Edelman out again

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

Edelman out again

I'm highly disappointed in this rook's inability to stay on the field.  He has shown flashes of being dynamic and productive. If he can't stay healthy year one there is no reason to believe he will moving forward and that's to bad.

Frown

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Marcus1973. Show Marcus1973's posts

Re: Edelman out again

It would be good if this was the biggest problem for the Patriots.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Edelman out again:
    [QUOTE]I'm highly disappointed in this rook's inability to stay on the field.  He has shown flashes of being dynamic and productive. If he can't stay healthy year one there is no reason to believe he will moving forward and that's to bad.
    Posted by K-max[/QUOTE]

I noticed Volmer is inactive as well. I don't feel real comfortable with Light against Porter. Let's hope the running game is cranking today to take some heat off Brady.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

I wouldn't give him the fragile label yet. A broken forearm is a pretty unusual injury for a WR. If he had ankle/knee/hammy issues, then we could worry, but I'll wager he comes back strong this year and certainly next.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

"It would be good if this was the biggest problem for the Patriots."

Marcus,  Your right 3rd WR is only 1 issue and I would put it below a pass rush

"I noticed Volmer is inactive as well. I don't feel real comfortable with Light against Porter. Let's hope the running game is cranking today to take some heat off Brady."

Agreed e,  Volmer is huge.

"I wouldn't give him the fragile label yet. A broken forearm is a pretty unusual injury for a WR. If he had ankle/knee/hammy issues, then we could worry, but I'll wager he comes back strong this year and certainly next."

sm, I hope your right I like what the kid has shown.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

K-max give Edleman an offseason of working out for the WR position and not as QB and he should be a little tougher. If he could start next season at 200-205 lbs without losing any speed or quickness that would be great.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

In Response to Re: Edelman out again:
    [QUOTE]K-max give Edleman an offseason of working out for the WR position and not as QB and he should be a little tougher. If he could start next season at 200-205 lbs without losing any speed or quickness that would be great.
    Posted by harleyroadking103[/QUOTE]

Great point Harley.  Probably just needs some toughening up.