East

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Heff-17. Show Heff-17's posts

East

It seems both the Red Sox and the Patriots play in the toughest divsion. What are your predictions for the AFC East? I can honestly say that I have no idea, though I'll be cheering for Buffalo. Okay, here are my current predictions:

Patriots 12-4
    Bills 10-6
    Dolphins 9-7
    Jets 4-12

The only thing I know about the East is that the Jets are gonna suck. They have three good players.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

Re: East

Patriots 16-0
    Bills 4-12
    Dolphins 2-14
    Jets 0-16

that looks good to me Laughing

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

The Bills open against the Patriots . . . with Marshawn Lynch serving a suspension for the 3 am  hit and run, then the second offense.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Heff-17. Show Heff-17's posts

Patriots 16-0 Bills 4-12 Dolphins 2-14 Jets 0-16 that looks good to me
    Posted by KyleCleric2

hey, you predict us finishing second! alright! Cool

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

The division certainly did improve by leaps and bounds last season, but I still think Miami was a mirage and won't sneak up on anybody next season; and Green New Jersey seems to think it can compete without an actual quarterback on its roster. The Bills' nosedive last season surprised me, but that offense should open up a little with T.O. drawing some attention. Edwards is going to have to step his game up but a second-place finish seems reasonable for Buffalo. I don't know about 10-6 -- the schedule for the AFC East will be a lot tougher this year, but if the Bills can fatten up on 'Phins and Jests, they could make a playoff run.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

There is nothing wrong with the Bills but the suspension that the commissioner gave Lynch was light. He handed out a 4 game suspension to Rodney for just using a banned substance,no criminal charges! He threw Pacman out of Football for causing a riot at a strip joint!All Pacman did was throw money in the air,but Lynch ran a woman over with his vehicle and then went home and slept off his drunk until the Cops came and got him,he didn't turn himself in immediately.Then he's found driving around Cali with a loaded 9mm in his trunk to my knowledge he doesn't have a license too carry a loaded fire arm,in California that's an automatic 1 yr. in jail felony,that's 2 felonies possibly more in less than 2 years.Then Goodell in his infinite wisdom decides after speaking with Lynch that the punishment should be a 3 game suspension without pay,now Lynch is going to appeal the suspension and if he does and I'm the commissioner I withdraw the suspension and expel his crime spree having useless butt.I mean you can't be anymore lenient than what the no balls having commissioner has been.Though with this society as screwed up as it is,it wouldn't surprise me if Lynch didn't get a award for civic diligence,with Goodell being the presenter.