Enough BS about AH

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kens0427. Show kens0427's posts

Enough BS about AH

lets start reporting on training camp and the players there Im sure im speaking for most fans

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: Enough BS about AH

dude, the Zimmerman post got over 400 responses

the combined AH posts got over 800 responses

football doesnt start for 10 more days...if you want to report on camp, come back n 10 days, or post something interesting. no one wants to see "enough BS" drivel

I know your new here with your 40 posts, but this is a rough neighborhood

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mooney12. Show Mooney12's posts

You got served homeboy

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Murder trumps football....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Sorry, but I suspect that the baloney will go on and on for years. 

Aaron Hernandez jerseys are now selling for $3000 on ebay.  The fans of 31 other teams and a million wannabe gangstas all want that jersey now.  Next, expect a million counterfeit Hernandez jerseys to hit the street.  As a young millionaire, Hernandez is stupid beyond belief.  Maybe he'll get a nice job digging trenches to put the prison's new sewer system in.  As an urban legend he's now a demigod Mister Bad with a capital B.

The only germane training camp issue will be Hernandez's absence for the next 16 games, and for 20 to life after that.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

The press and Pats haters will not let this die.  I believe the Pats, as an organization, have moved past what is an off the field issue.  Did you see the 13 Burning Questions in USAToday for this season?  Everyone and their uncle think the Pats are in trouble.  If one looks at the beginning of the 2008 season when they lost Brady in game #1, is what is happening to this team now worse than that time?  Look what happened after all the doom and gloom following the loss of Brady. If anything, other than questions on the offense, I look forward to what will happen on the defensive side of the ball as big improvements over last year.  How about dem apples!

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Paul_K's comment:

Aaron Hernandez jerseys are now selling for $3000 on ebay.

Either that or $33.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-On-Field-Aaron-Hernandez-Jersey-/151080067937?pt=US_Football_Fan_Shop&hash=item232d12e361

or $17.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Aaron-Hernandez-Jersey-Reebok-Small-81-New-England-Patriots-Away-NFL-Florida-Uni-/330953261942?pt=US_Football_Fan_Shop&hash=item4d0e5a0376

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

Sports are about much more than sports. They are about people: their frailties, their triumphs, their losses, their achievements. Ultimately, they are a vehicle for us to project our own life on to. We are really watching a fantasy version of ourselves on the TV screen. They're sports figures we live and those we want to murder. And now we have a sports figure who is a murderer (or is alleged to be). What is better theater than that? We have the opportunity to psychologically change places with AH as horrible (or liberating for some) as it may be.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Aaron Hernandez jerseys are now selling for $3000 on ebay.  The fans of 31 other teams and a million wannabe gangstas all want that jersey now.  Next, expect a million counterfeit Hernandez jerseys to hit the street.  As a young millionaire, Hernandez is stupid beyond belief.  Maybe he'll get a nice job digging trenches to put the prison's new sewer system in.  As an urban legend he's now a demigod Mister Bad with a capital B.

The only germane training camp issue will be Hernandez's absence for the next 16 games, and for 20 to life after that.

i don't know who u think ur speaking for but i am one of those "fans of 31 other teams" and i don't want an aaron hernandez jersey-neither does anyone else i know and i know plenty of giants fans, jets fans, cowboys fans, steelers fans

this may come as a shock to you and some others here but the patriots really aren't that important

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

[QUOTE]

i don't know who u think ur speaking for but i am one of those "fans of 31 other teams" and i don't want an aaron hernandez jersey-neither does anyone else i know and i know plenty of giants fans, jets fans, cowboys fans, steelers fans

this may come as a shock to you and some others here but the patriots really aren't that important

[/QUOTE]
     Do you realize how incredibly ignorant and narcissitic you sound? You come to a Pats forum and spout this type of drivel like anyone here cares about that statement? No one gives a hoot about your team either; they need a new word for how narrow minded and foolish you sound.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to freediro's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
     Do you realize how incredibly ignorant and narcissitic you sound? You come to a Pats forum and spout this type of drivel like anyone here cares about that statement? No one gives a hoot about your team either; they need a new word for how narrow minded and foolish you sound.

[/QUOTE]

one of ur fellow patriots fans says the fans of every other team are clamoring for the jersey of a possible murderer and i am being ignorant...

ok got it

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

The press and Pats haters will not let this die.  I believe the Pats, as an organization, have moved past what is an off the field issue.  Did you see the 13 Burning Questions in USAToday for this season?  Everyone and their uncle think the Pats are in trouble.  If one looks at the beginning of the 2008 season when they lost Brady in game #1, is what is happening to this team now worse than that time?  Look what happened after all the doom and gloom following the loss of Brady. If anything, other than questions on the offense, I look forward to what will happen on the defensive side of the ball as big improvements over last year.  How about dem apples!

Rodak is certain that USA article will be on the bulletin board the day the players walk thru the door at camp. I tend to agree with him. 

I don't pretend to know BB. I do know 10-15 people who theoretically should know him, but they don't. No one really does. He is that kind of guy. But the people I know who know him a little say he is really fueled by the situation. Spygate junior. Flip the bird at everyone, run the score up on everyone and take no guff. 

Week1

Pats-37

Bills-0

Pats and BB off and running and never look back. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

Brady is 36.  Pedro Martinez thought he could close Game 7 of the 2003 ALCS, too, which is great.  Great attitude.  But, someone has to be there to rein it in.   Brady has got to adjust.  It sucks to not have a bullet in the chamber (no pun intended) with what Hernandez can do, but he's not a blocker, not involved in a run game and really not a perimeter weapon, just like Welker wasn't. 

We need two things:

1. Commitment to a run game, regardless of how the stats look when the game ends.

2. Throw to each perimeter to open the windows you want open over the middle of the field.

We do these things in January, with full force and focus and we'll be in the AFC title game and possibly the SB.

Everyone blames Grady Little for not yanking Pedro in that game.  Maybe Brady needs a better coach in order to get him in line?

If the Pats don't commit to the run game, which you state that they need, do you think it might be time to find a coach who will?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

[QUOTE]

Brady is 36.  Pedro Martinez thought he could close Game 7 of the 2003 ALCS, too, which is great.  Great attitude.  But, someone has to be there to rein it in.   Brady has got to adjust.  It sucks to not have a bullet in the chamber (no pun intended) with what Hernandez can do, but he's not a blocker, not involved in a run game and really not a perimeter weapon, just like Welker wasn't. 

We need two things:

1. Commitment to a run game, regardless of how the stats look when the game ends.

2. Throw to each perimeter to open the windows you want open over the middle of the field.

We do these things in January, with full force and focus and we'll be in the AFC title game and possibly the SB.

Everyone blames Grady Little for not yanking Pedro in that game.  Maybe Brady needs a better coach in order to get him in line?

If the Pats don't commit to the run game, which you state that they need, do you think it might be time to find a coach who will?

[/QUOTE]

Rusty is full of baloney. He is clueless about BB other than his man love for the guy. BB will never commit to the run game. He will never commit to the pass game. He will game plan each game depending on match ups, and he will mold a roster to take advantage of these match ups. Look at the Bills front 7. IfBallard is healthy and plays, anyone would love the match up of the Pats OL vs that front 7 to run the ball down the Bills throat. Look at the Bills QB and all the rookie WR's. They  are not going to put up points on he Pats. But this is not the Pats commit to a run game. This is the Bills being vulnerable to the Pats running the ball, screen passes(big Vareen game) and play action passing. Ditto Bucs game. Look at the Buc's defensive back field. Each game will present an opportunity for matchups. The Pats are not going to commit to one style of play 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

one of ur fellow patriots fans says the fans of every other team are clamoring for the jersey of a possible murderer and i am being ignorant...

ok got it

I could careless about the whole jersey thing.......You come to a rival team's message board....where nobody wants you here....and accuse others of being ignorant???

Okay, got it....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kens0427. Show kens0427's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:WELLSAID

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to kens0427's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The media is a reflection of the general public. Once the general public loses interest, the media will as well....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

The media is a reflection of the general public. Once the general public loses interest, the media will as well....

Yeah, and the public is generally VERY STUPID. VERY stupid.  Scary. They shop for veggies at Walmart, watch American Idol and buy Bieber albums.

That means you or the media is principled in what they do or has integrity?

The media used to be a voice for the public, a mouthpiece, be objective and have integrity. 

Not anymore.  They also use mediums like tv, social media, or the internet to continue talking about a topic. It doesn't need to be demand from the public. THe media has been known to lie or frame things in such a way to perpetuate a story because they're lazy and can make money off of an older story.

Glad I could help.  You just aren't a very intelligent person.   Please scan us your Harvard MBA and upload it, please.

turn off the TV. Stop paying your internet bill...in other words, no one is forcing you to read or listen. you seemingly sit around all day and listen to Mazz and Felger and give yourself heart burn. turn it off...

take a picture of Dukies on campus and wish you were there

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

if you read what I said, I did say that the Pats will run on the Bills front 7 all day

how does that door taste?

[QUOTE]

We need two things:

[/QUOTE]

Rusty is full of baloney. He is clueless about BB other than his man love for the guy. BB will never commit to the run game. He will never commit to the pass game. He will game plan each game depending on match ups, and he will mold a roster to take advantage of these match ups. Look at the Bills front 7. IfBallard is healthy and plays, anyone would love the match up of the Pats OL vs that front 7 to run the ball down the Bills throat. Look at the Bills QB and all the rookie WR's. They  are not going to put up points on he Pats. But this is not the Pats commit to a run game. This is the Bills being vulnerable to the Pats running the ball, screen passes(big Vareen game) and play action passing. Ditto Bucs game. Look at the Buc's defensive back field. Each game will present an opportunity for matchups. The Pats are not going to commit to one style of play 

[/QUOTE]

BB will never commit to a run game?  LOL!

We wouldn't have won SB 38, without Antowain Smith getting his 26 carries. He ended up with 126 yards, but if we didn't focus on that, maybe Brady's INT in the end zone is more harm than how it turned out.

As for your Bills example, you just walked right into a door.

We ran amuck, as did many teams, on them in 2010.  We then go up there in Week 3 with Brady in the shotgun with Woodhead on the field before half, up 21-3, and Brady throws an INT from the 10 yard line.

We should have been running the clock down and securing a TD or at least a FG there. We left time on the clock and gave them an opp. to do something before half. 

This has been going on FOR YEARS.  Ironically, that was the game I started my Elephant In The Room thread which unfortunately brought out our BBWs for good.

Of course BB wants options on the table, but when Brady is running the show, mostly passing well against the weaker overall teams, there are times when he is passing far too much.  We've been over this before, so don't bother. Brady is to be held accountable and BB shouldn't be wasting timeouts in the first half because he wants to micro manage McDaniels and/or Brady's every single playcall or decision process.  Enough with your irrational demands.

He doesn't want to take control away from the great Brady (who would), but it's those kinds of situations, where you are wondering why Brady became so dumb and reckless. The odds of turning it over clearly are greater when passing vs running, especially when you had an RB who never fumbled in 3 years in NE.

RUN THE BALL.

The time has come.  GOmer, Elway, they all checked their egos at the door to win SBs with running the ball.  Brady needs to do the same. If he does, we have a good chance to go to another SB and possibly win it. If he doesn't, ain't happening.

[/QUOTE]

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

if you read what I said, I said the Pats will run on the Bills front 7 all day

[QUOTE]

if you read what I said, I did say that the Pats will run on the Bills front 7 all day

[QUOTE]

We need two things:

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

BB will never commit to a run game?  LOL!

We wouldn't have won SB 38, without Antowain Smith getting his 26 carries. He ended up with 126 yards, but if we didn't focus on that, maybe Brady's INT in the end zone is more harm than how it turned out.

As for your Bills example, you just walked right into a door.

We ran amuck, as did many teams, on them in 2010.  We then go up there in Week 3 with Brady in the shotgun with Woodhead on the field before half, up 21-3, and Brady throws an INT from the 10 yard line.

We should have been running the clock down and securing a TD or at least a FG there. We left time on the clock and gave them an opp. to do something before half. 

This has been going on FOR YEARS.  Ironically, that was the game I started my Elephant In The Room thread which unfortunately brought out our BBWs for good.

Of course BB wants options on the table, but when Brady is running the show, mostly passing well against the weaker overall teams, there are times when he is passing far too much.  We've been over this before, so don't bother. Brady is to be held accountable and BB shouldn't be wasting timeouts in the first half because he wants to micro manage McDaniels and/or Brady's every single playcall or decision process.  Enough with your irrational demands.

He doesn't want to take control away from the great Brady (who would), but it's those kinds of situations, where you are wondering why Brady became so dumb and reckless. The odds of turning it over clearly are greater when passing vs running, especially when you had an RB who never fumbled in 3 years in NE.

RUN THE BALL.

The time has come.  GOmer, Elway, they all checked their egos at the door to win SBs with running the ball.  Brady needs to do the same. If he does, we have a good chance to go to another SB and possibly win it. If he doesn't, ain't happening.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Learn to use the quote function.^^

No one can read that crap.

Yeah, use it properly.  Like this:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

just saying.....as reported by the AP;

BOSTON -- Several news organizations are pressing for the release of more documents related to the murder investigation involving former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez.

The organizations, including The Associated Press, filed motions Friday in district court in Massachusetts seeking access to two arrest warrants and other search warrants and materials they say remain impounded in the case. Their attorneys call the public's interest in the documents "unmistakable and unabated."

A judge ordered the release of documents related to the case earlier this month after media organizations sought access to them. Prosecutors and Hernandez's attorneys had opposed their release.

A hearing is scheduled for Wednesday.

Hernandez has pleaded not guilty to murder in the shooting death of Odin Lloyd. His legal team says the case against him is circumstantial.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Learn to use the quote function.^^

No one can read that crap.

I can't be the only one that is laughing how badly this resembles the pot calling the kettle black....seriously....just wow!! C'mon man, you have to admit you were one of the worst offenders of this...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Hey Handy,

Please send an email to the moderators here, you know, your dorky buddies, and ask them why they changed the formatting to make it more annoying for us here.  My job is to not cut and paste the "quote" elements within a post.

This is the only board on the interwebs in 2013 with 1998 formatting. Congratulations.

Funny nickname.  I'll stick with NAS, however.

Anyway, we won't be able to do anything about the formatting.  I know it's awful.  Everyone knows it's awful.  There are things that can be done, however, in order to work around it.  One is editing the quote box.  Yeah, I know, you like to leave the whole convo there so the world can see it. 

On the super slim chance that I can't follow a conversation, or that I care to read your mindless banter word for word, or that there is something really worth considering in any of your posts that needs the previous statements to understand, I'm more than happy to scroll up or go back a page.  The rest of the time (approx. 98% of it), I'd prefer not to have to scroll down for a half hour to get to the next post.

You can complain about the mods and the format all day long.  It doesn't change the fact that your refusal (or inability) to edit the quote box makes this place less enjoyable for everyone.