2010 SEASON END?:
    12-4, division title. 2 seed. After that, no guesses.  
    Posted by russgriswold

That sounds about right.

Whoever gets that first round bye gets a big edge. We have a very good shot at it. I believe both Tate and Crable are going to come up big this year.

Besides, there's no real beast in the AFC. Look at the competition;

Miami? with another what's-his-name at QB?
    Jests? maybe if they stop reading their own press releases and get serious.
    colts? we already know we're a better team than the colts even with the payton-ference rule in place.
    Denver? just can't see it.
    Steelers? NFW. they're heading for big trouble with rapelisberger-gate fallout. 
    San diego? another team that looks good on paper but has never won when they had to.
    baltimore? a good team but we are 7-1 against them. I'd like to see a rematch in foxboro. I see them as our strongest competition. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from datdude401. Show datdude401's posts

All the way, baby. Brady's a yr removed off injury so I figure you can add 2-3 more wins. 12-4/13-3 sound about right. What abt the running game, however? Do you see Morris & Taylor staying healthy long enough to really contribute?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Hopefully with a the arrival of the fourth.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

Agreed on RAVENS ...with newly added wrs , hard to sight a weakness .

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

14-2. 

My numbers had them better than their 10-5 regular season record.

The Wes Welker injury is over.  Reports are Wes has gone through Brady's magical physical therapy and is coming back early, like September, not November like the national pundits think.

Many, many players are going to blossom from their rookie year to their second year.  Butler, Chung, Sea Bass, Edelman, their long snapper, probably Brace too, probably Brandon Tate, probably McKenzie, probably Crable, and half a dozen others on the bubble might blossom. 

Rookies aren't that good, but they sometimes help if they're high draft picks and they sure don't hurt.  First rounder McCourty, second rounders Gronk, Cunningham and Spikes, third rounder Price, fourth rounder Hernandez and punter Zoltan are all pretty good. 

That's a pile of expected improvements already, and I'm sure I left someone out.   That's why I think maybe 14-2.  What an avalanche!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

As a long time Red Sox fan, I'll always believe my team (the Pats) will win it all and until they actually lose a game that counts, I'll always believe they'll win every game. 19-0 here we come!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

everyone in the organization is pissed about the show that the ravens put on the pats during the playoffs rout

what happened when they were pissed off the last time they were pissed off [while having a fully able T. Brady]? (think spygate and what followed it)

i think bellicheck shows no mercy
    13-3, and superbowl win over the packers/falcons/49ers