Eric Winston to the Chiefs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

Eric Winston to the Chiefs

Ah ha!

Pioli just solved their Tackle problem in KC.  I'd be shocked if KC doesn't win that division.  They're loaded.

Pioli promoted Crennel, brought in ex Pats coach Daboll to call plays, signed TE Kevin Boss to go with Moeaki, signed Hillis to complement Jamal Charles and now they have upgraded the weakest part of their offense (protecting Cassel).

12-4 for KC this year.  A team I do not want to play in January.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/17/eric-winston-is-the-chiefs-new-right-tackle/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

Re: Eric Winston to the Chiefs

LOL and who is their QB?  Keep dreaming.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

So, a healthy Chiefs or Texans team wouldn't scare you in the playoffs?  Why?  The way Brady is playing lately, I'd be VERY concerned.

Pretty arrogant after SB 46's offensive output (or SB 42s) to think this team is some juggernaut.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from I sat on your toilet. Show I sat on your toilet's posts

Great signing and they're making decent moves but if Daboll can't work with Cassel then they have problems. They should have resigned Orton to compete with him. Doesn't look like Manning is going there so Cassel is their best bet

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

Manning was never going to KC.   Winston is a big signing for the Chiefs. The pass blocking on the edge has been a problem for years there. They should dradt a Tackle in Round 1 as well and kick Albert inside to LG.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffab. Show jeffab's posts

In Response to Re: Eric Winston to the Chiefs:
    [QUOTE]So, a healthy Chiefs or Texans team wouldn't scare you in the playoffs?  Why?  The way Brady is playing lately, I'd be VERY concerned. Pretty arrogant after SB 46's offensive output (or SB 42s) to think this team is some juggernaut.
    Posted by BassFishing[/QUOTE]

I think you often have a lot of intelligent input....but do you not get tired of regurgitating the same point in every single conversation you have on here?  We get it - you're not a fan of how Brady has played in the big games the past few years.  I mean, you even brought it up when discussing the signing of Lloyd.  Stop beating a dead horse.  It is possible to have a discussion without injecting your feelings about Brady into every other post. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

I handed the Lombardi to Philly yet I was the one bitchslapping our resident Eagles troll last August here, teling him all those moves all at once wouldn't work?

How does that make sense, "Ricky"?

The Jets? You must be VERY NEW Here. Everyone here has seen me bludgeon our Jets trolls, calling every mistake they made the last 2 years blowing up their team like imbeciles.

It's funny how wrong you are.    Phat Rex posts as a Pats fan now due to embarrassment with losing the debates we had, watching every single thing I warned about come true.

lmao

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]LOL and who is their QB?  Keep dreaming.
    Posted by Patsman3[/QUOTE]

I'd take Cassell or Orton over Alex Smith.  49er's made it pretty far and I don't care how great their D played.  With an oline like KC's with a great running game, Cassel just needs to manage the game well. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Eric Winston to the Chiefs : I'd take Cassell or Orton over Alex Smith.  49er's made it pretty far and I don't care how great their D played.  With an oline like KC's with a great running game, Cassel just needs to manage the game well. 
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

This right here. I think the Charles/Hillis combo is going to be deadly. I wouldn't say the Chiefs are a team I don't want to see in the playoffs yet, but they have potential. Just need to see how they live up to it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Eric Winston to the Chiefs : This right here. I think the Charles/Hillis combo is going to be deadly. I wouldn't say the Chiefs are a team I don't want to see in the playoffs yet, but they have potential. Just need to see how they live up to it.
    Posted by AyyyBoston[/QUOTE]

Seriously Hillis needs to be most over-rated nfl player EVER.  Guy had one good season, has done nothing since, and everyone on here is going on about how great he will be in KC.  Stop the madness!!!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Yeah the Chiefs are pretty smart, that's why they let Waters go last year and hired the lovable/jolly Romeo as their head coach. THEY - ARE - GOING - ALL - THE - WAY!!!! To 8 and 8.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]KC = poor man's Texans Hillis = flash in the pan J Charles = "FRAGILE, handle with care" Bowe = poor man's Andre Johnson Cassel = poor man's Matt Schaub They are fortunate to be in such a weak divisioin. Certainly nothing Patriots fans should be envious about. All the success NE has had has turned some fans into spoiled brats.
    Posted by ricky12684[/QUOTE]

You can easily go down the list of NFL teams and do the samething outside of maybe 2-3 teams....  Progress is being made and that's all any fan should want in KC. 

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Eric Winston to the Chiefs : Absolutely. KC fans should be excited, but us NE fans shouldn't be drooling over them. KC is a solid team that is improving, and that's where it should end...
    Posted by ricky12684[/QUOTE]
    I am with you...I dont think they are a 12-4 team with their offseason thus far...but they have made themselves better.  MC will be happy with Wiston on that line helping to keep him upright. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Winston was a good signing but the others are nothing special, Boss/Hillis...eh

Then they lost Carr

They are a 10-6 team that I would LOVE to face in the playoffs

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

It is the Dolphins I am scared of .....he he.... pbpft...BWAAAAHAAAAHAAA
    HAAAA! Sorry I just couldn't keep it together.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

[QUOTE]It is the Dolphins I am scared of .....he he.... pbpft...BWAAAAHAAAAHAAA HAAAA! Sorry I just couldn't keep it together.
    Posted by DaBlade[/QUOTE]

Hey it was the Dolphins that broke the stranglehold on the AFC East division titles during the BB/Brady run (Yes Yes I know Brady was out that year) -- just saying you never know from year to year.....