ESPN Insider Article-Belichick and co. to add new star

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from smm77. Show smm77's posts

ESPN Insider Article-Belichick and co. to add new star

I don't have access to ESPN insider, but can anyone with access elaborate on this article?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaegar. Show jaegar's posts

Re: ESPN Insider Article-Belichick and co. to add new star

[QUOTE]I don't have access to ESPN insider, but can anyone with access elaborate on this article?
    Posted by smm77[/QUOTE]
    It's speculating about the Pats picking up Greg Ellis.  There's nothing in the way of actual news, just that the Pats were previously mentioned as a possible trading partner.  Since he was released, they can pick him up without having to trade.

Tim Graham, their AFC East blogger, advocates a bit of caution, "Based on last year, the Cowboys getting rid of [Ellis] would make me concerned. Work him out to see where he is health-wise."

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from smm77. Show smm77's posts

[QUOTE]It's speculating about the Pats picking up Greg Ellis.  There's nothing in the way of actual news, just that the Pats were previously mentioned as a possible trading partner.  Since he was released, they can pick him up without having to trade. Tim Graham, their AFC East blogger, advocates a bit of caution, "Based on last year, the Cowboys getting rid of [Ellis] would make me concerned. Work him out to see where he is health-wise."
    Posted by jaegar[/QUOTE]

Thanks Jaegar

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaegar. Show jaegar's posts

No problem.  First time that ESPN the magazine subscription serverd a purpose other than a convenient way of reading Bill Simmon's latest column.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

My son got me a subscription to ESPN the Magazine last year and, while I liked some (although not much) of the content, I found the design barely legible. They try to make it look too much like a computer screen and the colored script on top of shaded blocks is almost impossible to read. Magazines, as a species, will probably die in our lifetime, and this particular one should either be redesigned or put out of my misery.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

I can not beleave any of you would admit to even reading ESPN lol I boycotted them after spygate and still dont read/watch/or listen to ESPN. Its a tabloid

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonnyCorlione. Show SonnyCorlione's posts

No way.  He had something like  $4.3m cap number.  Reiss is right - Woods and Thomas are your opening day starters with Crable hopefully making a run for it towards the end of the season.  The Pats have a bigger issue now with Wilfork.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

[QUOTE]No way.  He had something like  $4.3m cap number.  Reiss is right - Woods and Thomas are your opening day starters with Crable hopefully making a run for it towards the end of the season.  The Pats have a bigger issue now with Wilfork.
    Posted by SonnyCorlione[/QUOTE]

I believe that's if the Pats made a trade for him, no that he's released the Pats can make their own terms.  At least that's how I understand it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[QUOTE]I believe that's if the Pats made a trade for him, no that he's released the Pats can make their own terms.  At least that's how I understand it.
    Posted by Grogan77[/QUOTE]

Correct....since he was released, he no longer has the 4.3 cap hit.....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Ellis does not want to play OLB anymore, the issue in Dallas was that he didnt like that they switched him from DE to OLB.