Edelman is clutch and Edelman > Welker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: Edelman is clutch and Edelman > Welker

In response to RallyC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to csylvia79's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't think Welkers ability has anything to do with why he isn't here.  It was all contractual.  BB set a limit Welker held out, by the time he came back around to the Pats at a reasonable price the trigger had been puller in DA.  I'm sure if welker had signed the first deal none of this argument happend and as fan we are all happy his is on the team.

Both side have been viral in this argument, I myself love what welker did here and so far I don't think DA or Edelman have truelly filled his role.  Anyone who says that two are better... It hasn't been prove on the field.  On the flip side though I love the team the Pats have and they are figuring it out week to week.

I don't see the need that some have to blast Welker, or constantly try to prove a case that really isn't there.  The Pat are who they are and this is the team BB gave us to watch.  

To the other side Welker is gone certain fan are going to blame him or BB but at the end of the day no one win these arguement on this board.  Nothing is proof all side hear and see what they want to see and it gets worst on this board day by day. 

[/QUOTE]

Good post.  Two points you make seem particularly important:

• Belichick wanted to keep Welker, but only at a certain price; the idea that he didn't want Welker because Welker dropped a pass is just ridiculous.  He liked Welker fine.  He just didn't want to bind up lots of salary cap for a long time on an aging slot receiver.
    • Welker's production while he was at the Pats was extraordinary and neither Edelman nor Amendola have come close to matching that production yet. 

[/QUOTE]

WELKER CHOKED SUNDAY and greatly contributed to the MIGHTY  BRONCOS EPIC DEFEAT. This is the reason Bill let Wessie walk. HE HAS NO BALLS. When called on to close the deal, he fails. Blind love is a bytch. 

[/QUOTE]

Welker screwed up the punt.  He was way too late calling everyone off.  But really, how do you ignore all the huge and definitely clutch third down catches he made for years when he was with New England?  The guy was a chain-moving machine.  

There's this myth that Belichick wanted Welker to leave.  If that was the case he would have done what he did with BJGE.  Made no offer.  He made several offers.  He clearly wanted Welker, just not at the price Welker expected. 

Look, back when Welker was here and people were talking about him as the best receiver ever, I was the first to say he was a good slot receiver, but he had plenty of limitations too and he wasn't the best guy to have as your number one WR.  Now when he's left, fans are letting the pendulum swing all the way to the other extreme.  Welker the hero is now Welker the choking goat.  This is absurd.  The truth is somewhere in the middle.  And anyone who knows anything about football knows that.  You know it too, Rally.  You just are hyped up on testosterone . . .

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

[QUOTE]

I started posting again after 2-months of not BECAUSE I FELT LIKE IT. Whatchu gonna do? NOTHING. What  the hell do you mean by "embarrassed"? How do people rationalize that anyone here can emote embarrassment or even pride when we are operating with an ALIAS? You, tfb12, bustchise (rico plus 10 other of his alias', etc.) actually have told yourselves that your alias has life! NUTS!  And if I had a shred of embarrassment, couldnt I just assume another screen name? Sorry, behind my screen name, I really am a former pro ball player And i will NEVER tell you who I Am. Tfb12 uses "NFL guys dont talk smack about other NFL guys" to discredit my claims. I guess he better tell Troy, Deion, Irvin, Sapp, Marshall, etc that they arent really ex players too as they all have said the Wessie has no balls, guts, nerve, etc. you ladies need to go watch SOAPS!  You guys are merely a group of hosewives who are in love withe the "MEN OF THE NFL". none of you know the game. You all use terms like "Im worried" or "homer" or get upset when someone disagrees with you and throw fits like little girls. If you dont want to see what I post, do what Ive done to tfb and a few others. IGNORE RALLYC! If you can Little lady. LOL! "Not A Shot"......perfect name for you. If you and your group only knew.......

Dude, I couldn't care less who you are or what you've done for a living.  That's Rusty stuff.

I do know that you posted a heartfelt, poor me, all eyes here good bye thread that was so pathetic I could barely contain my laughter/horror.

Maybe you're not embarrassed by that, but if it were me, I'd have kept my word and left for good.

[/QUOTE]

And obviously, i dont give a damn what you think. I do what i want. I never said I was never posting again. Now go make your coffee and get ready for your soaps. Oh, and fix that FANTASY FOOTBALL roster. Im sure youre getting crushed. Bye bye. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Welker screwed up the punt.  He was way too late calling everyone off.  But really, how do you ignore all the huge and definitely clutch third down catches he made for years when he was with New England?  The guy was a chain-moving machine.  

There's this myth that Belichick wanted Welker to leave.  If that was the case he would have done what he did with BJGE.  Made no offer.  He made several offers.  He clearly wanted Welker, just not at the price Welker expected. 

Look, back when Welker was here and people were talking about him as the best receiver ever, I was the first to say he was a good slot receiver, but he had plenty of limitations too and he wasn't the best guy to have as your number one WR.  Now when he's left, fans are letting the pendulum swing all the way to the other extreme.  Welker the hero is now Welker the choking goat.  This is absurd.  The truth is somewhere in the middle.  And anyone who knows anything about football knows that.  You know it too, Rally.  You just are hyped up on testosterone . . .

Pro, WES WELKER is an incredibly skilled football player who made some amazing plays in his PATS days. BUT in the last few years, Wes has crumbled under the pressure. That is a proven fact. Koji Uehara doesnt have nearly the stuff that a john Papelbon, Brian Wilson, or even joe Nathan, BUT in the closing role the guy elevates his game to the moment and is AMAZING. WES impressed everyone with his amazing stats but has recently proven that for whatever reason he cant elevate his play in the mos critical moments. Testosterone has nothing to do with my willingness to see what others refuse to see. the fact remains GREAT PLAYERS MAKE THE GREATEST PLAYS UNDER THE TOUGHEST CIRCUMSTANCES. Good players who dont are just good players. SUNDAY, after multiple drops and blowing the punt when put in there because he is supposed to be experienced, game sitution smart, and sure handed based on stats showed that Wes is just not a closer and hasnt been for a couple of years. His ability deminished instead of elevating in high pressure situation. Unfortunately, its a what have you done lately profession. 1 TD IN LAST 5 games, none in his last three with a MAJOR GAFF says Wes isn't doing what the Broncos were hoping for LATELY. We've seen this all too often before. Tom is now forced to spread it around and this is helping us be more diverse with getting more guys touches. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I started posting again after 2-months of not BECAUSE I FELT LIKE IT. Whatchu gonna do? NOTHING. What  the hell do you mean by "embarrassed"? How do people rationalize that anyone here can emote embarrassment or even pride when we are operating with an ALIAS? You, tfb12, bustchise (rico plus 10 other of his alias', etc.) actually have told yourselves that your alias has life! NUTS!  And if I had a shred of embarrassment, couldnt I just assume another screen name? Sorry, behind my screen name, I really am a former pro ball player And i will NEVER tell you who I Am. Tfb12 uses "NFL guys dont talk smack about other NFL guys" to discredit my claims. I guess he better tell Troy, Deion, Irvin, Sapp, Marshall, etc that they arent really ex players too as they all have said the Wessie has no balls, guts, nerve, etc. you ladies need to go watch SOAPS!  You guys are merely a group of hosewives who are in love withe the "MEN OF THE NFL". none of you know the game. You all use terms like "Im worried" or "homer" or get upset when someone disagrees with you and throw fits like little girls. If you dont want to see what I post, do what Ive done to tfb and a few others. IGNORE RALLYC! If you can Little lady. LOL! "Not A Shot"......perfect name for you. If you and your group only knew.......

[/QUOTE]

Dude, I couldn't care less who you are or what you've done for a living.  That's Rusty stuff.

I do know that you posted a heartfelt, poor me, all eyes here good bye thread that was so pathetic I could barely contain my laughter/horror.

Maybe you're not embarrassed by that, but if it were me, I'd have kept my word and left for good.

[/QUOTE]

And obviously, i dont give a damn what you think. I do what i want. I never said I was never posting again. Now go make your coffee and get ready for your soaps. Oh, and fix that FANTASY FOOTBALL roster. Im sure youre getting crushed. Bye bye. 

[/QUOTE]

The whole thread is you saying goodbye to people.  It's really so so sad.

"Yo Folks, I've seen enough. Game one win and the season is a catastrophe for some of our "loyal" Patriots fans. I'm outta here to try and ENJOY the season"

I'm not really sure what my fantasy team has to do with anything, but FYI, I'm doing okay.

Rank Team W-L-TPts ForPts AgnstStreak WaiverMoves *1 Five Finger Freddy 10-2-0 1441.06 1001.90 W-6 2

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

this thread proves that tfb is a brady welker 2007 fake golden era fan. he is not a true pats fan like most of us, hes a PHONY

i can smell it on you tfb. you are a phony and try to win us over with your little pictures but some of us can look past BS.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

TFB you are acting like a jealous x girlfriend about this. just move on, the patriots are 8-3 and are in great position to get a high seed and take another run at a championship. obviously what the patriots were doing in the playoffs offensively since 2007 wasnt working, so they made some changes. they just went out and beat the team that your boy welker is on and he contributed to his team's demise in that game, but yet you are still whining about the team not re-signing him? the goal of the patriots organization is to win championships, and welker catching the dropsies in the big moments just wasnt helping. great player, but i cant say i think the pats made such a bad decision. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GboroYankee. Show GboroYankee's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to rtuinila's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Edelman is not better than Welker, nor more clutch, but Edelman is a Patriot and I am a Patriot fan. So I'll root for Edelman, what's your excuse?

[/QUOTE]

I'm a Patriots fan too.  And I cheer for Edelman as well as the rest of the team every game of every week all season long as well as cheering for them to win the Super Bowl every single year.  Big fan of Edelmans, he has a huge heart and will do anything asked of him to help this team win.  But make no mistake about it, he still has a long ways to go.  All the talk and all the threads about him really isn't fair to him, but when you have people continuously making threads about him being better then Welker, come on now.  We all know better then that.  I have no idea why some of these people on this forum try and push that garbage on us.  Matter of fact, I have no idea why Rusty and RallyC continue to bring it up.  If they know football they know what they are saying isn't true, don't know why they feel the need to troll the forum with it.  I guess the thrive on this type of stuff.  Homers will be homers.

[/QUOTE]

You obviously are more of a Welker fan than you are a Pats fan! Edelman is better than Welker if only for the fact Edelman is still a Patriot. He also has fewer clutch drops than Welker no matter how many gifs you bring up to portray the opposite. Welker just isn't clutch. Welker is the greatest no-pressure slot receiver in league history. He just can't make the winning catches in the big game. 

[/QUOTE]

Man I've been a Pats fan my whole life.... so basically your saying Ridley is better than Adrian Peterson, just for the fact he is a Patriot.

Come on guys you can be a football fan and  Patriot fan.  Just because someone is on another team doesn't mean you need to blast him.  Everything on this board has to be black and white.

In every argument no side is completely right or wrong.

Thing I don't understand is why is Branch or Hern blasted for not being clutch too, they had big drops.

Why do we as pats fan have to act out against each other?  

Blaming Welker and calling him un-clutch is such an easy scapegoat for a team loss.  

[/QUOTE]

Can't we all just get along?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GboroYankee. Show GboroYankee's posts

[QUOTE]

Welker choked on Sunday in the biggest game for him this season, first game back in NE. HE cost his team a devastating loss. This time it helped the PATS win. PERFECT ENDING! Speaks for itself. Go PATS!

[/QUOTE]

right on Rally!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GboroYankee. Show GboroYankee's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Welker choked on Sunday in the biggest game for him this season, first game back in NE. HE cost his team a devastating loss. This time it helped the PATS win. PERFECT ENDING! Speaks for itself. Go PATS!

[/QUOTE]

Are you seriously still posting here?

You had a very embarrassing fifteen page "goodbye I love you" thread.

There should be no return from that.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

sound more like a player's wife...i'm just saying

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I don't think Welkers ability has anything to do with why he isn't here.  It was all contractual.  BB set a limit Welker held out, by the time he came back around to the Pats at a reasonable price the trigger had been puller in DA.  I'm sure if welker had signed the first deal none of this argument happend and as fan we are all happy his is on the team.

Both side have been viral in this argument, I myself love what welker did here and so far I don't think DA or Edelman have truelly filled his role.  Anyone who says that two are better... It hasn't been prove on the field.  On the flip side though I love the team the Pats have and they are figuring it out week to week.

I don't see the need that some have to blast Welker, or constantly try to prove a case that really isn't there.  The Pat are who they are and this is the team BB gave us to watch.  

To the other side Welker is gone certain fan are going to blame him or BB but at the end of the day no one win these arguement on this board.  Nothing is proof all side hear and see what they want to see and it gets worst on this board day by day. 

[/QUOTE]

Good post.  Two points you make seem particularly important:

• Belichick wanted to keep Welker, but only at a certain price; the idea that he didn't want Welker because Welker dropped a pass is just ridiculous.  He liked Welker fine.  He just didn't want to bind up lots of salary cap for a long time on an aging slot receiver.
    • Welker's production while he was at the Pats was extraordinary and neither Edelman nor Amendola have come close to matching that production yet. 

[/QUOTE]

These points are valid but it is kind of ancient history at this point,  you know...?   Welkers past production doesn't mean squat to Belichick.   He got paid 7.5 mil last year as I recall correctly.  that's pretty good compensation.

He's older this year.  Still good but he's slipping.... clearly.   BB was smart enough to hold down the offer to what he was worth and Welker chose to go and display his declining abilities to another team and fan base.

What they're getting is a good slot guy at 5mil.  Pats have a good slot guy (edelman ) at 1mil...  Better value since cheaper and better punt returner.  Amendola is a wild card that hopefully pays off in the playoffs.  Pats are in a good position at WR.

Therefore this welker woulda shoulda coulda debate is tired conjecture that proves nothing.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

TFB you are acting like a jealous x girlfriend about this. just move on, the patriots are 8-3 and are in great position to get a high seed and take another run at a championship. obviously what the patriots were doing in the playoffs offensively since 2007 wasnt working, so they made some changes. they just went out and beat the team that your boy welker is on and he contributed to his team's demise in that game, but yet you are still whining about the team not re-signing him? the goal of the patriots organization is to win championships, and welker catching the dropsies in the big moments just wasnt helping. great player, but i cant say i think the pats made such a bad decision. 

[/QUOTE]

Do you see me posting threads comparing Welker to Edelman or Amendola evertime the Patriots lose or Welker has a good game?  NO.  But we sure see these rediculous threads pop up evertime Edelman has a good game. Ha!  Isn't that Edelmans job is to have good games? But the reality of it is he has only had what 4 good games.. out of 11.  Where was he in the 3 losses?  Where was Amendola?  Where would Welker have been had he still been here?  I will tell you.. he would have been on the field putting up his ridiculous productive numbers and the Pats would have won those games.  These threads are rediculous.  Welker is having the better year.  Numbers don't lie.

BTW, all of this started when the decision was to let Welker go and bring in Amendola.  Do you remember all those threads about how Amendola was going to come in here and be this productive receiver and bring so much more to the table then Welker did?  I sure do because I was one of many that didn't see that happening.  Guess what?  I was correct, as well as the others who didn't like the move.  Now we see all these people who are now backpedaling.  You, nor can anyone else here argue that this team is better without Welker here. Plain and simple.  Welker is having a better year then Edelman and dwarfing what Amendola has done.  It was a mistake to let Welker go, plain and simple.  Funny watching all these prior Amendola supporters backpedal and now jump on the Edelman rah rah team.  Hey, I like Edelman, have stated it many times in this forum.  Love the guys heart and willingness to do what ever he can to help this team win.  But face the facts here, he is not better then Welker and this team is not as good as it could be if Welker was here.  It's funny to watch these people think otherwise.  Gratifying to me watching them attack me now with these Edelman threads, all because I was correct from the very beginning about the whole Welker/Amendola situatiuon. 

So with some peoples logic here, Andy Dalton is better then TFB because he had the better game and won when they played.  Get real guys.  Just face the fact here.  Welker is better then Amendola and Edelman, this team would be better with Welker here, it probably wasn't the best decision to let him go.  Just admit it and move on.  Plain and simple.  Don't start these silly threads trying to pretend otherwise. Lame!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

RallyC you only show up here when you can start or contribute to these lame threads.  That's it.  You aren't here every week and you certainly aren't here after the games where the receivers have had problems or the team has lost.  You have been wrong so many times in this forum with your crazy predictions, please tell us again how Tebow was going to be here playing TE and catching passes from TFB?  hahahaha!!!  Or how about the team playing with the "Us vs the World" mentality because of the Hernandez situation.  Hahahaha!!  You stated that you knew these things only because you played at the "top" level. 

I have never, ever seen a NFL guy talk about another player like you do.  I don't see the players you noted coming on here calling Welker 'Welkie" or posting that Edelman is better then Welker or that this team is better without him.  No, they don't do that, because that is not what former players do and they certainly don't do it because they know that would all be BS.  Plain and simple.  I know ex NFL players, they don't talk like you, they certainly don't show up on a football forum telling everyone they played before and that they know everything because they played at a "top" top level. 

Please tell me again how Amendola was going to come here and do all these wonderful things and remain healthy all season because all his other injuries with the Rams have been freaky kind of injuries. Remember, you shared that wealth of information with us all because you played at the "top" level.  LOL @ you. The season is more then half over and I'm still waiting it to happen.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

bumped

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to NYPatsFan12's comment:

this thread proves that tfb is a brady welker 2007 fake golden era fan. he is not a true pats fan like most of us, hes a PHONY

i can smell it on you tfb. you are a phony and try to win us over with your little pictures but some of us can look past BS.

So says the guy who has 144 posts and has nothing to share here.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to GboroYankee's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Bill let Wes walk after Wes proved to shrink at worst times. Bill shut Wes down Sunday. Wes dropped multiple passes, had no TDs, and made the most critical mistake of the game. JE had 100 + on 11 catches, and 2-TDs. SUNDAY, Je was ABSOLUTELY the better player, and Wessie was not. Accept what your eyes see. Wessie is a Bronco, THANK GOD. BB is a football genius. You Wessie groupies are Wessie groupies. I believe in what BB does. Wessie groupies think BB made the wrong decision despite what they saw Sunday. LOL!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

TFB you are acting like a jealous x girlfriend about this.

[/QUOTE]

How so?  What about saying that a former player is better than a current player is ex-girlfirend-like?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Bill let Wes walk after Wes proved to shrink at worst times. Bill shut Wes down Sunday. Wes dropped multiple passes, had no TDs, and made the most critical mistake of the game. JE had 100 + on 11 catches, and 2-TDs. SUNDAY, Je was ABSOLUTELY the better player, and Wessie was not. Accept what your eyes see. Wessie is a Bronco, THANK GOD. BB is a football genius. You Wessie groupies are Wessie groupies. I believe in what BB does. Wessie groupies think BB made the wrong decision despite what they saw Sunday. LOL!!!!

Manning completed 19 passes and Welker had 4 of those, which happened to be the same as D. Thomas and 1 less then Tamme who lead their receivers with 5.  You don't think with the weather conditions and Mannings arm in those conditions that the Broncos gameplan was to run the ball?  280 yards on the ground to be exact.  We need to get that run D fixed ASAP, but that's another discussion. 

LOL at you thinking this game proved anything about Edelman being better then Welker.  With your silly thought process I guess that would mean Edelman is better then D. Thomas or even Decker for that matter.  You are embarrassing yourself RallyC.  Your arguments are lame.   Thank goodness we have TFB who is a HOF QB, still playing like one and can play in any weather condition. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

How so?  What about saying that a former player is better than a current player is ex-girlfirend-like?

After what we all Sunday, why else would a real PATRIOTS "FAN" think otherwise? Only a crush on Wessie makes sense. Its like BB forced a breakup by letting Wessie go and now all the Wessie groupies are still upset with Bill. They All WUV WESSIE. LOL. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

After what we all Sunday, why else would a real PATRIOTS "FAN" think otherwise? Only a crush makes sense. LOL. 

[/QUOTE]

What does that have to do with a jealous ex-girlfriend?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

How do people rationalize that anyone here can emote embarrassment or even pride when we are operating with an ALIAS? You, tfb12, bustchise (rico plus 10 other of his alias', etc.) actually have told yourselves that your alias has life! NUTS! 

[QUOTE]

OMG!! This is perfect. 

This comes from a guy who came on the forum making ridiculous football statements, was called out on his ridiculous silly statements and then proceeded to tell everyone on the forum that you were an ex football player who played in the NFL and CFL.  you then went on to tell everyone how much you could lift, how fast you could run and that you could dunk a basketball, oh and that you worked for the Government, was on your 4th marriage to someone 20 years younger.    Hahaha!  

This is gold.  Can not be made up!  Tears! 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What does that have to do with a jealous ex-girlfriend?

[/QUOTE]

After what we all Sunday, why else would a real PATRIOTS "FAN" think otherwise? Only a crush on Wessie makes sense. Its like BB forced a breakup by letting Wessie go and now all the Wessie groupies are still upset with Bill. They All WUV WESSIE. LOL. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wessie groupies?

What I see is a bunch of BB, Kool-aid drinking, apologist trying to defend the move by saying Welker sucked or JE, Amandola is better.  It's utter nonsense. 

It's almost like a Jim Jones like following around here, sometimes and mostly with a select few.

The members of People's Temple knew that drinking poison is bad for you. Their better judgment was overcome by their blind trust in a mortal man.

Thus the expression "Drinking the Kool-aid"

Bottoms up!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ok, so Edelman has outperformed Wes in what 2 games this year versus Wes outperforming Edelman in 9? Yup Edelman proved he's much better! Ha. Edelman is lucky the punt he fumbled bounced right back to him...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wessie groupies?

What I see is a bunch of BB, Kool-aid drinking, apologist trying to defend the move by saying Welker sucked or JE, Amandola is better.  It's utter nonsense. 

It's almost like a Jim Jones like following around here, sometimes and mostly with a select few.

The members of People's Temple knew that drinking poison is bad for you. Their better judgment was overcome by their blind trust in a mortal man.

Thus the expression "Drinking the Kool-aid"

Bottoms up!

[/QUOTE]

Wessie has 1-TD in last 5 games, ZERO in last 3 with another disasterous choke on Sunday. Our RECEIVING  CORPS performance vs Weesie and the Donkies VALIDATES Bills decision to let Wessie walk no matter what you say or think.