Eli, Fitzy get burned on deep throws

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Eli, Fitzy get burned on deep throws

These two qbs more than any others IMO have made their living lobbing the ball into single coverage down the sideline , and getting either a play made by manningham, Jones etc. or a PI penalty.

we as pats fans know this all too well.  last year we saw Eli and Fitzpatrick pull their teams out of bad field position with this simple play which makes our DBS look terrible .

well this week we saw what happens when mccourty turns around and makes a play on the ball... 2 Picks.  Then lucky Eli tries to go after namdi who also turns around and draws a crucial penalty that cost the jints the game.

YES...!  it was nice to see them get burned on that play and the defense playing it properly.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: Eli, Fitzy get burned on deep throws

It was funny listening to the announcers, they were shocked a penalty was called when you could clearly see the Giant dude not only had the Eagle dude in a headlock but he was twisting it.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

It was funny listening to the announcers, they were shocked a penalty was called when you could clearly see the Giant dude not only had the Eagle dude in a headlock but he was twisting it.

[/QUOTE]

I was dumbfounded by how they just ignored the offensive PI and acted like the refs made a mistake.   It really showed how the announcers at times favor certain teams.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

isnt this methiod how the pats used to beat the colts/peyton: mug the receiver?

[/QUOTE]

In this case it was the reciever mugging the cb.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I guess you didn't watch the game, must be spending to much time on a Patriot board.  The Giant receiver had the Eagle DB in the headlock and got flagged for it.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

[QUOTE]

In response to csylvia79's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I was dumbfounded by how they just ignored the offensive PI and acted like the refs made a mistake.   It really showed how the announcers at times favor certain teams.

[/QUOTE]

why would john gruden and whatever his name favor the giants over the eagles?

this I gotta hear

[/QUOTE]

You have ABSOLUTELY no clue about your "team", what night they played or who the announcers were.

You've been exposed TROLL.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

this I gotta hear

[/QUOTE]

You have ABSOLUTELY no clue about your "team, what night they played or who the announcers were.

You've been exposed TROLL.

[/QUOTE]

wrong again

it was with under a min vs the eagles on a long route down the rightside and (barden?) grabbed the eagles defender, clutched him in a semi-bearhug and i said good call it was PI

idiot

[/QUOTE]

Calling people names will get you deleted and when your completely wrong makes you look foolish.

This thread is about Ramese Barden (Giant WR) drawing a PI penalty against Nnamdi Asomugha (Eagles BD) on the 2nd to last play during the Sunday night game.  The announcers are Al Michels and Cris Collinsworth. 

I'm done with you silly troll

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Hey jints.... Eli was kinda dumb to go for that throw , you were in FG range.  That was stupid right...?

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

These two qbs more than any others IMO have made their living lobbing the ball into single coverage down the sideline , and getting either a play made by manningham, Jones etc. or a PI penalty.

we as pats fans know this all too well.  last year we saw Eli and Fitzpatrick pull their teams out of bad field position with this simple play which makes our DBS look terrible .

well this week we saw what happens when mccourty turns around and makes a play on the ball... 2 Picks.  Then lucky Eli tries to go after namdi who also turns around and draws a crucial penalty that cost the jints the game.

YES...!  it was nice to see them get burned on that play and the defense playing it properly.

[/QUOTE]

nice post and point.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

this I gotta hear

[/QUOTE]

It's a fairly widely held belief that ESPN has a serious NY b o n e r.

They have consistently found ANY reason to prop up the Yankees, Giants, Jets and Knicks.

They are the "flagship" station for more than one NY based team. To think that has 0 effect is silly. Their infatuation with Rex Ryan, in spite of the results, has grown to laughable proportions. Ditto for the Knicks. At least the Giants have done some winning, so I can kindo f understand that one. But, seriously, go read any national sports board, Yahoo for example, and you'll read post after post of people complaining how ESPN is constantly ball washing NY teams.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to ma6dragon9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

this I gotta hear

[/QUOTE]

They have consistently found ANY reason to prop up the Yankees, Giants, Jets and Knicks.

They are the "flagship" station for more than one NY based team. To think that has 0 effect is silly. Their infatuation with Rex Ryan, in spite of the results, has grown to laughable proportions. Ditto for the Knicks. At least the Giants have done some winning, so I can kindo f understand that one. But, seriously, go read any national sports board, Yahoo for example, and you'll read post after post of people complaining how ESPN is constantly ball washing NY teams.

[/QUOTE]

another example is the way SB 42 was called... Aikman who was being impartial pointed out many of the violations by the jints and the officials on that joke of a final drive.  Starting with the clock fiasco where jints were gifted a clock stoppage, to Coughlin grabbing an official 10 yards on the field to get his attention, to multiple penalties not called.

NY ballwasher Joe buck just glossed over and put a ribbon on it. Pathetic . 

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Excellent point. I hate the 'hoping for pass interference' play.

Any play that the defense is expecting especially a long pass should have almost no chance of succeeding but  it often does which is part of the game that baffles me, sometimes because of a penalty and less often because of an amazing catch.

Love to see this not work. Much as I hate GB, hated the Seattle call.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

another example is the way SB 42 was called... Aikman who was being impartial pointed out many of the violations by the jints and the officials on that joke of a final drive.  Starting with the clock fiasco where jints were gifted a clock stoppage, to Coughlin grabbing an official 10 yards on the field to get his attention, to multiple penalties not called.

NY ballwasher Joe buck just glossed over and put a ribbon on it. Pathetic . 

[/QUOTE]

oh please...STILL bitter? listen you lost fair and square to the better team that day
    (and every other time u play the Giants) now try and show a LITTLE class and stop being a typical pats fan: sore loser, sore winner, rampant homer, paranoid and no class

[/QUOTE]

Jints,

It is not being a sore loser talking about media reaction and bias or after a game talking about how a team won.

No one disputes the NYG's great d-line caused trouble from TB and the offense all night. Definately the Pats Kryptonite over the years. The offense of NE versus the defense of NYG could have played out many ways..some of which worse for the PAtriots.

On the other side of the ball it is not an unfair, homer of unbiased to talk about the extreme luck of the NYG offense on the final drive...

Talk about sore winner. your gloating on this site is getting extreme.