Edelman is clutch and Edelman > Welker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: Edelman is clutch and Edelman > Welker

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Are you the sister rusty always mentions?

Welker was the leading receiver in both SB's, so he obviously did something right.  There were 7 (yes count them ) drops in SB 46.  4 on the last drive, 2 by 45Mil, hern and 1 for MVP, Branch.  Where is your disdain for those players?  No one was clutch but Welker was the best of the rest.

Fewer clutch drops in the big games?  How many PO games has Edelman played in since 2009?

One???????????????????  How many for Welker?  All but one?????????????????????? ugh

Edelman is a very nice player... All heart, but as far as putting him against Welker there is NO COMPARISON!  Hell, Woody (as a receiver) is even out performing JE and Amandola. 

Big mistake!

JE also had 2 fumbles and a drop Sunday, but I guess that's ok.  He also has as many drops as Welker, this year.....  with less catches and yards and 4/9 TD's.    Allrighty!  carry on

[/QUOTE]

SOLID POST! Pretty much sums it all up right there.

I don't think Think Edelman ever played WR in a Super Bowl, our coach pretty much told us he wasn't good enough to line up and get a catch. 

I have also read some crazy logic around this forum over the past few months and it pretty much goes like this - I guess if we don't win the Super Bowl these conversations really don't matter because nobody on this team is as good as the players who have won Super Bowls with the Patriots before and they all suck.

Wes Welker is not a Patriot today because of Bill Belichicks ego.  His ego has caused problems here before but we can discuss that some other time.

[/QUOTE]

Wes Welker is not a Patriot today because he dropped two easy passes that hit him in the hands costing the Patriots

1. A SB win

2. A chance to go to the SB.

He then wanted to be paid like f****** Calvin Johnson.  Since the Patriots didn't want to invest 50 million in a guy that you have to put on the bench when the game is on the line they let him hit the market.  And when Wes discovered the market for slot receivers who get stone hands in the 4th quarter was exactly what the Pats offered he got pouty and stormed off to play with Mr. Choke himself.  They can now take turns blowing big games in Denver and you can go join them.  

But now that Wes came out and f***** up just like we said he would in a big game all the crybaby fans feel they need to defend their position.  Your position was defended on the field by Wes on Sunday, you were wrong- man up and get over it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to rtuinila's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Nope, not related to Rusty.  

You are right, there is no comparison, Welker doesn't play for the Pats and doesn't have Brady throwing to him anymore so any comparison is pure conjecture. 

And while Edelman had two fumbles, he recovered both of them. That is the definition of clutch. He just would not be denied. 

[/QUOTE]

I have this strange suspicion that you are one of the youngest people on this forum.

If Edelman is so clutch how come he wasn't able to help win the game against the Bengals 2/35 yards 0 td's, or the Jets 5/44 yards 0 td's, or the Panthers 3/27 yards 0 td's?  Did Bill Belichick give Edelmans clutchness those days off?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to shenanigan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wes Welker is not a Patriot today because he dropped two easy passes that hit him in the hands costing the Patriots

1. A SB win

2. A chance to go to the SB.

He then wanted to be paid like f****** Calvin Johnson.  Since the Patriots didn't want to invest 50 million in a guy that you have to put on the bench when the game is on the line they let him hit the market.  And when Wes discovered the market for slot receivers who get stone hands in the 4th quarter was exactly what the Pats offered he got pouty and stormed off to play with Mr. Choke himself.  They can now take turns blowing big games in Denver and you can go join them.  

But now that Wes came out and f***** up just like we said he would in a big game all the crybaby fans feel they need to defend their position.  Your position was defended on the field by Wes on Sunday, you were wrong- man up and get over it.

[/QUOTE]

#1 - you have a delusional disorder

#2 - you have a delusional disorder

So the Patriots paid Danny Amendola more money then they offered Wes Welker so I guess the Patriots gave Danny Amendola Calvin Johnson money instead?

Mankins is still on the team, he chocked big time in the 2007 SB.

I blieve we still have 5 defensive players who choked in the 2011 SB who are still on the team. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

BB chose to let Wessie go and kept/signed JE and DA. SUNDAY 's game showed all of us why BB believes having them and not Wessie on the PATRIOTS is best. BB KNOWS MORE ABOUT THIS THAN ANY OF US. This isnt hard to see. Talk about "love is blind".....DAMN!  WESSIE's better days are behind him. 1-TD last 5-games and another major choke to cost his team big  LET IT GO. GO PATRIOTS!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Perfect post. 

Are you a Pats fan or a Welker fan? Can't believe that's even a question we have to ask.

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

Edelman is not better than Welker, nor more clutch, but Edelman is a Patriot and I am a Patriot fan. So I'll root for Edelman, what's your excuse?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to csylvia79's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Man I've been a Pats fan my whole life.... so basically your saying Ridley is better than Adrian Peterson, just for the fact he is a Patriot.

Come on guys you can be a football fan and  Patriot fan.  Just because someone is on another team doesn't mean you need to blast him.  Everything on this board has to be black and white.

In every argument no side is completely right or wrong.

Thing I don't understand is why is Branch or Hern blasted for not being clutch too, they had big drops.

Why do we as pats fan have to act out against each other?  

Blaming Welker and calling him un-clutch is such an easy scapegoat for a team loss.  

[/QUOTE]

This. Good post.

Sports are a business and some fans take it way too personally when a player seeks an opportunity elsewhere.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Welker choked on Sunday in the biggest game for him this season, first game back in NE. HE cost his team a devastating loss. This time it helped the PATS win. PERFECT ENDING! Speaks for itself. Go PATS!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

i like DA, I like JE, WW "was" a warrior here. 

saying the Pats would be 11-0 if ww were still here is specious at best. JE was key in winning 2-3games, do you know that WW would have in those games, no I don't think so

it is also specious to talk about regular season games when we are all frustrated at not winning another SB

The real question is, will we win a SB , we didn't with WW. 

There really isn't much difference in ability between WW and je

And da  is faster, both are younger

it is also a statistical fact that JE is a bettrtpunt returner, and we do remember Sunday nite, right?

Remembering BB in his football life episodes, I really think Bb doesn't really want to rely on just two recievers, Even if Gronk is one of them. I dont believe we were at the best with WW getting 100+ receptions? I never thought  da or JE would replicate those numbers, and don't want them to. Gronk, da, JE, KT  , vereen and Dobby as a group will be better than anything we have ever had , and a lot harder to defend. so let WW get all those receptions with PM, , I will be very happy if any of them makes the winning SB catch. WW is no longer here and we don't need him to win

so those pining for WW, do you think we cannt win without him?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Edelman is not better than Welker, nor more clutch, but Edelman is a Patriot and I am a Patriot fan. So I'll root for Edelman, what's your excuse?

[/QUOTE]

I'm a Patriots fan too.  And I cheer for Edelman as well as the rest of the team every game of every week all season long as well as cheering for them to win the Super Bowl every single year.  Big fan of Edelmans, he has a huge heart and will do anything asked of him to help this team win.  But make no mistake about it, he still has a long ways to go.  All the talk and all the threads about him really isn't fair to him, but when you have people continuously making threads about him being better then Welker, come on now.  We all know better then that.  I have no idea why some of these people on this forum try and push that garbage on us.  Matter of fact, I have no idea why Rusty and RallyC continue to bring it up.  If they know football they know what they are saying isn't true, don't know why they feel the need to troll the forum with it.  I guess the thrive on this type of stuff.  Homers will be homers.

[/QUOTE]

You obviously are more of a Welker fan than you are a Pats fan! Edelman is better than Welker if only for the fact Edelman is still a Patriot. He also has fewer clutch drops than Welker no matter how many gifs you bring up to portray the opposite. Welker just isn't clutch. Welker is the greatest no-pressure slot receiver in league history. He just can't make the winning catches in the big game. 

[/QUOTE]

Man I've been a Pats fan my whole life.... so basically your saying Ridley is better than Adrian Peterson, just for the fact he is a Patriot.

Come on guys you can be a football fan and  Patriot fan.  Just because someone is on another team doesn't mean you need to blast him.  Everything on this board has to be black and white.

Thing I don't understand is why is Branch or Hern blasted for not being clutch too, they had big drops.

Blaming Welker and calling him un-clutch is such an easy scapegoat for a team loss.  

[/QUOTE]

The reason folks don't rank on Hern or Branch is because nobody is continually pining for them and attempting to point out how the Pats would be a superior team if either of those two were still on the team.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

I'm a Patriots fan too.  And I cheer for Edelman as well as the rest of the team every game of every week all season long as well as cheering for them to win the Super Bowl every single year.  Big fan of Edelmans, he has a huge heart and will do anything asked of him to help this team win.  But make no mistake about it, he still has a long ways to go.  All the talk and all the threads about him really isn't fair to him, but when you have people continuously making threads about him being better then Welker, come on now.  We all know better then that.  I have no idea why some of these people on this forum try and push that garbage on us.  Matter of fact, I have no idea why Rusty and RallyC continue to bring it up.  If they know football they know what they are saying isn't true, don't know why they feel the need to troll the forum with it.  I guess the thrive on this type of stuff.  Homers will be homers.

You obviously are more of a Welker fan than you are a Pats fan! Edelman is better than Welker if only for the fact Edelman is still a Patriot. He also has fewer clutch drops than Welker no matter how many gifs you bring up to portray the opposite. Welker just isn't clutch. Welker is the greatest no-pressure slot receiver in league history. He just can't make the winning catches in the big game. 

The reason folks don't rank on Hern or Branch is because nobody is continually pining for them and attempting to point out how the Pats would be a superior team if either of those two were still on the team.

BINGO. Especially after Sunday's game. Makes no sense. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Your statement is asinine.  We all know this team would be better if Hernandez was still here.  Nobody is talking about it now because he is gone, not because BB let him go but because he is in jail accused of murder and we don't bring him up here because of that.  But it's true, Hernandez would have made this team better this season.  He had drops in key games, the Super Bowl and Ravens game too.  But he was a difference maker most the time he was on the field.   We all know this team would be better with Hernandez here.  Branch was washed up a few years ago.  He was a pretty clutch player but he had some big drops in the last Super Bowl too.  Hmm, no mention of that around here either.  Why aren't these two brought up when discussing the last SB loss?  Strange!  Wonder why? I will tell you why... because these two players don't play for other teams now. See what I'm getting at?  

I'm pretty sure if the Giants wanted Edelman they would have paid him, they didn't. The Patriots weren't in a big rush to sign him either and eventually they did for peanuts.  Why, because there was no demand for Edelman.  He was stuck.  Sign the contract or leave and hopefully find a team who wanted him.  Kind of interesting no other teams had interest in Edelman.  It was also mentioned the Giants, Redskins and Bills had some interest in Amendola.  I wonder what would have happened if Edelman or Amendola would have gone to the Giants or another team.  Let me fill you in on what would have happened on this forum..... The same people who have been pulling the Edelman and Amendola bandwagon would have been saying they weren't that good anyway.  That Amendola was injury prone and can't stay on the filed and that Edelman couldn't carry Welkers jock.  Guaranteed that's what would have happened.  But since they are here playing for our team they are referred to as clutch world beaters on the field, and better then Welker, LMAO.  You know I'm right, right? 

That is the problem with some of the people here.  We clearly see here that some people believe that if a player doesn't play for our team then they aren't that good and if they do play for our team then they are better then everyone else.  That's pretty much the mentality being shown in this forum.  The honest truth and reality of it all  is that these people (you, Rusty, RallyC and a few others) can make these silly statements inside our teams fan forum and get away with it and heck even get a few of "those type" of fans to back you and them up.  But if you or them make these statements outside of here to people who know football, I promise you that all of you would be laughed at and humiliated for these statements.  You know you guys don't make these claims outside of here, you know you would look like dopes.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

Welker choked on Sunday in the biggest game for him this season, first game back in NE. HE cost his team a devastating loss. This time it helped the PATS win. PERFECT ENDING! Speaks for itself. Go PATS!

And still he is a better player then Edelman and Amendola.  Hahahaha!!

You might want to go check the second post of this thread.  Maybe see if you can find someone to read it to you because it clearly shows who the better player is this season, as of right now.  It's not even close.  I'm pretty sure people who have played the game before would understand what those numbers mean.  MAybe they didn't teach you that while sitting the pine in the CFL, lol!

I wonder if anyone filed missing person reports for Edelman and Amendola during the Bengals, Jets and Panthers game.  We sure could have used some production from them.  If Welker was here this team would be 11-0 right now sitting on top of the AFC.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" If Welker was here this team would be 11-0 right now sitting on top of the AFC."

I don't think that's true. And I wouldn't want to be undefeated anyhow, too much unecessary pressure. I do think having Welker back wouild have added at least one victory though, in particular I thought we missed him in the Bengals game. 

In the game that felt most like a playoff game, however, Welker was severely outplayed by Edelman. This doesn't mean Edelman is more clutch than Welker, one game is too small a sample size, but it is a promising sign for the Pats. 

I just think it was time to move on. Welker was a great player for us. He had a couple of key postseason drops that are part of his legacy as well, unfortunately. And, he and BB's relationship deteriorated, for several reasosn. That's on Welker and BB both. 

We didn't win a Super Bowl with Welker, thus it was time for a change. That said, Belichick might have re-signed Welker for continuity if he'd known Hernandez wouldn't be there and Vereen would be hurt. Them's the breaks. 

I would suggest: let's put this discussion on ice unitl the postseason plays out. The Welker deal was about the postseason, not the regular season. That goes for both the Broncos and the Pats. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

" If Welker was here this team would be 11-0 right now sitting on top of the AFC."

I don't think that's true. And I wouldn't want to be undefeated anyhow, too much unecessary pressure. I do think having Welker back wouild have added at least one victory though, in particular I thought we missed him in the Bengals game. 

In the game that felt most like a playoff game, however, Welker was severely outplayed by Edelman. This doesn't mean Edelman is more clutch than Welker, one game is too small a sample size, but it is a promising sign for the Pats. 

I just think it was time to move on. Welker was a great player for us. He had a couple of key postseason drops that are part of his legacy as well, unfortunately. And, he and BB's relationship deteriorated, for several reasosn. That's on Welker and BB both. 

We didn't win a Super Bowl with Welker, thus it was time for a change. That said, Belichick might have re-signed Welker for continuity if he'd known Hernandez wouldn't be there and Vereen would be hurt. Them's the breaks. 

I would suggest: let's put this discussion on ice unitl the postseason plays out. The Welker deal was about the postseason, not the regular season. That goes for both the Broncos and the Pats. 

Exactly

its unfortunate WW takes a big hit for the SB but big plays do get remembered, especially in the 4th qtr. I still have it in for Asanti , way more. and then I hear this year him bragging how he has Eli's number . What a tool

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Are you seriously still posting here?

You had a very embarrassing fifteen page "goodbye I love you" thread.

There should be no return from that.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This post sums it up pretty well...

I would add that You're only as good as your last game to a certain degree.  Welker looked old and kind of a shell of his frprmer self and Edelman looked mor explosive and confident in that game.

As of right now ,  Edelman looks like the better player, younger and more versatile...  But the season isn't over yet.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Your statement is asinine.  We all know this team would be better if Hernandez was still here.  Nobody is talking about it now because he is gone, not because BB let him go but because he is in jail accused of murder and we don't bring him up here because of that.  But it's true, Hernandez would have made this team better this season.  He had drops in key games, the Super Bowl and Ravens game too.  But he was a difference maker most the time he was on the field.   We all know this team would be better with Hernandez here.  Branch was washed up a few years ago.  He was a pretty clutch player but he had some big drops in the last Super Bowl too.  Hmm, no mention of that around here either.  Why aren't these two brought up when discussing the last SB loss?  Strange!  Wonder why? I will tell you why... because these two players don't play for other teams now. See what I'm getting at?  

I'm pretty sure if the Giants wanted Edelman they would have paid him, they didn't. The Patriots weren't in a big rush to sign him either and eventually they did for peanuts.  Why, because there was no demand for Edelman.  He was stuck.  Sign the contract or leave and hopefully find a team who wanted him.  Kind of interesting no other teams had interest in Edelman.  It was also mentioned the Giants, Redskins and Bills had some interest in Amendola.  I wonder what would have happened if Edelman or Amendola would have gone to the Giants or another team.  Let me fill you in on what would have happened on this forum..... The same people who have been pulling the Edelman and Amendola bandwagon would have been saying they weren't that good anyway.  That Amendola was injury prone and can't stay on the filed and that Edelman couldn't carry Welkers jock.  Guaranteed that's what would have happened.  But since they are here playing for our team they are referred to as clutch world beaters on the field, and better then Welker, LMAO.  You know I'm right, right? 

That is the problem with some of the people here.  We clearly see here that some people believe that if a player doesn't play for our team then they aren't that good and if they do play for our team then they are better then everyone else.  That's pretty much the mentality being shown in this forum.  The honest truth and reality of it all  is that these people (you, Rusty, RallyC and a few others) can make these silly statements inside our teams fan forum and get away with it and heck even get a few of "those type" of fans to back you and them up.  But if you or them make these statements outside of here to people who know football, I promise you that all of you would be laughed at and humiliated for these statements.  You know you guys don't make these claims outside of here, you know you would look like dopes.

[/QUOTE]

Your statement is the asinine one. Read what I wrote. Then tell me what it means I said no one was "continuously pining for" Hern. And you have it backwards, Welker isn't bad because he isn't here, Welker isn't here because he wasn't good enough! Why can't you see this? Welker is no longer here with the Pats because he just wasn't good enough.

Your love for Welker is admirable even if it is misplaced and your taking things out of context and putting words in other peoples mouths is really annoying. But you are a virtuosso with photoshop!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

I don't think Welkers ability has anything to do with why he isn't here.  It was all contractual.  BB set a limit Welker held out, by the time he came back around to the Pats at a reasonable price the trigger had been puller in DA.  I'm sure if welker had signed the first deal none of this argument happend and as fan we are all happy his is on the team.

Both side have been viral in this argument, I myself love what welker did here and so far I don't think DA or Edelman have truelly filled his role.  Anyone who says that two are better... It hasn't been prove on the field.  On the flip side though I love the team the Pats have and they are figuring it out week to week.

I don't see the need that some have to blast Welker, or constantly try to prove a case that really isn't there.  The Pat are who they are and this is the team BB gave us to watch.  

To the other side Welker is gone certain fan are going to blame him or BB but at the end of the day no one win these arguement on this board.  Nothing is proof all side hear and see what they want to see and it gets worst on this board day by day. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

I don't think Welkers ability has anything to do with why he isn't here.  It was all contractual.  BB set a limit Welker held out, by the time he came back around to the Pats at a reasonable price the trigger had been puller in DA.  I'm sure if welker had signed the first deal none of this argument happend and as fan we are all happy his is on the team.

Both side have been viral in this argument, I myself love what welker did here and so far I don't think DA or Edelman have truelly filled his role.  Anyone who says that two are better... It hasn't been prove on the field.  On the flip side though I love the team the Pats have and they are figuring it out week to week.

I don't see the need that some have to blast Welker, or constantly try to prove a case that really isn't there.  The Pat are who they are and this is the team BB gave us to watch.  

To the other side Welker is gone certain fan are going to blame him or BB but at the end of the day no one win these arguement on this board.  Nothing is proof all side hear and see what they want to see and it gets worst on this board day by day. 

[/QUOTE]

Good post.  Two points you make seem particularly important:

• Belichick wanted to keep Welker, but only at a certain price; the idea that he didn't want Welker because Welker dropped a pass is just ridiculous.  He liked Welker fine.  He just didn't want to bind up lots of salary cap for a long time on an aging slot receiver.
    • Welker's production while he was at the Pats was extraordinary and neither Edelman nor Amendola have come close to matching that production yet. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Bumped

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

[QUOTE]

Your statement is the asinine one. Read what I wrote. Then tell me what it means I said no one was "continuously pining for" Hern. And you have it backwards, Welker isn't bad because he isn't here, Welker isn't here because he wasn't good enough! Why can't you see this? Welker is no longer here with the Pats because he just wasn't good enough.

Your love for Welker is admirable even if it is misplaced and your taking things out of context and putting words in other peoples mouths is really annoying. But you are a virtuosso with photoshop!

[/QUOTE]

No, your statement is far more assinine than what he said. So, Welker isn't good enough to be here but guys like Nate Ebner, Tavon Wilson, Joe Vellano, etc are? Lol

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Are you seriously still posting here?

You had a very embarrassing fifteen page "goodbye I love you" thread.

There should be no return from that.

[/QUOTE]

I started posting again after 2-months of not BECAUSE I FELT LIKE IT. Whatchu gonna do? NOTHING. What  the hell do you mean by "embarrassed"? How do people rationalize that anyone here can emote embarrassment or even pride when we are operating with an ALIAS? You, tfb12, bustchise (rico plus 10 other of his alias', etc.) actually have told yourselves that your alias has life! NUTS!  And if I had a shred of embarrassment, couldnt I just assume another screen name? Sorry, behind my screen name, I really am a former pro ball player And i will NEVER tell you who I Am. Tfb12 uses "NFL guys dont talk smack about other NFL guys" to discredit my claims. I guess he better tell Troy, Deion, Irvin, Sapp, Marshall, etc that they arent really ex players too as they all have said the Wessie has no balls, guts, nerve, etc. you ladies need to go watch SOAPS!  You guys are merely a group of hosewives who are in love withe the "MEN OF THE NFL". none of you know the game. You all use terms like "Im worried" or "homer" or get upset when someone disagrees with you and throw fits like little girls. If you dont want to see what I post, do what Ive done to tfb and a few others. IGNORE RALLYC! If you can Little lady. LOL! "Not A Shot"......perfect name for you. If you and your group only knew.......

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

Good post.  Two points you make seem particularly important:

• Belichick wanted to keep Welker, but only at a certain price; the idea that he didn't want Welker because Welker dropped a pass is just ridiculous.  He liked Welker fine.  He just didn't want to bind up lots of salary cap for a long time on an aging slot receiver.
    • Welker's production while he was at the Pats was extraordinary and neither Edelman nor Amendola have come close to matching that production yet. 

WELKER CHOKED SUNDAY and greatly contributed to the MIGHTY  BRONCOS EPIC DEFEAT. This is the reason Bill let Wessie walk. What good is a great statistical performer who gets you to the big game only to blow it when it counts most. ask Wes, he thinks the same thing, hence the increasing gaffs in recent big games. HE's lost his nerve and now HAS NO BALLS. When called on to close the deal, he fails. Blind love is a bytch. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

I started posting again after 2-months of not BECAUSE I FELT LIKE IT. Whatchu gonna do? NOTHING. What  the hell do you mean by "embarrassed"? How do people rationalize that anyone here can emote embarrassment or even pride when we are operating with an ALIAS? You, tfb12, bustchise (rico plus 10 other of his alias', etc.) actually have told yourselves that your alias has life! NUTS!  And if I had a shred of embarrassment, couldnt I just assume another screen name? Sorry, behind my screen name, I really am a former pro ball player And i will NEVER tell you who I Am. Tfb12 uses "NFL guys dont talk smack about other NFL guys" to discredit my claims. I guess he better tell Troy, Deion, Irvin, Sapp, Marshall, etc that they arent really ex players too as they all have said the Wessie has no balls, guts, nerve, etc. you ladies need to go watch SOAPS!  You guys are merely a group of hosewives who are in love withe the "MEN OF THE NFL". none of you know the game. You all use terms like "Im worried" or "homer" or get upset when someone disagrees with you and throw fits like little girls. If you dont want to see what I post, do what Ive done to tfb and a few others. IGNORE RALLYC! If you can Little lady. LOL! "Not A Shot"......perfect name for you. If you and your group only knew.......

[/QUOTE]

Dude, I couldn't care less who you are or what you've done for a living.  That's Rusty stuff.

I do know that you posted a heartfelt, poor me, all eyes here good bye thread that was so pathetic I could barely contain my laughter/horror.

Maybe you're not embarrassed by that, but if it were me, I'd have kept my word and left for good.