Edgerin James

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

Edgerin James

Cut by Seahawks--- pick him up for some backfield insurance and info about Colts tendencies.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RahZid. Show RahZid's posts

Re: Edgerin James

At this point I'm pretty sure the Pats know more about the Colts tendencies than James does (he's 4 years removed from playing for the Colts).

Also, if you bring on James for depth that RB, who do you cut/place on IR?  That's not to say that we should even consider going after the guy who's on teh wrong side of 30 and has only averaged 2.7 yards per carry this season.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

In the right situation, I think he could help.  Especially in the red Zone.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

I think he is done and will not bring anything to the team.

Go Pats!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Leon, you aren't fit to hold a soldier's jock strap.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Mummbles, why do you mock the people that protect your a**? You really are an idiot!!

I bet you he has the b alls to tell us why he went into the military, unlike you, where you expect everyone to beleive you that you actually played (hahaha) DIV1 football, and you actually said it

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonh86. Show jasonh86's posts

My first thought when I saw the title of this thread: No!

There is no need for a guy who is washed up at this point.  Maroney and Green-Ellis are both better options at this point than Edge would be. 

And as for getting some info on the Colts, we don't need any from him.  Look at the tape from the game against the Jags and the 49er's, those should tell us a good deal about what they've struggled against.  I'll trust Bill to do what he does best - confuse Peyton.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: Edgerin James:
    [QUOTE]Mummbles, why do you mock the people that protect your a**? You really are an idiot!! I bet you he has the b alls to tell us why he went into the military, unlike you, where you expect everyone to beleive you that you actually played (hahaha) DIV1 football, and you actually said it
    Posted by GR2009[/QUOTE]

I can half understand the peace believers who unfortunately take out their foreign policy frustration on the troops, but I don't think Leon is one of those types.  He's just a spineless loser pretending to be someone he's not on this forum.  For all we know he was kicked out of the military.  That would hardly surprise me.  In fact, if you were to build a character profile for Leon, it wouldn't surprise me to see him get busted for being a serial rapist.  All joking aside, you just can't show that kind of obsession, irrational behavior, and immaturity and be a normal person.  I know we crack jokes on each other quite a bit on this board, but this isn't a joke.  Leon really has some serious issues between the ears.  He even sounds like he's about to have a nervous breakdown now.  The moderators should track down his IP and contact him.  Not trying to embellish anything, I truly believe the guy/girl/child needs help.  I actually feel sad for him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from trollslayer. Show trollslayer's posts

Mummbles?????

What a great name for leon? Speaking of him, did he get booted again? I might have a part in that!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from trollslayer. Show trollslayer's posts

Hey, mummbles has a new nickname...all in the same day....what a turd!!!!

Ill give you a 1 for being the biggest turd...oh yeah I reported you Tongue out

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmassgreg. Show wmassgreg's posts

[QUOTE]Good Morning Gang! On a scale from 1 to 10 -1 being the most annoying-How would you rate Raptors John Stuart Mills quote and the One Shot One Kill saying. I give it a one.Give it a rest we all get it you were in the Armed Forces(and apparently can't and won't let it go) Please read very carefully all of carawaydj(aka Soldier Boy and Spanky) posts pertaining to little ole Leon and tell me if this guy has a man crush on Leon
    Posted by Mr-Hess[/QUOTE]
    id rate it a 10!!! you must be a peace loving turbin hugging hippie!! he should be proud of being in the military!!!! what have you done with your life besides post stupid comments about someone being patriotic and proud of protecting your dumb rearend!! 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Over/under on Edgerrin James threads is five.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]Good Morning Gang! On a scale from 1 to 10 -1 being the most annoying-How would you rate Raptors John Stuart Mills quote and the One Shot One Kill saying. I give it a one.Give it a rest we all get it you were in the Armed Forces(and apparently can't and won't let it go) Please read very carefully all of carawaydj(aka Soldier Boy and Spanky) posts pertaining to little ole Leon and tell me if this guy has a man crush on Leon
    Posted by Mr-Hess[/QUOTE]

Let me see you 'tard, Raptor retired after 24 years as an Apache Attack Helicopter pilot.  You are what?  A burger flipper?  You aren't qualified to even address Raptor!

And now you disappear...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

In the right situation, I think he could help.  Especially in the red Zone.
    Posted by JYaso[/QUOTE]

Going down hill, with a 500 mile an hour tail wind, against a girls field hocky team. he might get a yard... done!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

they are saying here an eastern interest for edge.the question would be who?

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/features/rumors?&action=login&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com%2fnfl%2ffeatures%2frumors