In response to GboroYankee's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to RallyC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Welker choked on Sunday in the biggest game for him this season, first game back in NE. HE cost his team a devastating loss. This time it helped the PATS win. PERFECT ENDING! Speaks for itself. Go PATS!

[/QUOTE]

Are you seriously still posting here?

You had a very embarrassing fifteen page "goodbye I love you" thread.

There should be no return from that.

[/QUOTE]

I started posting again after 2-months of not BECAUSE I FELT LIKE IT. Whatchu gonna do? NOTHING. What  the hell do you mean by "embarrassed"? How do people rationalize that anyone here can emote embarrassment or even pride when we are operating with an ALIAS? You, tfb12, bustchise (rico plus 10 other of his alias', etc.) actually have told yourselves that your alias has life! NUTS!  And if I had a shred of embarrassment, couldnt I just assume another screen name? Sorry, behind my screen name, I really am a former pro ball player And i will NEVER tell you who I Am. Tfb12 uses "NFL guys dont talk smack about other NFL guys" to discredit my claims. I guess he better tell Troy, Deion, Irvin, Sapp, Marshall, etc that they arent really ex players too as they all have said the Wessie has no balls, guts, nerve, etc. you ladies need to go watch SOAPS!  You guys are merely a group of hosewives who are in love withe the "MEN OF THE NFL". none of you know the game. You all use terms like "Im worried" or "homer" or get upset when someone disagrees with you and throw fits like little girls. If you dont want to see what I post, do what Ive done to tfb and a few others. IGNORE RALLYC! If you can Little lady. LOL! "Not A Shot"......perfect name for you. If you and your group only knew.......

[/QUOTE]

sound more like a player's wife...i'm just saying

[/QUOTE]

Bill let Wes walk after Wes proved to shrink at worst times. Bill shut Wes down Sunday. Wes dropped multiple passes, had no TDs, and made the most critical mistake of the game. JE had 100 + on 11 catches, and 2-TDs. SUNDAY, Je was ABSOLUTELY the better player, and Wessie was not. Accept what your eyes see. Wessie is a Bronco, THANK GOD. BB is a football genius. You Wessie groupies are Wessie groupies. I believe in what BB does. Wessie groupies think BB made the wrong decision despite what they saw Sunday. LOL!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Wessie groupies?

What I see is a bunch of BB, Kool-aid drinking, apologist trying to defend the move by saying Welker sucked or JE, Amandola is better.  It's utter nonsense. 

It's almost like a Jim Jones like following around here, sometimes and mostly with a select few.

The members of People's Temple knew that drinking poison is bad for you. Their better judgment was overcome by their blind trust in a mortal man.

Thus the expression "Drinking the Kool-aid"

Bottoms up!

[/QUOTE]

wessie has 1-TD in last 5 games, ZERO in lat 3 with another disasterous choke on Sunday. Our RECEIVING  CORPS performance vs Wessie's VALIDATES Bills decision no matter what you say or think. 

[/QUOTE]

Edelman has had TD's in 2 games total.

Bottoms up!  LOL

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Edelman is clutch and Edelman > Welker

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ok, so Edelman has outperformed Wes in what 2 games this year versus Wes outperforming Edelman in 9? Yup Edelman proved he's much better! Ha. Edelman is lucky the punt he fumbled bounced right back to him...

[/QUOTE]

Don't post actual facts for RallyC, he doesn't know what to do with those.

Last I checked... these were the facts

Receiving stats:

Targets: Welker 95, Edelman 89

Receptions: Welker 65, Edelman 61

TD's

Welker 5th with 9

Edelman 34th with 4

Yards

Welker 26th with 679

Edelman 33rd with 610

YAC

Welker 22nd with 302

Edelman 38th with 251

The BIGGIE... 1st Downs

Welker 10th with 42 = 65% of receptions are for 1st downs

Edelman 42nd with 28 = 46% of receptions are for 1st downs

The simple version: DYAR means a wide receiver with more total value. DVOA means a wide receiver with more value per play.

Welker DYAR = 181 Rank 16th, DVOA = 11.1% Rank 24th

Edelman DYAR = 53 Rank 51st, DVOA = -5.0% Rank 55th

It's undeniable.... The Patriots would be a better team with Welker here. 

I don't get why a few people need to start threads to try and disprove any of this.  Instead of getting on me for stating this fact time and again when these silly threads are created, why not get on those people who are trying to save face from all the ridiculous Amendola better then Welker threads earlier in the season. That's what this is all about anyways.  Their ego has been hurt and now are turning to Edelman to help support their previous claims that they were wrong about with Amendola because he has done NOTHING!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

Welker choked on Sunday in the biggest game for him this season, first game back in NE. HE cost his team a devastating loss. This time it helped the PATS win. PERFECT ENDING! Speaks for itself. Go PATS!

Are you seriously still posting here?

You had a very embarrassing fifteen page "goodbye I love you" thread.

There should be no return from that.

I started posting again after 2-months of not BECAUSE I FELT LIKE IT. Whatchu gonna do? NOTHING. What  the hell do you mean by "embarrassed"? How do people rationalize that anyone here can emote embarrassment or even pride when we are operating with an ALIAS? You, tfb12, bustchise (rico plus 10 other of his alias', etc.) actually have told yourselves that your alias has life! NUTS!  And if I had a shred of embarrassment, couldnt I just assume another screen name? Sorry, behind my screen name, I really am a former pro ball player And i will NEVER tell you who I Am. Tfb12 uses "NFL guys dont talk smack about other NFL guys" to discredit my claims. I guess he better tell Troy, Deion, Irvin, Sapp, Marshall, etc that they arent really ex players too as they all have said the Wessie has no balls, guts, nerve, etc. you ladies need to go watch SOAPS!  You guys are merely a group of hosewives who are in love withe the "MEN OF THE NFL". none of you know the game. You all use terms like "Im worried" or "homer" or get upset when someone disagrees with you and throw fits like little girls. If you dont want to see what I post, do what Ive done to tfb and a few others. IGNORE RALLYC! If you can Little lady. LOL! "Not A Shot"......perfect name for you. If you and your group only knew.......

sound more like a player's wife...i'm just saying

Bill let Wes walk after Wes proved to shrink at worst times. Bill shut Wes down Sunday. Wes dropped multiple passes, had no TDs, and made the most critical mistake of the game. JE had 100 + on 11 catches, and 2-TDs. SUNDAY, Je was ABSOLUTELY the better player, and Wessie was not. Accept what your eyes see. Wessie is a Bronco, THANK GOD. BB is a football genius. You Wessie groupies are Wessie groupies. I believe in what BB does. Wessie groupies think BB made the wrong decision despite what they saw Sunday. LOL!!!!

Wessie groupies?

What I see is a bunch of BB, Kool-aid drinking, apologist trying to defend the move by saying Welker sucked or JE, Amandola is better.  It's utter nonsense. 

It's almost like a Jim Jones like following around here, sometimes and mostly with a select few.

The members of People's Temple knew that drinking poison is bad for you. Their better judgment was overcome by their blind trust in a mortal man.

Thus the expression "Drinking the Kool-aid"

Bottoms up!

Wessie has 1-TD in last 5 games, ZERO in last 3 with another disasterous choke on Sunday. Our RECEIVING  CORPS performance vs Wessie's VALIDATES Bills decision no matter what you say or think. 

Edelman has had TD's in 2 games total.

Bottoms up!  LOL

PATRIOTS 34 BRONCOS 31

JE, 110yrds, 9-catches, 2-TDs

WESSIE , 31yrds, 4-catches, ZERO TDs and yet ANOTHER FATAL CHOKE LOL!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

[QUOTE]

PATRIOTS 34 BRONCOS 31

JE, 100+, 9-catches, 2-TDs

WESSIE , 31, 4-catches, ANOTHER FATAL CHOKE LOL!

[/QUOTE]

Fatal choke? Yes, because we all know titles are won in the regular season. Your arguments are so unbelievably week. You just say Wessie and write in all caps. Very dramatic...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

PATRIOTS 34 BRONCOS 31

Fatal choke? Yes, because we all know titles are won in the regular season. Your arguments are so unbelievably week. You just say Wessie and write in all caps. Very dramatic...

YOU ARE A JESTS TROLL, BUSTCHISE, RICO, ETC. YOUR TEAM IS WEAK AND YOUR MULTIPLE SCREEN NAMES ARE A WASTE OF EVERYONE's TIME. THE MOVIE IS ABOUT TO START AND YOU HAVENT CLEANED THE THEATRE YET. BETTER HURRY. NOW GO AWAY. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

PATRIOTS 34 BRONCOS 31

JE, 110yrds, 9-catches, 2-TDs

WESSIE , 31yrds, 4-catches, ZERO TDs and yet ANOTHER FATAL CHOKE LOL!

[/QUOTE]

Manning only completed 19 all night.  He was awful.

Brady was a monster.

This is what I'm trying to tell you dopes.  The stats look the way they do because Tom Brady is awesome, not because Edelman is a better receiver than Welker.

D. Thomas was 4-41 in that game.  Is Edelman better than him as well?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

After what we all Sunday, why else would a real PATRIOTS "FAN" think otherwise? Only a crush on Wessie makes sense. Its like BB forced a breakup by letting Wessie go and now all the Wessie groupies are still upset with Bill. They All WUV WESSIE. LOL. 

[/QUOTE]

So, a jealous ex-girlfirend is one that is upset with a third person because that person caused the initial break up?  Makes no sense at all.  You guys don't even know what a girlfriend is, let alone an ex, let alone a jealous one.

Here's what I think:  You losers have never had an ex-girlfriend.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

[QUOTE]

YOU ARE A JESTS TROLL, BUSTCHISE, RICO, ETC. YOUR TEAM IS WEAK AND YOUR MULTIPLE SCREEN NAMES ARE A WASTE OF EVERYONE's TIME. THE MOVIE IS ABOUT TO START AND YOU HAVENT CLEANED THE THEATRE YET. BETTER HURRY. NOW GO AWAY. 

[/QUOTE]

Wow did you come up with any of that on your own or just copy and paste from Rusty?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Considering this:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

and this:

"YOU ARE A JESTS TROLL, BUSTCHISE, RICO, ETC. YOUR TEAM IS WEAK AND YOUR MULTIPLE SCREEN NAMES ARE A WASTE OF EVERYONE's TIME. THE MOVIE IS ABOUT TO START AND YOU HAVENT CLEANED THE THEATRE YET. BETTER HURRY. NOW GO AWAY."

I wonder if Rally has a Rusty doll (see below) tucked under his pillow or if he's just completely in love with him.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

Considering this:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

and this:

"YOU ARE A JESTS TROLL, BUSTCHISE, RICO, ETC. YOUR TEAM IS WEAK AND YOUR MULTIPLE SCREEN NAMES ARE A WASTE OF EVERYONE's TIME. THE MOVIE IS ABOUT TO START AND YOU HAVENT CLEANED THE THEATRE YET. BETTER HURRY. NOW GO AWAY."

I wonder if Rally has a Rusty doll (see below) tucked under his pillow or if he's just completely in love with him.

[/QUOTE]

NAS, even for you, ^ is an utterly stupid post. GO PATRIOTS!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

PATRIOTS 34 BRONCOS 31

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Now that is Rustyesque! Is this really him or are you now resorting to the baby games he plays.

I can't believe there is still discussion about this.  No, Edelman is not the better player.  That is a hilarious claim that he is.  It's not even close.  Edelman is a better punt returner for sure but that isn't what the discussion is about. 

We are winning despit Edelman not being able to play week in and week out like Wes Welker did those 6 years he was here.  On occasion Edelman does have a good game for us but he really needs to be able to do it more weeks then not and he has not done that.  But I think Edelman will have another big game on Sunday vs the Texans hopefully Danny Amendola can start can tributing more, hopefully he can start Sunday vs the Texans too.

It will really be interesting to watch what the Patriots do with the receivers next season.  Who stays and who goes.  What will they do with Jules?  Here we are paying Danny $6 million a year which shows we clearly over paid for him.  What will they offer Edelman?  I think the discussion we should be having here is not if Jules is better then Welker but is Jules better then Danny boy?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think we could probably say the same about every single one of your posts, Rallyc.

Serious question, did you really play football?  If so when and where?  Apparently you claim you did but you provide no information ever to back it up.  Do you want to clear the air now with that claim?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

PATRIOTS 34 BRONCOS 31

[/QUOTE]

Now that is Rustyesque! Is this really him or are you now resorting to the baby games he plays.

I can't believe there is still discussion about this.  No, Edelman is not the better player.  That is a hilarious claim that he is.  It's not even close.  Edelman is a better punt returner for sure but that isn't what the discussion is about. 

We are winning despit Edelman not being able to play week in and week out like Wes Welker did those 6 years he was here.  On occasion Edelman does have a good game for us but he really needs to be able to do it more weeks then not and he has not done that.  But I think Edelman will have another big game on Sunday vs the Texans hopefully Danny Amendola can start can tributing more, hopefully he can start Sunday vs the Texans too.

It will really be interesting to watch what the Patriots do with the receivers next season.  Who stays and who goes.  What will they do with Jules?  Here we are paying Danny $6 million a year which shows we clearly over paid for him.  What will they offer Edelman?  I think the discussion we should be having here is not if Jules is better then Welker but is Jules better then Danny boy?

[/QUOTE]

Hey Rico! Jests troll! Clean-up needed in Theatre 3. Pee Wee Hermann is calling your name again. Get lost Rico. Everybody knows you are Bustchise looking for some action. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

I think we could probably say the same about every single one of your posts, Rallyc.

Serious question, did you really play football?  If so when and where?  Apparently you claim you did but you provide no information ever to back it up.  Do you want to clear the air now with that claim?

Bustchise, You're a JESTS TROLL who's looking to incite. Now, go clean up those theaters before the next rush shows! Your luv Pee Wee Hermann made another mess for ya!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

Hey Rico! Jests troll! Clean-up needed in Theatre 3. Pee Wee Hermann is calling your name again. Get lost Rico. Everybody knows you are Bustchise looking for some action. 

[/QUOTE]

Oh, good comeback.  That is the stuff people resort to when they don't have anything intelligent to say.  You might want to keep posting that because it doesn't look like you ever have anything intelligent to say.  I like how you use it to dodge my question too.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

PATRIOTS 34 BRONCOS 31

See, there ya go, INCITE, INCITE, INCITE. OK, I will humor you and lets see where this goes....It matters not who is better within, it matters that they complement eachother in a manner that makes them more effective game time. This is why with all of the attention Welker garnered, when a team took him out, we struggled mightily. Not because Wes was so great, but because our other receivers lacked valuable touches. Tom did use Wes as a crutch too much. The PATS are better off with a group who are diverse and who complement one another and aren't default #1. it wasn't fair to Wes (too much pressure), to Tom (he got tunnel vision too often), or the TEAM (other skilled players weren't able to get game time develpment). We are "healthier" now in our offensive approach. Look at how we are moving the ball now. Very healthy. Everybody is in on the plan now. If a wheel falls off, we have others who are reliable because of game time expereince and targets. Its the way it should be.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to NYPatsFan12's comment:

my post count has nothing to do with the fact that you started liking the pats when they were winning superbowls. and its obvious you arent an actual pats fan you are a brady ball washer fan boy and a welker c0c$ sucker. everyone can see how much of a phony you are trying to talk about how we would be with a player that bb knows we are better without.

PHONY

Isn't it amazing how some of these guys trust their emotions more than they do the guy who has lead this franchise to fame and fortune? And just because they get other player man-crush comrades to agree, they think they know whats best for the team even if it contradicts the architect who has had such amazing success. TFB12 lives in the Bay Area, imagine that? He is the biggest phony on this board. He knows NOTHING about the game and stalks me because I do, have been there, done that. He plays word games for his other blind mice. Its comical really. But to save my back and forth with him, I choose to put him on IGNORE now. I am slowly putting others there now too. Its a great tool to elimate the TOOLS on this forum. They are all non-factors in the knowledgebase of the forum. From the looks of their participation, it seems to be simple harrassment and constant "feminine" POVs who are looking for acceptancd that they apparently don't get in the REAL WORLD. Creepy actually......

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

rally im glad you can see how much of a phony-non-pats-fan this guy really is. hes more of an NFL fan. he roots for the players like welker, brady, and probably ray lewis the murderer. tfb is the biggest bandwagon phony fake fan i have ever met, and i am embarrased that he claims the pats as his team, for it gives us actual pats fans a bad name.

thanks for the support rally. we got this dude

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

rally im glad you can see how much of a phony-non-pats-fan this guy really is. hes more of an NFL fan. he roots for the players like welker, brady, and probably ray lewis the murderer. tfb is the biggest bandwagon phony fake fan i have ever met, and i am embarrased that he claims the pats as his team, for it gives us actual pats fans a bad name.

thanks for the support rally. we got this dude

NYP, I think back to after we won in week one, the knashing of teeth and whailing and whining that took place with these same fools. WE WON! It was this same group who wouldn't shut up about the likes of Wes and others and how badly BB screwed up and that the PATRIOTS were going nowhere. They don't understand player development, team chemistry, and how it is never good to look too god too early. It is more about the players jerseys who they bought and still have more than it is about the ultimate success of the NE Patriots. They jsut don't get what it means to be a true, loyal, fan. They call it being a "homer". WHAT THE HELL? Damn right! I'm a homer! Even when my team was the laughing stalk of the NFL I loved me some PATS! Pulling for the good times to come all the while, WHICH THEY DID. NOW? We got more band wagon, Tom Brady wannabee, Wes Welker's my BFF BS than is imaginable. Regardless, I'm with ya. No idea about who you are, or even who you may be. Regardless, you sound like a real PATS fan, and until otherwise is evident. I'm with ya! Screw all of the En Vogue Pats fans!!! GO PATS!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

GO PATS!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Isn't it amazing how some of these guys trust their emotions more than they do the guy who has lead this franchise to fame and fortune? And just because they get other player man-crush comrades to agree, they think they know whats best for the team even if it contradicts the architect who has had such amazing success. TFB12 lives in the Bay Area, imagine that? He is the biggest phony on this board. He knows NOTHING about the game and stalks me because I do, have been there, done that. He plays word games for his other blind mice. Its comical really. But to save my back and forth with him, I choose to put him on IGNORE now. I am slowly putting others there now too. Its a great tool to elimate the TOOLS on this forum. They are all non-factors in the knowledgebase of the forum. From the looks of their participation, it seems to be simple harrassment and constant "feminine" POVs who are looking for acceptancd that they apparently don't get in the REAL WORLD. Creepy actually......

You don't know anything about the game.  I have posted in here all the lame statements you have made in the past and it proves you don't know anything about the game. 

RallyC said Tebow would be here playing this season as a TE catching passes from TFB during the season.  He also made ridiculous posts about how Amendola would come in here and have an immediate impact on this team, and one of my favorites... he stated how this team would play with the "Us against the world" mentality due to the Aaron Hernandez issue.  He said all these things and more would happen because he knows because he played at the "top level."   FALSE.  None of these statements he told us was going to happen ever happened.  He doesn't know anything about the game.  This thread and his claims that Edelman is better then Welker continues to prove it. 

Has he answered Uncle Riccos question yet?

RallyC is selling wolf tickets and only a couple of people are buying them  The rest of us know better.  RallyC can only make these statements in a Pats forum because if he said these things to anyone else outside of here he would be humiliated.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

all that garbage may be true but i cant really say because i didnt read it. (im a no nonsense kinda guy) lol. 

tfb you are not a pats fan you are a brady welker nfl player fan. 

no pats fan respects you

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

all that garbage may be true but i cant really say because i didnt read it. (im a no nonsense kinda guy) lol. 

no pats fan respects you

NYP, TFB12 does not understand what you mean. For a Bay Area "man" to not be a fan of his hometown 49-ers or Raiders and love two men so much from a team from Boston, there is a lack of understanding of what true fandom is. The "guy" has got MADDDD obsession with wanting to BE TFB12, picture and all. He desperately wants Wes to still be HIS BFF. Is it just a strange coincidence that he acts so damned...........YOU KNOW?! I wonder if "he's" an "impersonator" of another type in REAL LIFE TOO! LOL......

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

no pats fan respects you

[/QUOTE]

um, okay whatever you say.  My Patriots fan page on the web and those followers and people who use it would probably disagree with you on that. Hahaha!  You might be a nononsense type of guy but I can tell that's not the only type of guy you are.  You might want to start by asking for a football for dummies book for Christmas.