espn putting down brady

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

espn putting down brady

i know its espn,but they keep amazeing me with there hate.they had suzie kolber chaseing after a brady wannabe,trying to ask him some questions,and they have this guy mimic bradys reply that he couldnt hear her.i think this happened after the colts game cant remember.but then they had others from espn saying they could run for her to practice when she trys to get a comment from brady tonight.they were saying brady runs a 5.8 in the 40 so it shouldnt be a problem rehersing him.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Re: espn putting down brady

In Response to espn putting down brady:
    [QUOTE]i know its espn,but they keep amazeing me with there hate.they had suzie kolber chaseing after a brady wannabe,trying to ask him some questions,and they have this guy mimic bradys reply that he couldnt hear her.i think this happened after the colts game cant remember.but then they had others from espn saying they could run for her to practice when she trys to get a comment from brady tonight.they were saying brady runs a 5.8 in the 40 so it shouldnt be a problem rehersing him.
    Posted by mosseffect43[/QUOTE]

I thought that was HILARIOUS.  Come on.  Don't take everything so seriously.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

It happened on Monday night for the season opener. Brady had already declined to comment after the game but ESPN didn't honor that request because Suzy was never told that Brady declined. She ran after him thinking he was just avoiding her but he had done his job and declined BEFORE the game was even played.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

How can you be suprised by anything ESPN does? They are the Enquirer of sports reporting. There is no low they wont stoop to.

But with all due respect I don't get how people can continue to be surprised or annoyed by ESPN. They are what they are. It's not like they are going to stop.
    The Patriots have been the team of the decade. As a result, there are a lot of fans out there that are so filled with jealousy, that they can't see straight. Ever try to discuss the Pats with a Steelers fan? ESPN is just pandering to all the hate and jealousy.

At some point you have to just consider the source. Once you stop taking them seriously they don't get under your skin. I haven't watched ESPN in years unless they are doing a Pats game. And I don't miss it. There are plenty of other sources to get sports info from.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In Response to Re: espn putting down brady:
    [QUOTE]It happened on Monday night for the season opener. Brady had already declined to comment after the game but ESPN didn't honor that request because Suzy was never told that Brady declined. She ran after him thinking he was just avoiding her but he had done his job and declined BEFORE the game was even played.
    Posted by apdynasty23[/QUOTE]

Yes that is what happened, am I alone in thinking Espn probably did that on purpose?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: espn putting down brady : Yes that is what happened, am I alone in thinking Espn probably did that on purpose?
    Posted by TrueChamp[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't doubt it. It was Brady's first game back in over a year and you can bet they'd get an interview no matter what. Knowing how the average fan feels about New England, ESPN would either get the interview with Brady or be shunned only to let haters pile on New England for being smug.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: espn putting down brady : I wouldn't doubt it. It was Brady's first game back in over a year and you can bet they'd get an interview no matter what. Knowing how the average fan feels about New England, ESPN would either get the interview with Brady or be shunned only to let haters pile on New England for being smug.
    Posted by apdynasty23[/QUOTE]

It's ENTERTAINMENT Sports - if they show the Patriots in a bad light, it's because they're playing to their audiences (just like how they showered the Pats with love in 2001, 2003, and 2004).

Also, look at what's happening with Tiger.  None of the family wants to talk to the media, but the media is trying to force their way into his life because they feel entitled to access just because he's famous.  They try to make anyone look bad who doesn't cooperate with them.  Fortunately, there seems to be enough public backlash on the media's demand to get information that perhaps they'll relent (although I think the media is behind getting the cops to file a warrant - I don't think Florida law allows for them to get a warrant for domestic violence via a car accident because it doesn't seem to meet probable cause and because the victim has to file and initiate legal action in Florida based on what I've read).

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

What do you expect from the National Enquirer of Sports? I'm surprised they took the time out from speculating about Tiger Woods.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from diablotin. Show diablotin's posts

People still watch ESPN?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I think you're taking this a little too seriously.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

The only time I watch ESPN is when the Patriots are on.  That makes twice this year.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

[QUOTE]The only time I watch ESPN is when the Patriots are on.  That makes twice this year.
    Posted by K-max[/QUOTE]

I just happen to be in Waltham for a manufacturer's school this week so I don't have to listen to the ESPN pukes.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

mosseffect and ALL:

~Oh make zero mistake, If You ALL think the reporters and announcers for ESPN television are bad, The Writers on the web-page take it to a different level...  Recall, I was over on their messageboard for a year, reading each article by their AFC East Correspondent writer, Tim Graham, Before finally just getting totally disgusted by the hate. 

Besides Graham making every token insinuating allegation he possibly could-(IF Moss had a bad game, The Spin was He wasn't trying, IF Brady was seen anywhere else on the planet, The Spin was He wasn't rehabbing).  BUT Graham after some time didn't even attempt to mask how he felt towards N.E:   Just off the top of my head, I recall Graham writing articles calling Brady not by his name, but "Mr. Everything"...lmao, I mean, at least try to hide your contempt with some witty vernacular.  I also remember Graham writing an article off a stupid picture showing Brady riding a bicycle with his small child in a carriage seat entitled, "Not exactly the Image Pat's Fans want from Their QB." 

No real word-play spinning the details of that one.  I mean, One way would be to laud a professional athlete spending time with their child...But See, as has been said, That's NOT the way ESPN works.  It works off of marketshares and web-page hits, and Mor#ns LOVE strife, drama, and controversy.  IF There's NONE...Poor News outlets like ESPN will make some...  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

ESPN hired the quintessential, all-time idiot of the NFL in Matt Millen.

Nuff said.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriotsftball. Show Patriotsftball's posts

Brady looks scared back there!!!! Way out of sinc!!! The Saints are a good team!!!

A FACT IS A FACT!!!!! Just face it!!! The Pats will not beat a top team this year!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmo14. Show cosmo14's posts

They should be putting him down. He looks like a scared kitten. So much for the great Tom Brady. Manning over Brady any day of the week. Heck Brees is now 3-0 versus the great one.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tommy3123. Show tommy3123's posts

cosmo, how many superbowls do Manning and Brees have combined again?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmo14. Show cosmo14's posts

Tommy, doesn't matter. The great Tom Brady won 3 Bowls by a total of 9 points. Some great QB.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmo14. Show cosmo14's posts

Hate to say it but Jints is right. Take off your pink hats and call it as it is. Patriots are not ready for the big time. I made some serious dough on the blindness of my fellow Patriots. Bet big against them this afternoon.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

The truth hurts me but it is the truth!

Those SBs were a long time ago!

Tom is not even a top qb in the nfl right now!