Easyrider has died

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

Easyrider has died

I know most of you don't ride but I have to say the death of Dennis Hopper hits home. The Easyrider movie is an iconic epic of a side of America that alot didn't want to see or  know about. I had the poster of him flippin' the bird while on his bike....wish I still had it. Ride on brother ride on....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Re: Easyrider has died

That is sad news. He was a versatile actor in so many roles. One of my favorites was him as the head of the pirates in Waterworld. Hilarious.
    Easy Rider was a very influential film for so many of us Vietnam era kids. I was afraid to travel to some parts of the country because of that movie.
    Goodbye, Dennis. Hope you're ridin' in Hog Heaven still waving that finger.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

no one cares

he had it coming....
    please remind me what this has to do with the Pats?
    nothing

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

As you can tell from my Avatar I'm huge fan.
    Here's an apropriate clip from Youtube.

"Are they gonna say he was a kind man, He was a wise man"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TAixFYnDh4&feature=youtu.be

RIP

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wendylee03. Show Wendylee03's posts

In Response to Re: Easyrider has died:
    n o one cares he had it coming.... please remind me what this has to do with the Pats? nothing
    Posted by Gulo

How dare you? You maggot from Chineese man butt! Dennis Hopper was an ICON! Its because of him that I lay with Bikey CHicks and snort coke. Its because of him that I dont wear underwear or shower. I will quote you a famous line, What are ya gonna do? He was a mans man man. Can you dig? Suka! Take your feggot self home CUlo and lick your dogs butt.Yell

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriot-fan-74. Show patriot-fan-74's posts

n o one cares he had it coming.... please remind me what this has to do with the Pats? nothing
    Posted by Gulo

why do you have to be such a jerk, Gulo. What a lousy thing to say about someone else............maybe you have it coming to you!!!.  I bet you don't like me saying that about you.......do you??

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Dennis had some great performances, he was in some iconic movies; Rebel Without A Cause and Apocalypse Now spring to mind... but the single greatest movie scene in any movie was his death scene with Christopher Walken in True Romance written by Tarantino.   Classic...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

This one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqccyUpnZwA

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

He knows he is going to die so he says F it, give me a cigarette and proceeds to tell Walken something that will make him so angry he will recieve a quick death.  Walken knows this guy is playing him and laughs, but he knows that this man will never reveal the whereabouts of his son so he blasts him...  good writing, good acting make for special moments in film.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wendylee03. Show Wendylee03's posts

i honestly dont care what you have to say about me pf#74 plus, this  Dennis Hopper fellow was an absolute tool and completely unrelated to this blog, the only relation can be your faggoty biker-isms  lay off the heroine and ride a damn car you pusys
    Posted by Gulo

You dont care CULO because your a ho-mo. If this is unrelated to this blog then why would you relate to it? Ahhh if you only had a brain just think of the things you could do Culo. Wait , even with a brain your still a loser so it wouldnt make a difference now would it. Go back to your closet you queen

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

What you talkin' bout Willis? Oops he died also!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapi61. Show BigPapi61's posts

Classic in Easy Rider, disturbing in Apocaplyse Now, and tragic in Hoosiers. I enjoyed every time I saw him in a different role. Thoughts and prayers to Mr. Hopper and his family.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

i honestly dont care what you have to say about me pf#74 plus, this  Dennis Hopper fellow was an absolute tool and completely unrelated to this blog, the only relation can be your faggoty biker-isms  lay off the heroine and ride a damn car you pusys
    Posted by Gulo

I usually stay away from these things. I mean, there's nothing constructive I can say that's going to make any difference. But just in case: you seriously need some professional help. It might be worth looking into.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Dennis Hopper was a great actor but Easyrider is one of the most overrated movies ever.  Completely pointless, I don't see why anyone would be scared of places in America from that.  Just a bunch of hippies, very corny movie.  Plus it perpetuates the "Biker stereotype", which is a myth like the "Cowboy" that doesn't live anywhere near a farm or ranch.  Bikes need gas, gas costs money, money requires a job.  Which is why riding is a hobby, not a lifestyle.  Everyone I know that rides a Harley is 50+ years old.  They are expensive, and young people can't afford them.  50 year old bikers are not scary, fact is if you make the payments of a $20,000 dollar bike than you have a sense of responsibility and a steady job, which is most definitely not rebellious or dangerous.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapi61. Show BigPapi61's posts

Not quite sure how this is turning into a bash biker thread. Most of my friends roll on Hogs because they have busted azz for twenty years and wanted some off time recreation. Also not clear how an American gem of an actor is descending into moronic posts. Dennis Hopper passed away yesterday. Is it so hard to respect a life?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmyjones666. Show Jimmyjones666's posts

Posted by Gulo

Harley- Just so you don't have to get banned again I'll say it.

Gulo- Go Skreww yourself and get a life you Loser.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

That's why I post as much as I use to. A man who rides a harley an makes a comment on a great actor that passed away gets ridiculed!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

Meant to say "DON'T post".

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Classic in Easy Rider, disturbing in Apocaplyse Now, and tragic in Hoosiers. I enjoyed every time I saw him in a different role. Thoughts and prayers to Mr. Hopper and his family.
    Posted by BigPapi61

You want to see disturbing? Watch him in Blue Velvet, now that is disturbing.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriots1970. Show Patriots1970's posts

Harley's are too expensive now because of the BOB's 'Businessmen Owning Bikes', but back in the day any 'biker' had or wanted a Harley.

And those guys were mechanics or knew enough to fix the bikes themselves since Harley's were not always reliable. As the old saying went - The oil marks the spot where I park my Harley.

In terms of Easy Rider, it was an okay movie and impacted a generation, but by no means was Rebel Without a Cause.

Hopper was a great actor playing so many diverse/eccentric roles it was always a pleasure to see how he could morph himself into something different yet again.

He will be missed on the screen as there are very few real actors left.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtics12345. Show Celtics12345's posts

So... how bout them Bruins?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

So... how bout them Bruins?
    Posted by Celtics12345

The Bruins have carved a special place in NHL history (and our hearts).

I always say, "If you can't win, lose in a spectacular, memorable fashion."

(I don't really always say that, but the Bruins played me for a sucker this spring and I am mad at them)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

To own a Harley is a commitment to a lifestyle. Yes it requires money but it's money that was on not spent on other things because you devoted it to the bike. I've owned a Harley since I was 18. I was working and lived in an attic paying 100 a month instead of 250 a month to live a room one flight down....that's the  commitment. Easy Rider was a corny movie but it was a biker movie that has stood the test of time and shows a side of America that is really out there and is riding everyday.

This is a football forum, but occasionally we divert from that and post things from our lives or kooky stuff like the cereal poll. It's the off season and someone from childhood albeit I didn't know him personally I knew him spiritually died. We have a long time poster on here who has Dennis for an avatar (ewhite) so I know I'm not alone in saying that Dennis in all his rolls will be missed.

*special note to gulo from Dennis, me and the rest of the HUMAN population

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

That cereal thread was pretty epic.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Easyrider, yeah definitely, but you got to give Hopper props for Hoosiers and Blue Velvet (scares me to this day)and other numerous roles.