Eauwned

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Eauwned

Total props to the Saints. They owned (eau-wned) the Pats tonight. No answers for that offense and the defense took over.

The only hope I can take from this game is that the Pats get pissed and run the table. Otherwise, they are looking at a probable 4th seed and out in the Wildcard round.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Re: Eauwned

If that was the case the pats would of been pissed after colts game!

The don`t have the skill so they can be pissed all they want!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: Eauwned:
    [QUOTE]If that was the case the pats would of been pissed after colts game! The don`t have the skill so they can be pissed all they want!
    Posted by thefly8[/QUOTE]

They outplayed the Colts. That loss was a feeling of being robbed than realizing you just aren't better than the team opposite you.

These types of losses make you go deep into yourself. The Colts loss is annoying in that you know you outplayed them but got jobbed by the refs.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

They outplayed the colts for 3qtrs.  As far as i can remember the game was 4qtrs.

There is no excuse for this defense. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PurpleKoolaid. Show PurpleKoolaid's posts

In Response to Eauwned:
    [QUOTE]Total props to the Saints. They owned (eau-wned) the Pats tonight. No answers for that offense and the defense took over. The only hope I can take from this game is that the Pats get pissed and run the table. Otherwise, they are looking at a probable 4th seed and out in the Wildcard round.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

Dude. Getting pissed off will not help them out. They don't play well on the road. Brady and Moss are on the decline. Brady had all sorts of time in the pocket and cannot make anything happen. He has become a fixture, to the point that no defense respects him running with the ball. Your defense is terrible. The NE offense got stopped by a Saints secondary with people picked up off the street. Guys like C-Mac and McKenzie. C'mon man!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BS10FAN. Show BS10FAN's posts

In Response to Re: Eauwned:
    [QUOTE]They outplayed the colts for 3qtrs.  As far as i can remember the game was 4qtrs. There is no excuse for this defense. 
    Posted by patsfaninsatx[/QUOTE]

When Brady threw the first pick tonight the whole game changed..prior to that point we were dictating the tempo after some early jitters..great punt return and then a stupid play call and a terrible passl..then the busted play in the secondary and the saints were off to the races.

the offensive play calling was horrible and the spacing on the field was poor..they blanketed Welker..we needed tight ends to pass block..no deep threat elusive third receiver..i dont and have not like the offensive game planning this year..BB is trying to to do many things with spare parts for coaches..I would take Gregg Wiliams as defensive coordinator in a second