Eric Mangini and Mike Tannebaum built the Jets, NOT fatboy Ryan

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

Eric Mangini and Mike Tannebaum built the Jets, NOT fatboy Ryan

As much as I dislike Eric "the weasel" Mangini let's give him his proper due and admit he along with the GM Mike Tannebaum built the Jets with most of the players fron last year's Jets squad. The Jets w/ Mangini running the show, were built on defense and solid citizens in the lockerom-sound familiar?? and not rebels and criminals that fatboy has asembled this offseason. Look at what happened when BB tried to stray away from his philosophy last season-IT DIDN'T WORK OUT and he's BB!!! Within 3 years the Jets are going to be back to being a mess and Ryan will be back at what he does best-being a defensive coordinator.This philosophy of putting together criminals and bad guys very really works in the NFL. I know one thing:::: when the Jets come to New England I'm going to lock my house EXTRA tight on saturday night!!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Re: Eric Mangini and Mike Tannebaum built the Jets, NOT fatboy Ryan

Actually, that is like saying that Belichick had not helped build the 2001 SB team or Theo didn't help build the 2004 Red Sox WS team.....Sure most of the pieces were in place....but there were other pieces that were put in place to help.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

Tannebaum will regret drafting a QB a year too early.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Are the Jets built?  More like shoveled a pile of S**T into a stack.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

all the addititions that ryan added with barf scott  laydown tomlinsin and santonio "handsup" holmes and "yo wher the bootay at" cromartie will be the undoing of the jests ...let the crying begin....again

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

In Response to Re: Eric Mangini and Mike Tannebaum built the Jets, NOT fatboy Ryan:
    Are the Jets built?  More like shoveled a pile of S**T into a stack.
    Posted by shenanigan

Now thats funny

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Bruschi, McGinest, Ty Law, Kevin Faulk, and Troy Brown.

Some great Patriots that pre-date the Belichick era. Cut it out.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

As I said in another thread the Jets got better on paper. However you can't just throw a bunch of talented guys together and call yourselves the next Super Bowl Champions. Just ask the Redskins, Cowboys etc......

I never really bought into the whole locker room thing until it happened to us this year. The Jets locker room is going to be a mess. Clowney was already complaining about this on Twitter this morning. he said something like "What am I doing wrong, I guess God has a plan for me" http://twitter.com/DavidClowney

Anyway, it's only April and I love the fact that the Jets have already won the AFCE, AFC Championship Game and the SB. Just let everyone sleep on us, that's the way Belichick, Brady and Co like it!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

good post Kellie. That's my point that the lockeroom was already in place for the Patriots and BB added great complimentary pieces and delivered us 3 Championships!!The Jets lockerroom, listening to all the experts, was pretty strong last year and it is my belief that Ryan will mess it up and they will become the next Redskins and Cowboys.