Edelman

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Amendola. Show Brady2Amendola's posts

Edelman

Rotoworld says

Free agent WR/PR Julian Edelman left his visit with the Giants without a contract.

It was Edelman's first visit of free agency, and he may have plans to give other teams a look. We certainly wouldn't rule out the soon-to-be 27-year-old re-signing with the Patriots. ESPN Boston's Mike Reiss wondered in his weekly chat if a one-year, $2 million deal could get Edelman back in New England.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Re: Edelman

Giants are cheap.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I'm sure Edelman could be had for $15 an hour.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I didn't see this news until just now.... Very interesting!!  I would be very curious to hear what went on there.  Call me crazy but I'm kind of hoping he is re-signed by the Pats.  I think he could be had easily for 1 year $2 mill.  as Reiss said.  Heck, probably even 1 year $1.5 to $1.75 mill with the way the Pats offer deals. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

I didn't see this news until just now.... Very interesting!!  I would be very curious to hear what went on there.  Call me crazy but I'm kind of hoping he is re-signed by the Pats.  I think he could be had easily for 1 year $2 mill.  as Reiss said.  Heck, probably even 1 year $1.5 to $1.75 mill with the way the Pats offer deals. 

Like those #'s

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

I too would like to see him resigned. He is such a scrappy player and you always get 100% from him, ( when he's healthy). The PATS as we all know let Wes and Woodhead go so Edelman has to stay. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Amendola will need some company in the owners box when they get hurt... Oh wait they have Jones for that. Nah I'll pass, the possibility that our top 3 WR's would be on the injury list at the same time isn't very appealing to me

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

Amendola will need some company in the owners box when they get hurt... Oh wait they have Jones for that. Nah I'll pass, the possibility that our top 3 WR's would be on the injury list at the same time isn't very appealing to me

Amendola and Ras-I can practice their skills together, going head-to-head on IR 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

In response to PatsEng's comment:

Amendola and Ras-I can practice their skills together, going head-to-head on IR 

Hey now Madden is a great training tool

(PS people we are just having a little fun with Amendola's injury history and no one wants him to actually get injured)

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I don't think Edelman has very high value either.  He just hasn't had the opportunity to prove he's more than filler at receiver, and while his punt return contributions are solid, good punt returners aren't nearly as hard to find as good kick returners, so I doubt he's high on any team's radar. 

Two million seems high to me.  I suspect the Pats would like to get him back for the veteran minimum so he qualifies for the reduced cap hit.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to Brady2Amendola's comment:

Rotoworld says

Free agent WR/PR Julian Edelman left his visit with the Giants without a contract.

It was Edelman's first visit of free agency, and he may have plans to give other teams a look. We certainly wouldn't rule out the soon-to-be 27-year-old re-signing with the Patriots. ESPN Boston's Mike Reiss wondered in his weekly chat if a one-year, $2 million deal could get Edelman back in New England.

What will get Edleman back in Foxboro is the last preseason game of the year when he plays for the giants.  I think the pats could fill the roster spot with someone more durable, non concussed and a better receiver.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to jri37's comment:

Just a gut feeling but as they get deeper into Free Agency players will start realizing the money they feel they are worth is most likely not going to be materialize for them. You may see many players not signed until closer to training camp and Edelman may be one of those players.

I agree, panic button anyone?

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to alfred-e-bob-neumier's comment:

Worth the resign at the right price for both parties...he's a talent but needs to get a basically injury free year under his belt to make deecent $$$$ in FA next year.

If DA is hurt he will be a good sub. Already knows the system.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Jints tried to play poker with BB, they were trying some payback after BB signed Ballrd last year off waivers.

Edelman realized he better take what the Patriots give, he wouldn't want to play for Eli-minated.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In response to laurienyc13's comment:

I too would like to see him resigned. He is such a scrappy player and you always get 100% from him, ( when he's healthy). The PATS as we all know let Wes and Woodhead go so Edelman has to stay. 

Woodhead wasn't that big of a loss. NOw that Leon washington got signed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

Eli-minated.

Hahahahaha!!