ESPN Panel Clueless

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: ESPN Panel Clueless

Let them blather..  do we "really" care?  What ever happens on the field happens regardless of their opinions.  Pats won in Atlanta when this group picked Atlanta for the same reasons they are spouting today.  The Saints are 5 - 0, that is driving this the way it is going.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

don't you think sproles and graham are tough matchups for our big downhill linebackers- i think it is a bad matchup for the pats

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ditka and Cris Carter say that NE's D can't match up vs NO's offense.

This proves how programmed and brainwashed they are to subtly bash BB via the ESPN proaganda.

CIncy's offense or even Atlanta's is similar to NOs.  Jaquizz Rogers is Bernard, Bernard is Sproles.  These gameplans won't change much from the last couple of weeks.  BB will just flip the focus.

Obviously there are differences like Brees better than Ryan or Ryan better than Dalton, but our D is allowing 13 points on the road to those offenses (if we don't turn it over). 

So, how it is again our D "doesn't match up", ESPN?  This is arguably the best overall D in the league so far and we don't match up? Really?

Colston is not in the same league as Jones, White or AJ Green to me.  Graham is as dangerous as Gonzalez, but instead of BB feeling a need to take out White and Jones on the perimeter, this will be about taking out Graham in and out of the hashes.  

So, the gameplan will just be flipping the section of the field you want taken out, pay attention to SProles out of the backfield and then expect the perimeter to be handled by Dennard and Talib, if BB chooses to do it that way.

Or, put Taib on Graham with help if need be. We'll either see a mix and match of that or Talib all day on Graham.

Regardless, Cris Carter said NE has "no Safety" they can bring in the box.  WHy do we have to bring a Safety into the box against a team that doesn't have a great run game? Why can't it be a LB like HIghtower or Mayo jamming Graham with Talib in there?

I can't believe these morons get paid to analyze.  They're NFL careers may have been great, but their anti-BB bias is blatantly obvious.

By the way, this came on the heels of a Kraft piece about famous people in his box.  They turned to Keyshawn because he's been a guest up there, and Ditka, all jealous asked if Ray Lewis, Carter or Tom Jackson had been invited, and Ditka cut off Berman acting all defensive.

So obvious.

[/QUOTE]

NFL Sunday Countdown is/always has been turning into a f'n joke. They bring ex-players who joke around the whole time. Cmon man is their goto segment. lol. when Dilfer and Jaws is on I will listen. and i like Tom Jackson too. besides that they all screw around

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Let them blather..  do we "really" care?  What ever happens on the field happens regardless of their opinions.  Pats won in Atlanta when this group picked Atlanta for the same reasons they are spouting today.  The Saints are 5 - 0, that is driving this the way it is going.

[/QUOTE]

Stop asking if "we care".  Of course it doesn't matter. I am pointing out that my premise is true. That's what matters. It matters that it is known that the ESPN atni-BB crusade is alive and well.  That's why it matters.

People have said for years, it does not exist and they're wrong.

I don't watch those morons (I could barely get through their comments after the Kraft fluff piece) but I wanted to see how they'd ignore our D's play so far this season and they actually not only ignored it, they incorrectly analyzed how our D CAN match up against the Saints.

It's flat out irresponsible to just lie like that when its your job to be objective. I'd argue Talib is the league's defensive MVP so far this year.

But, we can't match up? Are you kidding me?

[/QUOTE]

Well, the fact you felt you needed to post this means you "care" about the opinions of the media about the Pats.  I just wonder how you "care"?  TO me, it is just "crap in and crap out" because none of what they say affects my support of the Pats and how they'll play the game that day.  Makes for chuckles and raised eyebrows, right?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Harvey Ballbanger bettere hope our D is able to contol the Saints offense after his comments.  To be honest, I don't see it.  The Bills, Jets, Bucs, really aren't teams to hang our hat on when talking about being a top defense.  I think Arrington and Gregory will be picked on all day long.  Our O needs to control the ball and keep Brees off the field, otherwise it is going to be a long day for our defense. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

i think hightower is playing through a hamstring issue- so spikes is going to play a lot in sub defense- and he will look real real slow

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Harvey Ballbanger bettere hope our D is able to contol the Saints offense after his comments.  To be honest, I don't see it.  The Bills, Jets, Bucs, really aren't teams to hang our hat on when talking about being a top defense.  I think Arrington and Gregory will be picked on all day long.  Our O needs to control the ball and keep Brees off the field, otherwise it is going to be a long day for our defense. 

[/QUOTE]

Sounds great, Bustchise.

[/QUOTE]

Looks like that guy continues to live in your head. That dude must haunt you in your sleep.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

OK, Rusty, but, WHY do you let that get under your skin?  I don't!  It is just their opinion and you can counter with yours.  So it is "anti-BB bias".  I am certain there are fans in other cities who feel there is media bias against their teams, too.  Look who works at ESPN.  It is not a bunch of New England locals and residents talking about the local teams.  It is made up of reporters from all over the country and retired players from all over pro sports.  Of course there will be a slant to their commentaries depending on where their heart is.  Look at Faulk and the continual feeling he has the Pats ACTUALLY cheated the Rams out of that SB win back in 2001.

Just let your foot off the gas when there are opinions that do not jibe with yours. Not everyone HAS to believe what you believe about the Pats, especially regarding on Tom Brady.

Respectfully, AGCSBILL!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Hardly something to get peeved about, it's not like Brees is a joke. He's one of the best in the league with, easily, the best OC as his HC. The NE defense proved they could defend a good offense by limiting the Falcons...but these guys are an elite offense.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Stop asking if "we care".  Of course it doesn't matter. I am pointing out that my premise is true. That's what matters. It matters that it is known that the ESPN atni-BB crusade is alive and well.  That's why it matters.

I don't watch those morons (I could barely get through their comments after the Kraft fluff piece) but I wanted to see how they'd ignore our D's play so far this season and they actually not only ignored it, they incorrectly analyzed how our D CAN match up against the Saints.

It's flat out irresponsible to just lie like that when its your job to be objective. I'd argue Talib is the league's defensive MVP so far this year.

[/QUOTE]

Actually, we'll find out if your premise is true later today.  You can't claim it until the game is played.  Further, even if the O turns over the ball, the d must step up.  This is what your O had to do until the D was rebuilt.  Now the D must do their part for a weak O. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Not watching TV, but tailgating in the parking lot and grabbed my iPAd. LMAO at this thread. Anti BB media, blah, blah, blah. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

Let them pick against the Pats. 90% of the time they do, we wreck the other team.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

While you are correct that we did stop atl (minus the last 6 minutes of that game) and cinci, like u said neither team has a drew brees, he is 3-0 against us. He is an elite qb in the tb and peyton realm. Ryan and especially dalton are well below that tier. Plus graham and sproles may be the most explosive tight end and receiving rb combo in the league.  This will be a huge test for our d. Hope im wrong but I think Saints 28- Pats 20

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Not watching TV, but tailgating in the parking lot and grabbed my iPAd. LMAO at this thread. Anti BB media, blah, blah, blah. 

[/QUOTE]

You're tailgating with an Ipad? What a loser.  Sell your tickets.

[/QUOTE]

Reach into your pocket and buy some games from me. Will your Mom let you? I am selling tix to your favorite team, Denver. 

hows the basement today? Watching all the games on your computer or monitoring the anti BB agenda media? How often have you posted today. 300?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Actually, we'll find out if your premise is true later today.  You can't claim it until the game is played.  Further, even if the O turns over the ball, the d must step up.  This is what your O had to do until the D was rebuilt.  Now the D must do their part for a weak O. 

[/QUOTE]

False. NE executed their gameplans on the road holding Atlanta (before two late turnovers) and Cincy to 13 points.

Last week, if our offense did anything at all in that game, it's probably more like 6 points.

Saying "they can't match up" is a false premise. They may not win and hold NOs to 13-20 points, but they can absolutely match up with the personnel on D they have.

[/QUOTE]

You're wrong.  Your premise on this thread has nothing to do with the pats executing their gameplan which, you're wrong about anyway.  Your premise was that ESPN's panel is clueless because they said that NE's D couldn't match up with NO's O.  Keep up junior.  If you are going to make comments, know what you are talking about. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

OK, Rusty, but, WHY do you let that get under your skin?  I don't!  It is just their opinion and you can counter with yours.  So it is "anti-BB bias".  I am certain there are fans in other cities who feel there is media bias against their teams, too.  Look who works at ESPN.  It is not a bunch of New England locals and residents talking about the local teams.  It is made up of reporters from all over the country and retired players from all over pro sports.  Of course there will be a slant to their commentaries depending on where their heart is.  Look at Faulk and the continual feeling he has the Pats ACTUALLY cheated the Rams out of that SB win back in 2001.

Just let your foot off the gas when there are opinions that do not jibe with yours. Not everyone HAS to believe what you believe about the Pats, especially regarding on Tom Brady.

Respectfully, AGCSBILL!!!!

[/QUOTE]

I don't. I enjoy being right and I am pointing it out.  Simple.

I called this anti-BB crusade back in 2007 with the witch hunt.  They're have been morons in here saying I wear tin foil hats for knowing about this ESPN-led witch hunt.

I also think it's unprofessional and disingenuous for them to be paid to basically not do their job in terms of what are paid to do.

[/QUOTE]

ahhhh....  it is about being "right"!  Who judges that, you?  Opinions are opinions as each side is right in their own mind.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSPCB73. Show RSPCB73's posts

Let them be clueless.  Their endorsement is worth nothing.  Pats are 5-1, without Gronk, Vereen (and of course, Hernandez), not to say anything about losing two DTs in Wilfork and Kelly.  To all naysayers, phoooey, pffffft and all that!

Red Sox in 2013 World Series, Patriots in 2014 Super Bowl!

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Harvey...

HIGH FIVE!

In a conversation with a buddy pregame, some points I made:

-After the game, win or lose, people will be saying NE's D is legit

-Would be decided in the 20s

-Talib would be the star...unless he blew out his hammy

-NO run game does not scare me, and RBs like Sproles do not hurt the Pats

-After last week, Brady would be a monster (can't be ALL right)

I also love being right.

McDaniels got his azz SAVED. Before that final drive, the Pats ran 5 straight passes over two failed drives...all while losing by a whopping 1 point. Last week you said McDaniels/Brady panic and go pass crazy...that was proven beyond any doubt. By the last drive, they HAD to throw it, but those 4 straights on the loss of downs, then the deep INT were atrocious playcalls and decisions. If that doesn't get fixed, they don't win a game like this in january.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

Dika is cool but I can't stand Carter.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

harvey wallbanger was right

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Who is this ESPN you speak of? I heard that one time, long ago, there was a tv station with those call letters but that it died a long, slow, horrible death and was cast into the hell occupied by the "World Weekly News" and the "National Enquirer". Forever to remain insignificant and oblivious to real sports news.