error

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

error

never mind

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

Re: error

You thought you were wrong.. But you were mistaken..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Error? on who? isn't that baseball.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

In Response to Re: error:
    [QUOTE]Error? on who? isn't that baseball.
    Posted by Harleyroadking111[/QUOTE]

Harley & Justme - I had a moment of clarity about what I posted and decided to remove it. lmao

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Ahh! the moment of clarity moment....I'm always in a fog so I've never experienced clarity myself.....must be from all the rain....on my head, in my eyes, making me babble...... :^{) 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

In Response to Re: error:
    [QUOTE]Ahh! the moment of clarity moment....I'm always in a fog so I've never experienced clarity myself.....must be from all the rain....on my head, in my eyes, making me babble...... :^{) 
    Posted by Harleyroadking111[/QUOTE]

Harley, what on earth are you sitting next to in that picture? lol

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

I'm sitting on my deck at my patio table enjoying a frosty cold Sam Adams. We just received a slight dusting of snow and thought it would make a nice picture.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

Oh okay I see now Harley. Sure looks pretty where you live.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Thanks Laurie it is pretty up here one draw back are the darn polar bears man they can be grumpy at times. Cool