ERIN ANDREWS will be walking the sidelines, could this prove to be too distracting for BB and TB?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

ERIN ANDREWS will be walking the sidelines, could this prove to be too distracting for BB and TB?

i know tb has giz, but erin is just onanother level of tasty wholesomeness and she knows how to get stuff out of alpha sports and football guys. all it takes is one split distraction! tampa is used to her wiles since she only covers the nfc. our next and last nfc game (daytime) is against the saints. to me, erin is our biggest threat in facing tampa. those jabros will cave if unlike adam we can avoid the temptation of the forbidden fruit!

she gets to interview bb at somepoint. hope team secrets arent revealed like exactly where amen hurts.. she looks like a young Linda Holliday. clearly the type bb falls for!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Re: ERIN ANDREWS will be walking the sidelines, could this prove to be too distracting for BB and TB?

How lucky are we?

You own a "media marketing company", write for not 1, but 2 "national sports outlets", and still find time to share your thoughts by posting on this forum!   And it's free!  Worth every penny.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: ERIN ANDREWS will be walking the sidelines, could this prove to be too distracting for BB and TB?

Well it's possible Amendola will pull his groin on the sidelines now that Andrews will be there.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

This tells you all you need to know...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtyNBacI-D4&feature=player_embedded

They're doomed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

My favorite sideline reporter...Tom said no to her, I think he'll survive Erin. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Hey Commie, you can't start a thread like this without posting a pic....so let's see it!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Well it's possible Amendola will pull his groin on the sidelines now that Andrews will be there.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

LoL, good one!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

i agree pats fan 2007, i meant to add these but was too busy. this is what scares me about erin andrews walkin those sidelines and coming to town and joining the guys at practice. i think we encounter her again.. esp with our team being short, i heard she makes a great TIGHT END!

COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY CONTRARIAN, HE COMES AND GOES, HE COMES AND GOES... @commyContrarian on Twitter!