edelman may be injured

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from koft. Show koft's posts

edelman may be injured

if so, then it`s no laughing matter that torry holt also went down. julian would be a huge loss imo if he is placed on IR, and would be personally devastating for him as well. lets just keep our fingers crossed on this one folks. although we haven`t heard alot from or alot about taylor price, he seems to be talented enough, but with welker`s effectiveness still slightly 'dicey' at this point, the more days that julian is MIA, the more likely that wes`s rehab won`t have a nice cushion named julian edelman. yikes. any reason for hope here would be appreciated. thanks.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: edelman may be seriously injured

link?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Why do you think this and where did you hear it? Any links?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In Response to Re: edelman may be seriously injured:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: edelman may be seriously injured : that`s what i`m asking. the only thing i know is that he`s been missing entirely for the last 2 or 3 days.
    Posted by koft[/QUOTE]

WWWW TTTT FFFF?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I think he's just going off the fact that he didn't practice Sunday.  Although since he hasn't practiced since the Atlanta game and nobody saw him get injured in the Atlanta game I doubt it means alot.  Lots of guys have missed practice.  I think he's proven his worth so now they will take it easy and make sure if he has any aches or pains he stays off the field until the season starts. 

I wouldn't worry about it yet, unless your going to worry about the other dozen or so guys who miss practice.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Re: edelman may be injured

I
    Response to edelman may be injured:
    [QUOTE]if so, then it`s no laughing matter that torry holt also went down. julian would be a huge loss imo if he is placed on IR, and would be personally devastating for him as well. lets just keep out fingers crossed on this one folks. although we haven`t heard alot from or alot about taylor price, he seems to be talented enough, but with welker`s effectiveness still slightly 'dicey' at this point, the more days that julian is MIA, the more likely that wes`s rehab won`t have a nice cushion named julian edelman. yikes. any reason for hope here would be appreciated. thanks.
    Posted by koft[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Andy Johnson was awesome.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Who cares who used to watch whom?  I've been a fan since the franchise was formed; so what?  Does that make my posts any more credible than anyone else's??  Of course not.

Show me something with some credibility speaking to Edelman being hurt and I'll respond to it.  Otherwise, kindly get a grip.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

saw endleman standing on sidelines in second half of atlanta game....holding his helmet looking bored cause he wasnt gonna play no more...if he had a bad injury he would have been doing that...

pats are extremely diligent in preseason with any type of injury...ie cunninham sprained ankle out for two weeks...still not practicing...   so maybe he strained a hammy and was getting it rubbed during practice... not unusual...or had a personal issue to deal with..

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ShiningWizard. Show ShiningWizard's posts

troll

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

In Response to Re: edelman may be injured:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: edelman may be injured : i was called a TROLL. trolls do`nt watch everyplay of every single year. you may not care for my line of reasoning, but don`t impute my motives when there is no bigger pats fan then me. in fact, i was calling for BB to go after welker right after the 2006 season. i said" giving up a 2nd rounder to get welker would be a bargin." now that sounds like a troll, doesn`t it?
    Posted by koft[/QUOTE]

a lot of dudes come on hear posing.... and post stupid sh*t about the pats to stir up contraversy...if your not a poser then dont take it personal...we all love julian... so you could see why a post like this would get peoples attention and have an agitating affect...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

you should know that pats(bill b) tell people what they want them to hear...which is usually nothing..
    the fact that he was not at practice(yesterday) will start the press to asking about it and you should hear something at some point...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from marvcook. Show marvcook's posts

Edelman obviously tweaked something at some point, since he saw no action in the second half and hasn't been spotted at practice. I'm really not sure what him failing to pick up a first down on his catch has to do with anything. He's not Superman, he does get tackled. Like an earlier poster wrote, he was milling around on the sideline in the second half in full uniform. Probably rolled an ankle or something. I would expect to see him on the field vs. the Bengals on opening day.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: edelman may be injured : i was called a TROLL. trolls do`nt watch everyplay of every single year. you may not care for my line of reasoning, but don`t impute my motives when there is no bigger pats fan then me. in fact, i was calling for BB to go after welker right after the 2006 season. i said" giving up a 2nd rounder to get welker would be a bargin." now that sounds like a troll, doesn`t it?
    Posted by koft[/QUOTE]

Don't take it personally, mighty has a very broad definition of a troll.  It's basically anyone who writes about any topic that contains a sentence that could possibly maybe be written by a legitimate troll.  You can avoid all of the troll accusations by sending mighty a passport photo and a notarized oath of allegiance to the Pats witnessed by no less than three Pats season ticket holders. :^)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from djkg. Show djkg's posts

From Mike Reiss

"Edelman among those absent
    . Wide receiver Julian Edelman, who played in Thursday’s preseason game in Atlanta, was not seen on the practice fields. Also absent were defensive lineman Kade Weston, wide receiver Matthew Slater, offensive lineman Nick Kaczur, and safeties Bret Lockett and Josh Barrett."

http://sports.espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4681997/patriots-practice-breakdown

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Posted by koft[/QUOTE]

Kindly show me where in my post I called you a name of any kind much less a 'troll.'  I don't engage in name calling nor have I ever.  I merely pointed out that mere longevitiy doesn't determine the quality of one's observations. 

Your issue is with the name caller not with me.  When quoting me I'll thank you to confine your comments to the content of my quote not someone else's.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

OMG!!!! Did you guys see this tweet from Mike Reiss?!?!?!?

http://twitter.com/MikeReiss/status/22021345002

We are screwed, I mean obviously this means Edelman is headed to IR. Well, there's always next year. Cry

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

[QUOTE]I dont tweet so what does it say?
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

(you can just click on the link and see the tweet, you don't have to have an account)

"Long practice for Pats today. Bill Belichick sends defense on 2 straight laps at one point. No sign of WR Julian Edelman for 2nd day in row."

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: edelman may be injured : (you can just click on the link and see the tweet, you don't have to have an account) " Long practice for Pats today. Bill Belichick sends defense on 2 straight laps at one point. No sign of WR Julian Edelman for 2nd day in row."
    Posted by KellieMB[/QUOTE]

I think it is possible that he could be hurt but he broke his arm last year and came back pretty quick so please everyone chill out on the IR talk.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Why do so many fans make these assumptions?  You hear no news, see no signs something happened then make the leap to "injured"!!  I always say.. until I see it in writing from a credible source which is confirmed, I assume/presume NOTHING!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

he broke his arm and then rebroke it... so he is pretty tough...

sure its a tweak...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

of course i was referring to LAST year there...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: edelman may be injured : you just lost your credibility as being a mature thinker as far as i`m concerned. NO, most players are not totally missing, unless for a good reason. edelman is now extremely important for this team, as we don`t know if welker`s going to be his old self for some time. add to that julian`s impact at punt returns etc and this guy is important to the teams success. i mean it`s just so immature to go out and call someone a troll when they raise an issue that may make you feel uncomfortable.
    Posted by koft[/QUOTE]

Rusty owned you koft

This type of thread is nothing more than speculation made to scare and worry people and bring yourself attention

nobody saw him sustain any type of injury at all, let alone one that would make youi worry about his season. He played last game, he was not mentioned as limping or being banadged up in the locker room

on and on

No link provided, I asked for one in the 2nd post earlier today

this thread is baloney

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

If Edelamn was seriously injured would he have been hanging out with Jessica Biel the other night? Probably not.

http://bostonherald.com/track/inside_track/view.bg?articleid=1276238

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

I hope he didn't hurt himself dancing.