Ed Reed calls on Fireman Ed to come back

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lioneljoe. Show lioneljoe's posts

Ed Reed calls on Fireman Ed to come back

Another case of Jet's players and fans focusing on useless minutia. Yup, bring back Fireman Ed will fix everything. Perhaps we should do old Ed a favor and send him some tickets to Gillette Stadium so he can see how a real team does it. If this is what Ed Reed is thinking about I'm kind of glad he didn't become a Patriot after all.

http://www.timesunion.com/sports/article/Jets-Ed-Reed-calls-on-Fireman-Ed-to-come-back-5017720.php

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Re: Ed Reed calls on Fireman Ed to come back

Fireman Ed is too embarrassed to show up at games, Jests fans only post here because they can do it anonymously... lol!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

* tears well in the eyes of the guy with nut marks on the back of his head*

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to lioneljoe's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Another case of Jet's players and fans focusing on useless minutia. Yup, bring back Fireman Ed will fix everything. Perhaps we should do old Ed a favor and send him some tickets to Gillette Stadium so he can see how a real team does it. If this is what Ed Reed is thinking about I'm kind of glad he didn't become a Patriot after all.

http://www.timesunion.com/sports/article/Jets-Ed-Reed-calls-on-Fireman-Ed-to-come-back-5017720.php

[/QUOTE]

This entire story is funny for a couple of different things, one...Ed Reed is washed up and trying to stir emotion by getting a lift by a mascot. And two...we were the straw that broke the camels back on fireman Ed - god I couldn't stand watching that guy - I don't know what I'm more happy about, Belichick dominating that franchise or the Patriots putting fireman Ed to bed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

Next year Ed Reed can take over the job as Jesters Chief Cheerleader.  Maybe Fireman Ed can coach him up for the job in the off season!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

You just cant help but chuckle.